Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
- Released bug-fixing Build 1.1

Change log -
-Added Sarah to the entrance of the city, she will tell you where to find jobs, and there's even voiced lines! (no jobs yet tho)
-Added Futa option + Penis size in Customize menu
-During sex in vaginal animations made the penis go inside the vagina and stay there
-Added Thank you message and list of Patrons in the Main Menu
-Made the game start in window mode by default
-Added Settings menu options for "Resolution", "Fullscreen/Window mode" and "Mouse sensitivity"
-Added settings option to toggle Run/Walk by Default
-Made the time speed up while the player is sleeping
-Fixed Player will forget a NPC's name after they have sex
-Fixed Player can't move after trying to prostitute self
-Fixed NPC's corpses will glitch out when you go away and come back to them

(Try out the [Randomize All] button in the Customization Menu)

The time now Speeds up while you're sleeping, if it's too dark at night, find a safe place and sleep

Last edited:

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
I'm stuck at this screen after the confirming the 18+, no keys do anything, neither does resizing or waiting..
View attachment 2478290
That's a preloading screen, normally it takes a few seconds, might take a bit longer depending on your system, RAM memory, so on
if it says it's not responding, close the game (ALT+F4 if needed) and try launching it again
Rebooting your pc will clear your RAM memory so it can help too

TwitOne

Aug 16, 2019
That's a preloading screen, normally it takes a few seconds, might take a bit longer depending on your system, RAM memory, so on
if it says it's not responding, close the game (ALT+F4 if needed) and try launching it again
Rebooting your pc will clear your RAM memory so it can help too
My System is three months old and pretty top spec so I'd like to rule that one out. Been waiting for like ten minutes without it changing, but I haven't tried a reboot yet, will do.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
My System is three months old and pretty top spec so I'd like to rule that one out. Been waiting for like ten minutes without it changing, but I haven't tried a reboot yet, will do.
Very interesting, perhaps I could add some Debug logging system that'll write to a text file everything the game is trying to do,
so in these situations we'll be able to figure out the cause of these kind of issues.
Not sure how to implement such a system at the moment tho

Reactions: TwitOne

TwitOne

Aug 16, 2019
Very interesting, perhaps I could add some Debug logging system that'll write to a text file everything the game is trying to do,
so in these situations we'll be able to figure out the cause of these kind of issues.
Not sure how to implement such a system at the moment tho
The restart didn't help, but the player.log in "AppData\LocalLow\Breakfast5\Bitch Land" hinted me at the problem. It seems a file was missing or corrupt and couldn't be loaded correctly. After unpacking the archive again it's working fine now.

Reactions: Breakfast5

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
The game is fine, but it has to improve the camera, when tonight, nothing is seen, it also adds the options to change the quality of the game for users who have a potato pc.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
The game is fine, but it has to improve the camera, when tonight, nothing is seen, it also adds the options to change the quality of the game for users who have a potato pc.
Thank you, I'll add more Settings for lower qualities in the future
At the moment you can disable all shadows and disable effects, and lower the resolution by resizing the window, these should help.

At night you should find a safe place, and press X to sleep, sleeping will make time move faster and get to morning ;)

Reactions: Zero28

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
At the moment you can disable all shadows and disable effects, and lower the resolution by resizing the window, these should help.

At night you should find a safe place, and press X to sleep, sleeping will make time move faster and get to morning ;)
Thanks, I forgot that the messages also this bug and the clothes too, this game has a future and that you keep improving and adding more content.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BitchLand-B1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

wih79

Jul 28, 2021

it's perfect! but second and third bar of the 'upper arms scl' are not working. is it only my case?

e12knjdbf9fsd

Feb 5, 2021
I suggest that you apply root motion to the main character's character controller instead of simply changing the transform. I like your model, by the way.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes