Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I always find it funny when "non english speaking" people misuse the word "Bitch" for their VN, either calling a woman that in dialogue or using it in the title. You really should look up the words you use and at least attempt to use it properly.

The word "Bitch" is like calling someone an asshole, a douche-bag, cunt. = Someone who is unpleasant to deal with. It's not a word for terms of endearment...

like i said, I just find it amusing ho often it's used incorrectly...

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Maybe im not understanding the game very well, but it seems that if you enter a conversation with your mother, you get stunlocked into a conversation that you can't leave. Is there any way to leave the conversations?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I always find it funny when "non english speaking" people misuse the word "Bitch" for their VN, either calling a woman that in dialogue or using it in the title. You really should look up the words you use and at least attempt to use it properly.

The word "Bitch" is like calling someone an asshole, a douche-bag, cunt. = Someone who is unpleasant to deal with. It's not a word for terms of endearment...

Did you mean to leave off the 'w' at the end of 'how'? If not you've made a rather ironically amusing jest there.

Last edited:
Reactions: boblicticious

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I'm also getting the spin glitch. FYI I have a ps4 controller plugged in and connected to steam controller. I noticed that If I hold L2 about half way down, the spin stops. If I had to guess I think the game is taking the L2 and R2 inputs from the controller and treating them as if they were horizontal and vertical analog controls (respectively), but since they are triggers and not sticks, the resting position is at one extreme direction.

EDIT: FYI, if I unplug my controller PRIOR to starting the game, I don't get the spin glitch.

Reactions: Breakfast5

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021

When I called it Bitch land, it doesn't refers to just to bitches, but to the actual land
The game is in a post-apocalyptic world, where it's very dificult to live in, so you can say it's a bitch land
Like when you say "Life's a bitch", you can say "This land's a bitch"
You could say it's an expression, but it's fine (y)
(it's not a VN btw, but no probs)

Last edited:
Reactions: as110

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Maybe im not understanding the game very well, but it seems that if you enter a conversation with your mother, you get stunlocked into a conversation that you can't leave. Is there any way to leave the conversations?
I've found that there's 2 issues that cause this
one is because the game's UI scaling was setup to scale in the wrong horizontal/vertical axis. causing the chat options to go offscreen.
and the other issue is a rare occurance when the conversation doesn't move to the next line.
For the next bug-fixing build 2.1, I should have these 2 fixed

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
game is unplayable after a few minutes due to how it literally gets pitch black at night
it is on purpose to get extremely dark, so incentivate the player to get a room or a safe place to spend the night
sleeping will speed up time and make the night pass faster
in the recent version, the game's tutorial says this iwhen you complete the sleeping goal

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
I'm also getting the spin glitch. FYI I have a ps4 controller plugged in and connected to steam controller. I noticed that If I hold L2 about half way down, the spin stops. If I had to guess I think the game is taking the L2 and R2 inputs from the controller and treating them as if they were horizontal and vertical analog controls (respectively), but since they are triggers and not sticks, the resting position is at one extreme direction.

EDIT: FYI, if I unplug my controller PRIOR to starting the game, I don't get the spin glitch.
This is extremely helpful information about the bug!
Massive thank you, I'll finally get this bug fixed for the next bug-fixing build :D

Reactions: boblicticious
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes