epsonny6

Oct 4, 2019
Oh that's a UI position bug.
It looks fine in the resolution I make the game in, but some other resolutions slightly misplace things.
Do you know what resolution (or aspect ratio) you have the game screen on?
It's 1270*720. But one more thing i pressed and hold M to mosturbate but nothing happened.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
why is the character on the right side of the screen in 3rd person view? That is weird

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
It's 1270*720. But one more thing i pressed and hold M to mosturbate but nothing happened.
it's strange the key wasn't working, maybe restart the game and try again. I went to test it and it worked for me.
Btw were you in fullscreen?

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
why is the character on the right side of the screen in 3rd person view? That is weird
I've always seen it in the right side on other games, But I actually had a button you could press to change it to the left side or middle.
I think this feature is currently off because it had a visual bug, but I'll re-work it eventually!

vcvcvc

Nov 27, 2018
Your game has potential immensely, so take your time on completing it. Not many games have slave path gameplay features, so Its really great seeing you make it. Thank you for the share and I hope the best of fortune on you and your development for the game.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
many many bugs
I'm floating like a ghost and many other bugs there has hardly been any improvement
unplayble.
I'd rather wait until there's a playable version, that's a sad game

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
many many bugs
I'm floating like a ghost and many other bugs there has hardly been any improvement
it amazes me how players can always find the strangest bugs xD
Some bugs will get naturally fixed when I redo certain features, so they might hang around for a while, like the movement system, originally it was good enough, but it's not great going up stairs, and looking around with some weapons.
Anyway I'm interested in fixing as most as possible too, how exactly did you managed to float?

SadDaddy

Apr 4, 2020
I'm having a bug when I go to pick up something I get locked in place also another issue I have is once I'm done having sex there is like a an invisible wall infront of me. Love the game so far

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
I'm having a bug when I go to pick up something I get locked in place also another issue I have is once I'm done having sex there is like a an invisible wall infront of me. Love the game so far
Very interesting! I've never experienced these myself
which items did you picked up that got you stuck?
and how are you exiting sex? with the Q key or another method?

Reactions: SadDaddy

SadDaddy

Apr 4, 2020
Very interesting! I've never experienced these myself
which items did you picked up that got you stuck?
and how are you exiting sex? with the Q key or another method?
The Backpack and clothes items I dropped, I actually fixed it by spamming jump and esc key. And for exiting sex I tried Q and it wouldn't work so I used esc but I also fixed this problem by just having sex again.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
the pole dance dosent work wen your captured,damn game.
Sorry about that, at the moment the prompt area isn't too big, you gotta aim the center of the screen at it for the prompt to appear.
I'll make the prompt area be bigger in a bug fixing build

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
  • Finish character creation, boot game, walk around with character creation buttons still in the screen. Reboot.
  • Start game again, prompts me to press M to masturbate, pressing M does nothing, notification is now permanent.
  • Supposed to do a tutorial/get a job in the town but nobody wants to talk to me other than the standard responses.
  • Put pepe in a pussy sticking out a wall, literally cannot stop having sex, ever. Reboot.
  • Fall in a hole in the ground in the tittybar, now I am imprisoned without any chance of escaping. Reboot.
  • Went outside, punched a girl, had sex, instantly died after getting up for unknown reasons. Doesn't matter had sex.
  • Caught a girl by shooting her in the face with a 12 gauge, dragged her back and cannot find a way to get her into the city, or myself for that matter. Reboot.
  • Wander around aimlessly for a bit.
Game needs some polish here and there. I am not saying it is unfixable but for me it was near unplayable, maybe get some playtesters if you can find some willing pervs so you don't have to do a full release to test small changes.

Reactions: Breakfast5

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
is the only job currently in game the strip club? If not cant find where or how to start army work

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes