3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
game seems maybe broken?

I'm completely stuck in the castle. Can't leave normally or through the secret passage. I was able to continue the count questline to restaurant scene with the mercenaries, but now i'm stuck in the castle again and the count isn't there anymore and there seems to be nothing to do nor any way way to progress at all?

bugged? what do?

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
game seems maybe broken?

I'm completely stuck in the castle. Can't leave normally or through the secret passage. I was able to continue the count questline to restaurant scene with the mercenaries, but now i'm stuck in the castle again and the count isn't there anymore and there seems to be nothing to do nor any way way to progress at all?

bugged? what do?
Are you wearing the red dress in order to leave through the passage?
You can't leave through the main gate ever.

can i inquire the size of this game ?
to small to be real on the download size.
It's around 100 MB, it's an RPGM VX Ace title.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Are you wearing the red dress in order to leave through the passage?
You can't leave through the main gate ever.

lmaoooooo argh that's what it was. I was under the impression she refused to leave her room dressed like that, but it was just through the front door i guess. also a bit weird she says she's not allowed to leave when not dressed in the specific outfit, instead of prompting the player to change. ohwell.

Thanks!

Reactions: Ziuoh

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Would be nice to have a quest guide in it, or the stats page translated. Unless that was patched and I missed it.

Jokelu

Jun 23, 2020
Hey, I'm seeing a request for a password when trying to unzip it?

edit: mega version is unzipping fine the pixel drain asked for a password twice.

Last edited:

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Hey guy, I translate text images menu but my language skill just weak.
I hope you feel good for this. View attachment 1961049
I updated the download-links with your translated menu. Thank you for doing that! I mentioned you as the translator of the menu on the first page as well. I don't want to take anything away from your work. ;)

I had to delete the Zippyshare-Link since that service is not available in my country.
A moderator has to create that link again.

Jokelu
This should fix the issue with the password on the Pixeldrain-Link as well. Don't know where that came from.

Aias

Aug 2, 2017
How does this compare to the earlier games? Seems like some assets are re-used?

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
How does this compare to the earlier games? Seems like some assets are re-used?
I haven’t player the earlier games, but from looking at screenshots and the heavy reuse in this game alone, it is highly likely that assets from earlier games were just slightly adjusted.

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
How do you get the second cheating heart? First one is from the brothel with Bruce, that's clear enough.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes