b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Wow. That is quite a chunky list of patch notes.
I had some hope for this and I will see how the improvements are going.

I recommend you give the tags a second looking as i think you are missing futanari related ones?

Reactions: Breakfast5

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
Is there a possibility that in the future there will be a choice of a male MC?

RayZann

Jun 14, 2021
This game has a very good potential, good job for this release anyway. Feels a little bit ambitious though.
I hope the animations will get polished and more "alive", and asap more stuff to do other than fuck to keep me away from quitting the game after sex animations.
Looking forward for this game.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Well played. second start broke the game :FacePalm:
Character creation still works fine, UI works too. Everything else - well...
"Found a bug?" yeah, m8, i found your game
I think I know what this bug is, it might be that the FOV value failed to load.
Go on settings and change the FOV slider, that might fix it.
I'm sorry for this bug, I will fix this for build 3.1

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
This game has a very good potential, good job for this release anyway. Feels a little bit ambitious though.
I hope the animations will get polished and more "alive", and asap more stuff to do other than fuck to keep me away from quitting the game after sex animations.
Looking forward for this game.
Thanks! Yes, I wanna add story missions, side missions, and the "main of the game" which will be the Open World.
But there's other features I have to make first, Items, containers, interactibles, npc schedules, dressable clothing, weapons, vehicles, land generation, save/load, so on.
Everything in due time will get there :3

Reactions: RayZann

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Bug fixing Build 3.1 released

- Fixed "Can't see anything besides UI"
- Fixed "Game glitching when using the brick building front doors"

Download links updated in the main post

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BitchLand-B3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Gave it a short play today.
New content is quite nice but a bit buggy as expected.

For animations, i recommend quality over quantity in this state of the game. This meaning 1 good animation for each potential state of sex, instead of multiple animations in each state.
Best to fill out the roster instead of building up if you get me.

Same idea for clothing. 1 set of clothing for each use right now, make sure it fits the morphs etc. Quality over quantity.

Prostitution is kinda ass as a futa, even female customers just equip a pink dildo thing and cum out of it somehow.

Below are some issues, not all, but some i thought i should note:

One issue i cant not mention is the darkness.
DAMN is the game dark at night, like blindingly dark.
This build also seems to be worse for it as light sorces (among other things) can cull out of existence based on camera position causing even more darkness.

*I think the "stamina" bar is broken, during sex.
*Name of orgasm bar i think is wrong in prostitution sex.
*Starting a new game keeps "job" information, meaning you cant just "new game", you need to restart the entire game.

Almost forgot.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GAMING
Not now but at some point, add wall butts.
Maybe prisoners or something? stick them in thoe's holes in the walls for free(?) use.

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
hmm, since people seem to not be able to figure out how to make a male MC, here is some more feedback you might already be thinking about Breakfast5.
I would say either start the "female" box ticked off and be male, and then have them pick it if they wanna play as a woman.
Or make a new box, this will switch to male and turn off the dick and balls boxes and then you press female again, the futa options show up again.
in other words:
Female [X]Male []Female []Male [X]
Dick []Balls []Dick []Balls []

Or maybe something else, at least, having a toggle for male instead of removing female and having dick and balls on, is not intuitive and should not be used in the next release. If you want feedback on the design, you can send me a dm here and I can check it out.

If you don't want to rely on me, you can always do a QA test, just get as many random people, preferably ones that have not played a lot of games, and make a temp "game" where the 2 characters are more modestly dressed than in your game (since you don't need the nsfw stuff in the test and therefor can test random friends, family, any random on the street with some extra time). And then have different UI options and ask simple questions such as "can you make the character male?".
So no leading questions like "go to X region on the screen and click".
Then look at what they look at, click on, etc. This will give good info about where to design stuff.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
hmm, since people seem to not be able to figure out how to make a male MC, here is some more feedback you might already be thinking about Breakfast5.
I would say either start the "female" box ticked off and be male, and then have them pick it if they wanna play as a woman.
Or make a new box, this will switch to male and turn off the dick and balls boxes and then you press female again, the futa options show up again.
in other words:
Female [X]Male []Female []Male [X]
Dick []Balls []Dick []Balls []

Or maybe something else, at least, having a toggle for male instead of removing female and having dick and balls on, is not intuitive and should not be used in the next release. If you want feedback on the design, you can send me a dm here and I can check it out.

If you don't want to rely on me, you can always do a QA test, just get as many random people, preferably ones that have not played a lot of games, and make a temp "game" where the 2 characters are more modestly dressed than in your game (since you don't need the nsfw stuff in the test and therefor can test random friends, family, any random on the street with some extra time). And then have different UI options and ask simple questions such as "can you make the character male?".
So no leading questions like "go to X region on the screen and click".
Then look at what they look at, click on, etc. This will give good info about where to design stuff.
I really appreciate your suggestions!
I think I should redesign the customization menu as a whole, but I can only do that once I have implemented all features that'll exist in the customization menu.
Because at any point, I might think of something new, and just gotta throw that option in there somewhere.
So for now I'll just make something like 2 large buttons next to the "rotater" at the center bottom.

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
I think I should redesign the customization menu as a whole, but I can only do that once I have implemented all features that'll exist in the customization menu.
yeah, no need to do a whole new thing and make pretty art for the buttons. Just a simple button for now will do, to make it more obvious for those that are having a hard time making a male MC. But if you need help with deciding where to put things or if something needs a separate button or not, you can just dm me. While I am just a student, I am taking graphic design courses, so I have some knowledge of UI.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes