3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lostallday

Mar 18, 2021
1659291948167.png

Unlocked this many scenes and cant find anything else to do, talked with every npc both day and night and nothing progresses. Anyone knows what to do next?
Can anybody tell me where the earl is, so i can unlock the 3rd scene?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Status menu isn't translated because it consists of 19 different pictures and is completely irrelevant for the game.
Left column: Character Name | Middle Column: Number of sex with that character | Right Column: Pregnancy Value
The pregnancy value is different for every character and goes from 0 to 100. Upon reaching 100 you will get "THE" ending. It is the same one for every character.
Use the bath in your room to lower it by 30 for every character when it goes to high. Just prevent it from going to 100 in order to continue playing.
....i don't know what games you play but Status Menu's tend to be VERY important no matter how 'irrelevant' you think they are to a game more so when it keeps track of things that the game is focused on/around

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
no right after he molested me at the clothing change room, I got out and it is already night. It is just in the beginning of the game
You need to get back to the castle, through the secret passage. You can end the day by using the bed there.

....i don't know what games you play but Status Menu's tend to be VERY important no matter how 'irrelevant' you think they are to a game more so when it keeps track of things that the game is focused on/around
If the information would be needed for anything other then preventing a game over, sure...
The whole menu could be a single value and it still wouldn't be any better.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113
May 30, 2017
You need to get back to the castle, through the secret passage. You can end the day by using the bed there.

If the information would be needed for anything other then preventing a game over, sure...
The whole menu could be a single value and it still wouldn't be any better.
how can I skip time? From day to night I mean

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes