3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
View attachment 1956962

Unlocked this many scenes and cant find anything else to do, talked with every npc both day and night and nothing progresses. Anyone knows what to do next?
Stuck on the exact same point, I think the molester npc is glitched (or the guy related to him), you were meant to meet them next to the public toilet during the day but there is no one there.

• Sad
Reactions: raikon45

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I hope you use the last version because the old one had a lot of serious errors in it .

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
I hope you use the last version because the old one had a lot of serious errors in it .
I'm always working on a bought copy of the games I translate.
Moreover, I test the games before releasing them. I encountered nothing game breaking in v.1.01.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hm I got stuck right at the beginning. Went out "sightseeing" with that perv Baron or whatever he is. After she slapped him she is out in town at night but I can't seem to go anywhere/do anything. What am I missing?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The prince is basically your run of the mill NTR protagonist, can't satisfy the princess, can't stay hard, can't impregnate her, so she has to get that kid somewhere else in order to become queen.
Thanks, considering you play AS the Princess (not what I got from desc. - nothing new there) it makes more sense now.

May check later...so much stuff going on now..

Reactions: Ziuoh
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes