mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Looks interesting so far. Gotta ask though: Why use "Actual 3D!" as a selling point? Is there some different way you're handling Unity 3D? Or is it just to point out that it is, in fact, a 3D game, and not 2D or 2.5D?
while not the dev, many see "3d" and think it's daz models in a 3dcg and go away. So I guess this is what the dev is trying to say. I avoid daz like the plague, they suck 90% of the time

Reactions: TheWolflower

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Released Bug-Fixing Build 2.1

-Hopefully fixed the [Spinning Camera Bug]
-Improved Incorrect UI scaling in resolutions wider than 16:9 (not fully fixed just yet, but much better now)

-Fixed "Previous body remains when loading another character while the body shape menu is open"
-Limited customization sliders within normal values
(In the future I'll add a option to un-limit sliders for modding purposes)

-Added Field of View (FOV) slider in settings
-Added hotkeys to change FOV during sex
-Added key to change 1st/3rd person camera during sex (will be improved later)
-Added 7 new female hair models
-Decorated the city a bit more

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BitchLand-B2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Hey, Breakfast5 if you play as a guy and try to use pov in the new update, for me at least the camera is placed around the hips area. And by pressing the tab key you get locked into 3rd person and clicking it again changes nothing. Works fine for female PC besides the clipping when in blowjob scenes.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Hey, Breakfast5 if you play as a guy and try to use pov in the new update, for me at least the camera is placed around the hips area. And by pressing the tab key you get locked into 3rd person and clicking it again changes nothing. Works fine for female PC besides the clipping when in blowjob scenes.
Oh Whoops, I forgot the male uses diferent pivots and so the male one got undefined T_T
I'mma fix that right now, and replace the download links, will ping you when it's ready

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
Looks interesting so far. Gotta ask though: Why use "Actual 3D!" as a selling point? Is there some different way you're handling Unity 3D? Or is it just to point out that it is, in fact, a 3D game, and not 2D or 2.5D?
im pretty sure its just ripping on 2d and 2.5d games , since the vast majority of these games are either rpgmaker games or visual novels , both with 3d renders but still 2d images . i thought it was pretty funny

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Oh Whoops, I forgot the male uses diferent pivots and so the male one got undefined T_T
I'mma fix that right now, and replace the download links, will ping you when it's ready
no need, gonna wait for a few more updates until I try it again. Not much to do, seems like a promising game tho, keep up the good work.

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
Decent enough concept. 2 requests, pair the opening commands on double doors so both open and/or close with one key stroke, and please figure out a way for the PC to slide along the wall when they collide at an angle. The tight hallways and ESPECIALLY the stairs are painfully precise to navigate right now.

Reactions: Breakfast5

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
if you're going to name something in English please ask a fluent speaker to at least make the *title* for you. "Bitch Land" is one of the funniest, most Russian-sounding titles i've ever seen

Sep 23, 2020
Released Bug-Fixing Build 2.1

-Hopefully fixed the [Spinning Camera Bug]
-Improved Incorrect UI scaling in resolutions wider than 16:9 (not fully fixed just yet, but much better now)

-Fixed "Previous body remains when loading another character while the body shape menu is open"
-Limited customization sliders within normal values
(In the future I'll add a option to un-limit sliders for modding purposes)

-Added Field of View (FOV) slider in settings
-Added hotkeys to change FOV during sex
-Added key to change 1st/3rd person camera during sex (will be improved later)
-Added 7 new female hair models
-Decorated the city a bit more
I am loving it so far.<3 I think it has great potential! I hope you will add option for body hair (at least pubic and armpit) and options for areolae size <3. Keep up the great work!

riddlebox1321

Dec 2, 2017
Can confirm the issue I had with my gulikit controller stopped. Perhaps you succeeded in eliminating that bug. Do you have a planned road map for development? Would you consider volunteers who want to practice skills or build a portfolio?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
(build your own cities, drive tanks/cars, get resources, invade visit settlements and capture acquire new people for you.)

I didn't join f95 to drive tanks,airplanes,cars and build new cities, I'M HERE TO SEE SEX:KEK:

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
(build your own cities, drive tanks/cars, get resources, invade visit settlements and capture acquire new people for you.)

I didn't join f95 to drive tanks,airplanes,cars and build new cities, I'M HERE TO SEE SEX:KEK:
download a VN and press ctrl then, or play a game like wild life or a illusion type game. This will be gameplay with sex, not a sex viewer.

Reactions: Akkta

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
nice start.

2 things tough:
- balless futa option, please.
- dick does extreme streching, which looks weird, especially for smaller dick sizes. Like a 10 foot pole.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Can confirm the issue I had with my gulikit controller stopped. Perhaps you succeeded in eliminating that bug. Do you have a planned road map for development? Would you consider volunteers who want to practice skills or build a portfolio?
I have a sort of a list of to-do features in the discord
If someone wants to help, I'd be open for it, but there isn't anything specific I'd request at the moment
Perhaps some models or textures that fit the game's style, or some animations that could be used, anything someone would manage to do that'd fit in the game.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
nice start.

2 things tough:
- balless futa option, please.
- dick does extreme streching, which looks weird, especially for smaller dick sizes. Like a 10 foot pole.
Oh yes, I'll add balless futas, how did even I forgot this.
Smaller dicks strech because the current system is optimized for large dicks, but I do some smaller dick improvements occasionally. At some point they'll get an update that'll solve that

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
So for now no Open World? No building yet? Sad, but it's ok. Camera still need bugfix. Now after exit of dildo animation. Speening camera + no control. Breakfast5

Last edited:

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
guys,can somone tell me in room of sex trainer,ive been there for loong time,how i go back to my cell?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes