Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
Open world? 3d? scat? Good models? I'ma gonna watch this and wait for the male protag model.

Which end of the scat is the protag on? Recieving or giving?

How varied are are boob sizes? Too many games veer into the grotesquely oversized.

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
Open world? 3d? scat? Good models? I'ma gonna watch this and wait for the male protag model.

Which end of the scat is the protag on? Recieving or giving?

How varied are are boob sizes? Too many games veer into the grotesquely oversized.
the scat content that ive managed to find was you can take a shit on the ground then eat it , but theres also skill points for receiving from another person but the game doesnt seem to have that functionality yet unfortunately . as for the boobage its extremely customizable , can tweak for hours if you wanted , plus its got sliders which is always a plus

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
the scat content that ive managed to find was you can take a shit on the ground then eat it , but theres also skill points for receiving from another person but the game doesnt seem to have that functionality yet unfortunately . as for the boobage its extremely customizable , can tweak for hours if you wanted , plus its got sliders which is always a plus
Shame. Oh well, I'm waiting for male protag, might as well wait for receiving to become funtional. On boobs, I meant more in the NPC's of the world, seeing as I prefer to play male.

Sep 28, 2017
Also just wanted to say, in the changelog - it says Sarah's lines are voiced. But it's very clearly a text-to-speech program.

Not an issue, but to give my 2 cents to dev, don't try to oversell your own product.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
The next build should be ready in some days, I've added lots of things
Save/Load custom characters to png's, Sex camera controls, 7 new sex animations, males, new female hairs, breast/ass physics, more sex menu options, bug fixes, so on.
(sex camera controls make the whole difference)

• Red Heart
Reactions: a-got

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
I never had released pre-public builds for patrons only before so I'm trying it out this time.
Just released "Build 2 alpha" for highest tier patrons today
in 4 days I'll release "Build 2 beta" for middle tier patrons,
and in 7 days I'll release "Build 2" for public.

Regarding Camera spinning bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: fenrir19

AllYouCanFapp

Aug 5, 2019
Game isnt playable for me.. camera keeps spinning and i have no control over it at all.. if i close the camera sensitivity i cant turn the camera
at some point the 3rd view cam got stuck so close to my character, that i couldnt properly see anything
needs some fixing

Reactions: hhuj1

fenrir19

Jul 29, 2018
how to find a job on this game ? i got the quest, but can't find npc to apply for the job lol

heyarn

Dec 14, 2020
playing on 3440x1440 monitor wont make the game run properly. Stuck at 1280x720
Can I Fix this ?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes