Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Released Build 2, it's Public!
Links in this thread or

There is a huge change log for this update, namely saveable and shareable characters, males, sex controls, new sex animations, "Throw down" option which starts sex with any character at any time, so on.

If you wanna use "Throw down", Right-click a few times to Cycle the melee options
And then Left-click the character you wanna use it on.
At the moment they will fight you after sex, but in future builds (likely the next one) their reaction will depend on your relationship and on some cases, it might even improve it.

For users with the "Camera Spinning Bug", I've added a menu option to open a debug menu for that bug,
check it out ingame, and send me a screenshot of it if you have this bug.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NathAlq and a-got

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BitchLand-B2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hhuj1

Aug 14, 2020
Released Build 2, it's Public!
Links in this thread or

There is a huge change log for this update, namely saveable and shareable characters, males, sex controls, new sex animations, "Throw down" option which starts sex with any character at any time, so on.

If you wanna use "Throw down", Right-click a few times to Cycle the melee options
And then Left-click the character you wanna use it on.
At the moment they will fight you after sex, but in future builds (likely the next one) their reaction will depend on your relationship and on some cases, it might even improve it.

For users with the "Camera Spinning Bug", I've added a menu option to open a debug menu for that bug,
check it out ingame, and send me a screenshot of it if you have this bug.
It's always -0,99 when not using a mouse, propably instead of 0, using a mouse left and right gives right outputs (something like -1,35 and 1,35)
If I click out of game window, it stays to 0 normally and no spinning at all, but clicking to active window it immediately puts 0,99 and spinning happens

Reactions: Breakfast5

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
It's always -0,99 when not using a mouse, propably instead of 0, using a mouse left and right gives right outputs (something like -1,35 and 1,35)
If I click out of game window, it stays to 0 normally and no spinning at all, but clicking to active window it immediately puts 0,99 and spinning happens
Perhaps I could try to detect if it's receiving a constant input value, and then nullify that value.
Will try to add a experimental settings option for that in the next bug-fixing build 2.1

Reactions: hhuj1

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Breakfast5 any intention to add impreg/pregnancy at any point or is that off the table?
PoyntFury ps3king1336
Pregnancy and new NPC's from pregnancy is planned, but the game isn't ready for such feature just yet.
There's even Condoms in the game to avoid pregnancy when that feature will exist.
(Regarding "new NPC's", I will Not add underage characters to the game, so when a new npc is born from pregnancy, they just magically turn adult.)

Vantaur

Sep 2, 2022
I like what we have here so far! These more dynamic, sandboxy, open-ended titles are great fun. The way the NPCs roam around and find little nooks and crannies to sit or lean is comfy. I also like how you've made scat related subjects purely optional.

Do hope we'll have the opportunity to get portable light-sources in the future, though. It can get pretty difficult to see anything when initiating a sex scene at night. Also, it would be prudent to have a dedicated "stow weapon" key, to put away guns on the fly. Ended up accidentally shooting someone during sex, only for them to attack and rob me after ending the sex scene.

yoklies

Feb 16, 2020
Will there be a cuter option for male characters, like femboys? Or is this it for dudes? Mind you I don't hate them, but I'm addicted to Twinkies.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What do you say to your pilot wife when she's manning the helicopter and it's running low on fuel?

This thread title.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
the game has problems with animation, with faloimitators. the file simulator is located far from the character. when the bug arose, there were already glitches centering the camera axes.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes