Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
How do i find a job, Maybe I am dumb. Also I cant see shit when it is night time.
They aren't implemented yet, in a future build you'll find the army job at the desk of the army building
the sex worker job at the strip club and the mining job at Sarah (blue haired girl)
Sarah will be where you start the game and inform you of these things, I'm actually adding this right now for the next bug fixing build

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
While this is a really rough build, it is annoying that sex isnt a locked position. Trying to move the mouse pointer to change anything has player turning all over the place.

I like sliders in creation but making anything but big breasts just looks awful, not to mention can make them horrible. Would say naming sliders a bit as I just moved them to see what they did but made things worse and trying to put back to default.

I hope this game can succeed as not many out there with random gen pop or the open world aspect, only one I really know of is the 90 second slave line and stationmaster. The girl models are nice, but soo many rough edges, I played for only a few minutes before got annoyed with cameras. Will try next iteration but not much to preview with this build.

Forgot to add the convo system seems slow, once ask something, takes a few seconds to get talk prompt again.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
While this is a really rough build, it is annoying that sex isnt a locked position. Trying to move the mouse pointer to change anything has player turning all over the place.
That's actually a bug, I believe I've fixed it today, it'll come in the next bug-fixing build (1.1)

I like sliders in creation but making anything but big breasts just looks awful, not to mention can make them horrible. Would say naming sliders a bit as I just moved them to see what they did but made things worse and trying to put back to default.
Sorry about that, it's a quite hard to manage soo many sliders. Not in the next build, but eventually i'll put more work into these

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
can you rebuild the game from il2cpp to mono?
I don't know English.
XUnity.AutoTranslator , adequately, only works on "mono".
almost does not work with il2cpp.
tried :
BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1
BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_b7a05a6_6.0.0-be.551
BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_ec79ad0_6.0.0-be.577
BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.654+c0b9eae
BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.665+6aabdb5
+
XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.1.0
XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.2.0
none of the builds work....

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
can you rebuild the game from il2cpp to mono?
I don't know English.
XUnity.AutoTranslator , adequately, only works on "mono".
almost does not work with il2cpp.
tried :
BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1
BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_b7a05a6_6.0.0-be.551
BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_ec79ad0_6.0.0-be.577
BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.654+c0b9eae
BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.665+6aabdb5
+
XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.1.0
XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.2.0
none of the builds work....
I do plan on releasing the game without il2cpp in the future, that will be great for modding support!
but at the moment I choose to make the very first builds be il2cpp
Probably just more 1 or 2 major updates until I release in Mono
I'll actually mention this in a text file on the next build

sodark

Feb 11, 2020
Hi, I try on hard way :
1 try sex way 30minutes reel time and have many level , how many time before end of day ?
2 try mining I can't take the piece after brake ore
3 try dance use pole but noting happen except the animation

and please input save

Reactions: row5h5

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Hi, I try on hard way :
1 try sex way 30minutes reel time and have many level , how many time before end of day ?
2 try mining I can't take the piece after brake ore
3 try dance use pole but noting happen except the animation

and please input save
That game mode is still very incomplete at the moment, once you reach what's possible a message appears saying so.

kittehbit

Jun 13, 2020
Yeah, also on ultrawide (3440y1440) here and cant do shit ^^

EDIT: Alt+ Enter got me to a stage where i could crab the window corner and shape it. Could play a bit. Lel all the art on walla looks very AI made. Typical incorrect anatomy stuff, yet i totally get the dev. Its free artwork assets ^^

Last edited:

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
a mouse sensibility slider would be cool. and the game is really really dark, I can't see where im going most of the time.
go to settings and turn low quality shadows on (makes the shadows much brighter) you can also get a helmet at the mines and by pressing "Z" turn the light of the helmet on

Reactions: Tempering
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes