Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So once the MC can make a town and get slaves, will the player be able to pick the gender of NPCs that are allowed in their town and the gender of clients for their prostitutes (full female, male, futa, etc.)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Breakfast5

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
So once the MC can make a town and get slaves, will the player be able to pick the gender of NPCs that are allowed his their town and the gender of clients for their prostitutes (full female, male, futa, etc.)?
Yes, in more detail, When you can build structures, I plan on adding a feature to restrict certain areas to some player-defined conditions, such as gender, job type/civilian, so on
That way you can make a whole town only accesible to one gender, or specific buildings/places within a town

Intheshadows39

Oct 9, 2020
it is on purpose to get extremely dark, so incentivate the player to get a room or a safe place to spend the night
sleeping will speed up time and make the night pass faster
in the recent version, the game's tutorial says this iwhen you complete the sleeping goal
Wanna ask how long the day night cycle is ingame. When i played the game in the older build the day cycle went by really quickly but the night cycle never really... ended... I had to use the bug with the step-mom to reset the day cycle so I could see again. Would consider adding a brightness slider in future updates? The game is promising, but its gonna take a while if your doing it solo.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Yes, in more detail, When you can build structures, I plan on adding a feature to restrict certain areas to some player-defined conditions, such as gender, job type/civilian, so on
That way you can make a whole town only accesible to one gender, or specific buildings/places within a town
Well, that's amazing, thank you. I plan on going full-blown Amazonian on these bitches. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
ultra bugy when talk with npcs (specially the girl of the tutorial) for some reason cant leave the dialogue focus.
you should add a way of cancel sleep animation.

otherwise it looks very good

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
This actually looks pretty nice. I'll be waiting for more updates and for this to come forth.
and prob test it later. lol

good luck!

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Wanna ask how long the day night cycle is ingame. When i played the game in the older build the day cycle went by really quickly but the night cycle never really... ended... I had to use the bug with the step-mom to reset the day cycle so I could see again. Would consider adding a brightness slider in future updates? The game is promising, but its gonna take a while if your doing it solo.
Currently a full cycle lasts 20 minutes (10mins day, 10 mins night)
Might seem like a long time, but it's designed for the Open World where you'll need longer days and nights, but not too long.

Been thinking about it for a while, while the night will last the same time, I'll make it so the darkness itself is shorter
so overall there's more light.
Will probably make Sleeping speed up time some more too

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Finally managed to (99.99% probably) fix the spinning camera bug!
It'll come in the next bug-fixing build 2.1

Reactions: quarzo

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Any plans to make pov an option for sex scenes for both male and female PC? (I am a lover of pov in most/all interactions of a game)

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Any plans to make pov an option for sex scenes for both male and female PC? (I am a lover of pov in most/all interactions of a game)
Was supposed to already be implemented, but I think I left it disabled for some reason
Will make possible in the next build

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Was supposed to already be implemented, but I think I left it disabled for some reason
Will make possible in the next build
nice, and fov settings would be good too. Some people get "sick" from certain fov views and having it so we can go to 60, 80, 90, etc. would be nice. I would have a max and a min as it could fuck with scenes, but more options to not be too narrow or too big would be good.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
nice, and fov settings would be good too. Some people get "sick" from certain fov views and having it so we can go to 60, 80, 90, etc. would be nice. I would have a max and a min as it could fuck with scenes, but more options to not be too narrow or too big would be good.
Absolutely agree, I'll add a default fov slider to the Settings, and some hotkeys to change it during sex too

Reactions: mrdonkyman

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
is great to me a game that should respect not every single human being should be pansexual and feel horny for everykind of sexual being.

In my case I'll fap with vanilla sex and those pretty big fat asses :love: you have developed.

Thank you so much Breakfast5

Dishxn

Nov 15, 2021
I think a big thing for the next update would be to be able to actually finish having sex and gaining something from it because rn you just kinda have sex until you wanna exit lmao

GermanPTRD

May 8, 2018
Finally managed to (99.99% probably) fix the spinning camera bug!
It'll come in the next bug-fixing build 2.1
When are you releasing Build 2.1? Really keen on trying this game out, but sadly nothing much i can do with the camera spinning. No idea how to use the Spin Debugger either :(

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Looks interesting so far. Gotta ask though: Why use "Actual 3D!" as a selling point? Is there some different way you're handling Unity 3D? Or is it just to point out that it is, in fact, a 3D game, and not 2D or 2.5D?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes