Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
in the distant future you can add something to join or separate the genres like the creator of the game "Influencing". there you can choose which genders you want (only men, women, trans or a little bit of everything) living in the city.
These ideas are good because for those who dont like futa, you can remove it. who does not like women, can remove. who doesnt like men, can remove... Or mix all.
Exactly, I have had these options in mind for a long time (y)

Eoshock

Jan 4, 2020
Thank you!
Oh I forgot to answer these in the post or a readme.txt in the game, it was 4am when I was releasing it.
I haven't added the Male model yet, I will in a future build, perhaps the next one right away.
There will be both male and female NPC's, and you'll be able of making the player either male or female.
In a future update you'll be able to research biotech to make females futa as well (either the player or NPC's).
Scat can be disabled when you start a new game, and later in the settings menu.
Starting as a prisioner you'll technically be a sex slave that's in training.
The game is still unfinished, so there's only the starting city so far, but in future updates I'll add the Open world where you can obtain NPC's for yourself and enslave them to train them.
Once they are trained they can be used in your own city as prostitutes/workers/guards
There is a main story and there'll be some side stories, but the game will also have sandbox features, expecially once I add the Open World where you can just build and do anything
I describe the game some more in
guessing the slave (in-training) means you could also get enslaved right? maybe a mini-route

Reactions: Breakfast5

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
That you can take a job is probably not possible.
And creating the char with the body masses is a horror because you should rather use pre-made masses or program it sensibly so that it doesn't look like everything you build a monster.
there are still bugs in there if you go into the rooms where the poor girls are in, you're stuck and can't get out .
unless you crawl and bug out .
Skill system looks quite nice, even if most of it doesn't work yet .
Inventory there you can see the beta. There's still something missing ^^

rest of the wait looks nice.
But it can't be estimated yet because there isn't enough to say what it will be like .

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019
Thank you!
Oh I forgot to answer these in the post or a readme.txt in the game, it was 4am when I was releasing it.
I haven't added the Male model yet, I will in a future build, perhaps the next one right away.
There will be both male and female NPC's, and you'll be able of making the player either male or female.
In a future update you'll be able to research biotech to make females futa as well (either the player or NPC's).
Scat can be disabled when you start a new game, and later in the settings menu.
Starting as a prisioner you'll technically be a sex slave that's in training.
The game is still unfinished, so there's only the starting city so far, but in future updates I'll add the Open world where you can obtain NPC's for yourself and enslave them to train them.
Once they are trained they can be used in your own city as prostitutes/workers/guards
There is a main story and there'll be some side stories, but the game will also have sandbox features, expecially once I add the Open World where you can just build and do anything
I describe the game some more in
please add a male protag option asap I have been dying for a open-world "rough" game for a long time!

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
You said a hell of a lot but somehow skimmed over their question.

Is its female protagonist only? is there an option for a Futa protagonist?

You could later also write a "planned features" section.

IMO, skip the male model. Don't bother, more females means more tits and ass to look at.
Right back at you buddy, he answered that there will be male and female and later the ability to become futa, maybe read what HE says next time instead of saying he somehow avoided the question

Reactions: joryh

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well...there is not much to tell execpt to say its a prove of concept type of release.
Technically, this is ok. As a game however ? Nah, hard pass. And im not even touching on the fetish stuff yet.

While the ground work is really great, the follow up with the different starts and Sandbox feels and sounds like it will be your typical Assets-grab and thrown together. I dont want to sound to negativ because the models look good, male protag is planned, we have post apocalyptic scenario and we gonna PLAY the game for real. But I think if we have more of a story driven setting with clear quest, items, NPC, companions, fraction etc then it would be something great.

italianStalion

Oct 28, 2020
Good luck. Just keep working at it. unity is easy at times and tough at times. I hate trying to create models and all that, but am decent at animations, don't know a thing about jiggle physics, etc, but honestly I would focus more on making the animations and the characters and movement more fluid / keep clothes from going through the models / add clothing physics, that kinda thing. Don't make the game part of it until you feel that the very basic layers of movement / animations etc are done. From an architectural standpoint don't spread yourself thin going to wide in the game with making dialoges, inventory, jouranal, and all of that until the actual movement, etc is done - a core systems approach.

There is a ton left to be done. But it's a start. keep working at it. Not going to rate it yet. will follow and rate it at a later time.

GOOD LUCK.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Well...there is not much to tell execpt to say its a prove of concept type of release.
Technically, this is ok. As a game however ? Nah, hard pass. And im not even touching on the fetish stuff yet.

While the ground work is really great, the follow up with the different starts and Sandbox feels and sounds like it will be your typical Assets-grab and thrown together. I dont want to sound to negativ because the models look good, male protag is planned, we have post apocalyptic scenario and we gonna PLAY the game for real. But I think if we have more of a story driven setting with clear quest, items, NPC, companions, fraction etc then it would be something great.
I do plan on adding plenty of Lore and story related stuff, but the real game will be when I add the Open World, and the Main quest missions from the protagonist parents
Essentially I wanna add both gameplay types, for the users that prefer more sandbox type and just wanna do their thing, and for the users that like more deep story and lore content, or both

Reactions: CarbonBeast

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I do plan on adding plenty of Lore and story related stuff, but the real game will be when I add the Open World, and the Main quest missions from the protagonist parents
Essentially I wanna add both gameplay types, for the users that prefer more sandbox type and just wanna do their thing, and for the users that like more deep story and lore content, or both
While that sounds great, is it realistic ? I guess you are the only one working on the project right ? Having ambition and aiming for something bigger is always nice but from my experience this kinda falls of rather quickly.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
are there any differences? except for the complexity.
Essentially it's 3 paths that all lead into when you "reach freedom" which is when you unlock the Open world (Open world isn't added yet)
These 3 paths have missions that are technically tutorials for the game's features (inventory, talking, items, so on), but each path let's you experience it in a diferent way (and dificulty)

Reactions: JayDoubleDee

miyamura12

Jan 27, 2022
Hey, I have an ultrawide monitor and I can't find any settings to play the game on window mode or change resolutions. Everything is just stretched and if in the settings menu it has any option for that, I can't see it :/

loadrunner1337

Sep 11, 2017
For users having camera spining bugs, I will add a settings option to use a simplier camera system that might fix your issues
I'll post here when I make such update

For now, try to press TAB multiple times and see if at one point the bug stops happening (one user reported it did)
bug: 3440x1440. the game does not support this resolution, and it is impossible to select any resolution 16:9 instead of 21:9 (I don’t even know if it is possible to change the resolution in the game)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes