Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
You said a hell of a lot but somehow skimmed over their question.

Is its female protagonist only? is there an option for a Futa protagonist?

You could later also write a "planned features" section.

IMO, skip the male model. Don't bother, more females means more tits and ass to look at.
He answered both of those questions lol what are you talking about

hhuj1

Aug 14, 2020
In my experience that happened when I had multiple controllers (joystick, ...) connected, and the games took the wrong input.
no controllers, I have disconnected everything except mouse and keyboard, all other software closed and it's still spinning

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BitchLand-B1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
At the moment there's only females, and only female protagonist
In a future update I'll add males and futas as npc's and protagonist option
Ah, gotya. Ill be keeping an eye out than. Don't wanna spoil this meal just yet.

You can sex other females using a strap-on that appears automatically
Ah interesting, so a futa protagonist wouldn't be a lengthy addition as things are almost already set? Good to know.

I could add a settings option to play the game with only females too, that sounds interesting :unsure:
Oh yes please, i see male NPC's as nothing but a waste of pixels. kek.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Got to say that sounds like your giving your self a lot more work for very little pay off a lot of games here try that and end up stretched thin supporting writing two or more scripts, when if you just chose one you could get out contend faster instead of retreading old ground. you also seem to be trying to have a different story depending on difficulty and that's even more scripts to write.
Nah it's not much work for me, I already have it planned and tought out since the start
The story and world of this game is actually something I've been thinking about for over 10 years

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
For users having camera spining bugs, I will add a settings option to use a simplier camera system that might fix your issues
I'll post here when I make such update

For now, try to press TAB multiple times and see if at one point the bug stops happening (one user reported it did)

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
At the moment there's only females, and only female protagonist
You can sex other females using a strap-on that appears automatically

In a future update I'll add males and futas as npc's and protagonist option

I could add a settings option to play the game with only females too, that sounds interesting :unsure:
in the distant future you can add something to join or separate the genres like the creator of the game "Influencing". there you can choose which genders you want (only men, women, trans or a little bit of everything) living in the city.
These ideas are good because for those who dont like futa, you can remove it. who does not like women, can remove. who doesnt like men, can remove... Or mix all.

Reactions: Breakfast5
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes