Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
I suggest that you apply root motion to the main character's character controller instead of simply changing the transform. I like your model, by the way.
Thanks, I had thought about using it since the start, but I already had this script
but this script has some drawbacks so I'll try your way too eventually

Sep 28, 2017
I'm your Step-Mother silly...

(repeats forever because for whatever reason the opening dialogue keeps looping for me)

Also I got stuck using a dildo animation and when I went to press Q to leave it wouldn't let me leave and I had to Alt-F4

Please don't give up on this, could be something amazing.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
I'm your Step-Mother silly...

(repeats forever because for whatever reason the opening dialogue keeps looping for me)

Also I got stuck using a dildo animation and when I went to press Q to leave it wouldn't let me leave and I had to Alt-F4

Please don't give up on this, could be something amazing.
Very strange bug
it's kinda hard to fix these bugs because I've never experienced them myself, so I can't find the cause myself
I might try doing something about it, but I can't guarantee I'll fix it

Jun 29, 2017
1679377437117.png
1. stuck in this shit conversation
2. why is there no button to SAVE, every play game is every time to recreate the character and i don't like it, pls add SAVE button asap

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 2484014
2. why is there no button to SAVE, every play game is every time to recreate the character and i don't like it, pls add SAVE button asap
Strange bug, it's quite hard for me to fix these bugs because I've never experienced them myself.
Perhaps did you pressed any keys during the conversation?
In the next Build I'll try to add a button to create a text file with debug info that users can send to me, and it'll have info that'll help me fix these bugs.

I haven't added saving/loading yet because the Schedule system is still incomplete and it won't get saved properly
But I guess I'll try to add a save/load that'll work for characters, even tho it won't save npc's schedules perfectly

storm2277

Sep 11, 2018
View attachment 2484014
I got this as well and restarted the game. The only difference was I put the game into full screen. After that I could see the dialog options. Turns out I was just asking the first option over and over again without even seeing the menu.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
I got this as well and restarted the game. The only difference was I put the game into full screen. After that I could see the dialog options. Turns out I was just asking the first option over and over again without even seeing the menu.
Wow, well imma have to fix that by making the game window resolution smaller then the current screen resolution

There might possibly be more causes to getting stuck in conversations, will also try doing something about it eventually

Reactions: storm2277

miyamura12

Jan 27, 2022
Hey, I played this game for a while and have some thoughts that I think could make the game better!

Some bugs I found:
- Third person is really buggy. You can't interact with anything. Also, when you press J with third person on, you don't stop controlling the camera while the menu is active.
- Picking up items is kinda buggy as well. When you interact with an item on the ground, the buttons where you can choose to pick up or wear the item disappear after a while.

Some things I think could be better:
- Character creation is a bit confusing and I would say is a bit too much as well. I think limiting how much you can alter the sizes and stuff would be better so that we don't accidentally create a monstrosity and have to start again.
- You can't see anything at night. Would be nice to have a flashlight or something.
- As said before on this trend, an option for resolution, as well as a mouse sensitivity slider would be great.

Anyways, hope it helps to give you some direction or something. I'll be keeping an eye on the project, it is a very interesting idea :).

Reactions: Breakfast5

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Hey, I played this game for a while and have some thoughts that I think could make the game better!

Some bugs I found:
- Third person is really buggy. You can't interact with anything. Also, when you press J with third person on, you don't stop controlling the camera while the menu is active.
- Picking up items is kinda buggy as well. When you interact with an item on the ground, the buttons where you can choose to pick up or wear the item disappear after a while.

Some things I think could be better:
- Character creation is a bit confusing and I would say is a bit too much as well. I think limiting how much you can alter the sizes and stuff would be better so that we don't accidentally create a monstrosity and have to start again.
- You can't see anything at night. Would be nice to have a flashlight or something.
- As said before on this trend, an option for resolution, as well as a mouse sensitivity slider would be great.

Anyways, hope it helps to give you some direction or something. I'll be keeping an eye on the project, it is a very interesting idea :).
Thanks!
I've added Resolution and mouse sensibility settings in Build 1.1
Also made that sleeping will speed up time, so when it's dark just find a safe place to sleep
the darkness is on purpose to make the player get themselves a safe place to live in, since almost everywhere outside will be unsafe to sleep and the player will get robbed
Can't have the game being too easy xD

Not too soon, but yes I'll try to make character creation easier!

Reactions: miyamura12

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Is prostitution intended to be implemented in future updates?
there's already a basic form of prostitution, just talk to any regular npc, and it's the bottom-most option
after the sex scene, you get some money

in future updates I'll develop prostitution much more
for example that it'll be the npc controlling the sex scene since it's them paying you for it
Feel free to say any suggestions or ideas you might have

artensegler

Nov 11, 2022
my 2 cents: really good till now. looking pretty good for a single dev!

try to concentrate on bug fixing first so the base is set. good work :)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes