Angelina Ivanova

Mar 17, 2023
Did you find any content at all? Lmao, game is barely playable, there's only a few animations added, and movement, nothing else. :p
Hello! May I remind you that the game is in active development, and it is only being developed by 1 guy?
Please give them time.

Also, you can press some key, and then you'll shit on the ground, and then you can crouch, point your camera towards the shite, and then you can see a button prompt.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
The game just improves with each update!
The development might be slow, but please remember it is being developed by only 1 guy.
There in steam out game Battlefield like but in low - poly style. 3 mans, 7 years of development. №2 in world by sales. №31 by playing people. Name is BattleBit Remastered.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I can't really find the content, the changelog says a few things were added but so far all i did was sleep with a homeless person and get my clothes stolen

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Released pre-public "Build 3 alpha"

Just for highest tier patrons in
in 4 days I'll release "Build 3 beta" for middle tier patrons,
and in 7 days I'll release "Build 3" for public.

Here's the change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ideal goals for next build:
-Save/Load
-Open World Generation
-Alternitive male body option (for femboy type)
-More sex poses
-More missions

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Released for public!
Download links available in the main message or

• Red Heart
Reactions: a-got

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
nice game but cant play withaout stuck or bugs ..... and wath is this the penis from girl after sex dont hide ..... and why if i do no futa have the girl a penis ? for a playable version need a lot of time i think . i had a eye on it

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Breakfast5 while I did not intend to play this build but one 2-3 builds from now. The changelog took my interest and I tried it, however, going forward I think I will skip every few builds not to make me bored of it even if it gets some nice features added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that is it for now, might be more if I replayed it a bit more and tried to write down my thoughts as they happen. But this is all I remember after playing and then writing this down. If I come up with some more randomly, like a shower thought or something I will leave a new comment.

Reactions: Breakfast5

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
Hello! May I remind you that the game is in active development, and it is only being developed by 1 guy?
Please give them time.

Also, you can press some key, and then you'll shit on the ground, and then you can crouch, point your camera towards the shite, and then you can see a button prompt.
Content is literally shit. :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: LDV
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes