Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
the game isnt bad,but what i dont understand,why the developer dosent concentrate to finish at least 2 missions.
Thankyu!
I've been making core features first, like "the ability to put items in and out a backpack", so on.
I've done enough core features for now, and the next build is focused on missions, I'll add several.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Well.
How tf do you get out of the prison? I fell in the hole XD

Well, I did get out of this prison....
Problem is : I got yeeted into the fucking 5th dimension or something

View attachment 3288314

As hilarious as it is.... Yeah, game's still a long, looooooong way to go :KEK::KEK::HideThePain:

BAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST CAN'T

View attachment 3288318

That thing here. Yeah, that's my character's dick.

Oh fuck I'm literally dying:LUL::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Friendly advice Breakfast5 : you should enable a debug console or add some kind of teleport cheats. Anything that could give the player the possibility to unfuck themselves from this kind of situation
Oh wow do you remember the place where that happened?
Anyway yeh, I'mma add a key to reset the player to a spawn location.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Is there a guide for controls and such? The only thing I can do is talk with people and have sex with them with randomized positions. Is there a way to select positions? Can I bathe or use the toilet? It says I'm hungry, but there's no food in the game. I can't interact with toilets. There's no bathtubs. Also, entering the double doors in the back of the normal town map causes you to levitate on the ground on the other side. You can't move, but can select the door again and return to the normal map again with the bug fixed there.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is there a guide for controls and such? The only thing I can do is talk with people and have sex with them with randomized positions. Is there a way to select positions? Can I bathe or use the toilet? It says I'm hungry, but there's no food in the game. I can't interact with toilets. There's no bathtubs. Also, entering the double doors in the back of the normal town map causes you to levitate on the ground on the other side. You can't move, but can select the door again and return to the normal map again with the bug fixed there.
Toilet depends on if you have scat available or not, bathing outside near the brothel inside the fountain. Openworld is deactivated in the latest build, not sure if you mean that double door with that. There are also some vending machines in the city. If you have paid sex, you couldn't choose the sex positions (Option 5 when talking) press Option 4 instead and then you can choose one the top left Side.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Oh wow do you remember the place where that happened?
Anyway yeh, I'mma add a key to reset the player to a spawn location.
I was trying to get out of prison. I knocked out a prisoner and got yeeted into oblivion x)

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
1. leveling sex skill make s YOU cum faster, not the partner. And there is no cap. So if you get your level high enough (just rape a high lvl npc like the mom or the brothel owner and go make a sandwich. By the time you're back you'll be level 30+) then you're squirting like a gattling gun, orgasming 100 times pers second. It's hillarious. You'dproably want some cap or faloff. And maybe some cum/stamina/energy limit or refraction period so you can't cheese the system so easily.

2. If you're futa, all sex partners ever want is to fuck you with a dildo. You need to tweak it.

3.What happened to the military career path?

Reactions: Wlms

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
leveling sex skill make s YOU cum faster, not the partner. And there is no cap. So if you get your level high enough (just rape a high lvl npc like the mom or the brothel owner and go make a sandwich. By the time you're back you'll be level 30+) then you're squirting like a gattling gun, orgasming 100 times pers second. It's hillarious. You'dproably want some cap or faloff. And maybe some cum/stamina/energy limit or refraction period so you can't cheese the system so easily.
Welcome to Lust Apocalypse!

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
1. leveling sex skill make s YOU cum faster, not the partner. And there is no cap. So if you get your level high enough (just rape a high lvl npc like the mom or the brothel owner and go make a sandwich. By the time you're back you'll be level 30+) then you're squirting like a gattling gun, orgasming 100 times pers second. It's hillarious. You'dproably want some cap or faloff. And maybe some cum/stamina/energy limit or refraction period so you can't cheese the system so easily.

2. If you're futa, all sex partners ever want is to fuck you with a dildo. You need to tweak it.

3.What happened to the military career path?
1. Yes I had made it faster than it should to test it out, but I've limited it for the next build.

2. I've been adding fetishes and personalities to NPC's so what they'll choose to do will depend on that, in a future build.

3. I'm adding military missions on the next build, already added one, that's a very basic weapon and clothing tutorial,
and now I'm adding a 2nd army mission that'll have driving and shooting at some enemies.
I'm considering to include a tutorial how to capture enemy npc's and keep them as slaves, but idk if that'll delay the next build even more, so might have to leave it for after the next build.

Sorry for late reply btw

Reactions: Wlms

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
dont rush the developer,better wait a bit,to make good update ,then bad,many developers rush alot of this,and the consequence for that it a bad update,i apreciate more if its take time to do the update and working well,then to rush and all update goes wrong.

Ritchiter

Nov 8, 2018
View attachment 2498150

Overview:
Bitch Land
is a 3D/Sandbox/FPS/Strategy/Sex/Builder/Exploration game

In a post-apocalyptic world, you start in the BitchLand city that your parents built.
And now it's your time to venture into the Open World wilderness and build your own cities, drive tanks/cars, get resources, invade visit settlements and capture acquire new people for you.
But first you must complete some missions in the starting city, which serve has the tutorial
(At the moment such Open World isn't done yet, but you can now see a testing version of it!)
(For now most gameplay is in the Starting City)​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-18
Release Date: 2023-15-18
Developer: Breakfast5 - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD 4.5
Win: - GDRIVE - MEGA

DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS BUILD 4 (Has "Open world test preview")

Win: - GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2468092 View attachment 2468094 View attachment 2468095 View attachment 2468097 View attachment 2468101 View attachment 2468103 View attachment 2468105 View attachment 2468108 View attachment 2468110 View attachment 2468112 View attachment 2468113 View attachment 2468114

Okay, I have downloaded and extracted this game 10 times on 3 different builds, and I keep getting stuck on a bird's eye view of a map with a message saying "If you are stuck on this screen, you are missing files! Re-extract the game. If this continues, re-download the game." I have done those two exact steps for NUMEROUS times, AND I STILL GET THE DAMNED RESULT!!!!! WHY THE FUCK DOES THE GAME HAVE MISSING FILES?!?!?!? Someone PLEASE help me figure out why this keeps happing to me!

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Okay, I have downloaded and extracted this game 10 times on 3 different builds, and I keep getting stuck on a bird's eye view of a map with a message saying "If you are stuck on this screen, you are missing files! Re-extract the game. If this continues, re-download the game." I have done those two exact steps for NUMEROUS times, AND I STILL GET THE DAMNED RESULT!!!!! WHY THE FUCK DOES THE GAME HAVE MISSING FILES?!?!?!? Someone PLEASE help me figure out why this keeps happing to me!
So far 2 people have reported this bug when they use BreeZip to extract the game.
I never heard of that program before, and I have no clue why that happens.
But for both people, they fixed it by extracting with another program like 7zip, winrar, or even windows default unzip.

Ritchiter

Nov 8, 2018
So far 2 people have reported this bug when they use BreeZip to extract the game.
I never heard of that program before, and I have no clue why that happens.
But for both people, they fixed it by extracting with another program like 7zip, winrar, or even windows default unzip.
I actually forgot I posted here. But I did resolve the issue with WinRAR, and the game loads fine. Great game by the way

Darkola

Oct 27, 2020
Hello, i have a problem, i play as the Futa girl, but once im in the mine and start mining coal, i cant pick it on the ground

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Good to see that game is alive, with time, this project can become a very good game.
I really hope the dev will prioritize fixing and polishing stuff before adding new content.
And change starting menu screen with something more serious:LOL:

Reactions: Alkasal
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes