yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BitchLand-B4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
With the new update, there seem to be even more bugs; glitches appear at every step. Perhaps for now, they could disable the physics for the genitals and breasts because they keep stretching across the entire map. But the game isn't bad; I'll wait until they fix all the bugs.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
  • Finish character creation, boot game, walk around with character creation buttons still in the screen. Reboot.
  • Start game again, prompts me to press M to masturbate, pressing M does nothing, notification is now permanent.
  • Supposed to do a tutorial/get a job in the town but nobody wants to talk to me other than the standard responses.
  • Put pepe in a pussy sticking out a wall, literally cannot stop having sex, ever. Reboot.
  • Fall in a hole in the ground in the tittybar, now I am imprisoned without any chance of escaping. Reboot.
  • Went outside, punched a girl, had sex, instantly died after getting up for unknown reasons. Doesn't matter had sex.
  • Caught a girl by shooting her in the face with a 12 gauge, dragged her back and cannot find a way to get her into the city, or myself for that matter. Reboot.
  • Wander around aimlessly for a bit.
Game needs some polish here and there. I am not saying it is unfixable but for me it was near unplayable, maybe get some playtesters if you can find some willing pervs so you don't have to do a full release to test small changes.
It was funny to read this, I have never came across all of these myself.
I'm trying to fix these bugs but I don't even know how you managed to activate them :d
How did you left the character creation with it's UI still there? Did you used the [Finish] button?
It's very strange the M key would not work if the other WASD movement keys are working...
Sex can be exited with Q, I might have forgot to add the UI that shows that.
I know what's the bug for dying after sex, it's a rare bug where the NPC is awake for a single frame and manages to punch the player. This one is very tricky to fix currently, but it should automatically get fixed when I re-work the melee hit system.
Did you went out of bounds somewhere?
Anyway, I really have to re-do certain things on this game, I'm putting some time only into that

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
The character creation thing I have not been able to recreate, I don't know what happened.
I think most of your interaction problems are only when using a male character. M doesn't work, Q doesn't work for some interactions. Not being able to masturbate completely inhibits the tutorial thing.
To me it was also unclear this was not the stripclub where you can find this job.
Mining job I don't know. Mom tells me to find her but she just wanders around aimlessly.
Military I can't find any NPC which will give me a job.

Reactions: Furody and lnomsim

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
The character creation thing I have not been able to recreate, I don't know what happened.
I think most of your interaction problems are only when using a male character. M doesn't work, Q doesn't work for some interactions. Not being able to masturbate completely inhibits the tutorial thing.
To me it was also unclear this was not the stripclub where you can find this job.
Mining job I don't know. Mom tells me to find her but she just wanders around aimlessly.
Military I can't find any NPC which will give me a job.
I have all the same exact issues.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Beautiful characters, beautiful idea of the world.
The rest is cons. The game will never be finished, even if it takes 15 years to develop.

Nov 18, 2017
This game has potential. I'll put it on my watchlist and see where it goes. Hopefully the dev doesn't cut a bit too big of a piece to chew.

Jester_Sickle

Oct 30, 2021
It was funny to read this, I have never came across all of these myself.
I'm trying to fix these bugs but I don't even know how you managed to activate them :d
How did you left the character creation with it's UI still there? Did you used the [Finish] button?
It's very strange the M key would not work if the other WASD movement keys are working...
Sex can be exited with Q, I might have forgot to add the UI that shows that.
I know what's the bug for dying after sex, it's a rare bug where the NPC is awake for a single frame and manages to punch the player. This one is very tricky to fix currently, but it should automatically get fixed when I re-work the melee hit system.
Did you went out of bounds somewhere?
Anyway, I really have to re-do certain things on this game, I'm putting some time only into that
Same problem with no-working keys.
But only as a male chara: WASD only. No TAB, No sleep, No "Masterbit"

Doce26

Jan 27, 2018
I found the game very fun, with good difficulty. However, there is a lot of content missing, the characters are beautiful. Lack of content and less bugs, maybe a small tutorial... I used cheater to test things... (cheat engine) I saw that there was a way to take a shower, I couldn't even do it, my slave was very naughty from beginning to end, with a lot of pain in the butt. xD

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
A save button would be amazing, the bugs are causing me to constantly restart the entire game.

Several instances where i have gone into what 'looks like' no clip, with my arms straight down and 0 movement animation. When that happens i completely bug out and am unable to traverse slight increases in elevation, and sex animations do weird stretch arm strong behavior where the penis stretches to ridiculous lengths.

This has happened twice with the fountain bathing.

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
I don't know if none of the features are meant to be working, but none of the scenarios really work.
Start as a prisoner gives you 3 options and all are bugged.
Sex start? Can't leave the room once you're in.
Stripper start? Can't interact with the pole.
Miner start? Can't pick up ore once mined.

Normal start? Once you get the option to start working none of the options work. Can't work because the empty rooms are not counted as such. Can't use the stripper pole because it's in use 24/7. Can't even use the paid club service because even though there's a promt to go upstairs and pick a girl, there are none. Mind you that you can't even earn money because of all of the above, but you find a wad of money in front of one of the doors in the building next to the club.
The free use sex spot in front of the stage doesn't do anything and using the one in the bathroom doesn't work.

I did manage to glitch into the public free use stalls but there's no escape from there once you're in.

Right now it's more like a proof of concept but not a working demo -.-

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Thank you guys for your kind replies!

I've been noticing a lot bugs being from playing as a male, indeed I mostly develop this using a futa female so I haven't tested the game as often using a male.
I plan on adding a new male model (might replace the current one fully, or add both) that'll look better and have a more compatible skeleton for animations (the current one is very goofy in the feet, and has too strong body shape).
When I add this new model, I'll end up fixing most bugs related with males by testing everything.
I already have the new male model, but it's not looking perfectly right just yet, I'll set a goal for build 5 to have the new male model.

I have recently realised I also should focus on features that appear from the start, instead of features that only appear much later in the gameplay.
The way I've been making it so far, is working on both features from the start, middle, and late game, at the same time.
There is a bunch of stuff I've been working on that's not even in the game yet.

I definitly have to remake the current movement system too, when I had it waaay initially, it was fine, but now a lot of things have been added to it and it feels clunky.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Wishing for
- a flashlight while someone waits you in the buildings (I couldn't find out what building is number 2 or where should I go in pitch black), only one consumable helmet is not enough during the night.
- a respawn of the sexy outfit in the locker if you get robbed, and maybe that flashlight helmet too. Or for sale (I haven't discovered any yet)

And in the slavery story
- let us pick the coals so we can have a purpose traveling far into the mine and get lost when the headlight goes out.
- unlock the door to the fuck chair or let someone come for you after a while

And of course a rudimentary SAVE system, at least for the level. Or maybe leveling up doesn't influence the game yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Breakfast5

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
In short my experience after playing for about a hour:

Character creator is great. LOTS of sliders for everything, models are looking very nice.

Very rare type of any 3d adult games, it is ACTUALLY mixing gameplay and sex instead of being just another friggin scene viewer like majority of 3d adult games here, that's a huge plus.

Janky and buggy as hell, there is a TONS of bugs that are absolutely random, and often gamebreaking or simply annoying.

Overall this game have a huge potential, if developer do finish all planned features and fix at least the biggest bugs.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes