3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Alright but where? I got at least one merc event, where you end up in a storeroom (nice event btw). But since then I can't find the count again.
When you have 1 heart he and the mercenaries will stand in a side street north from the market.
If you only had the storage room so far, try the castle lounge at night.

Reactions: allaire

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Is there a guide? Because I can't find any event other than Count, Henry, and Rich man (Brothel under Inn). One guy said something about a molester in the north, but I read that I need 1 heart. Does "Desire" influence anything? What's the bath for?, it doesn't seem to lower desire.

Edit: Now that I patched the game, I realised that bathing lowers the pregnancy rate.

Last edited:

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Is there a guide? Because I can't find any event other than Count, Henry, and Rich man (Brothel under Inn). One guy said something about a molester in the north, but I read that I need 1 heart. Does "Desire" influence anything? What's the bath for?, it doesn't seem to lower desire.

Edit: Now that I patched the game, I realised that bathing lowers the pregnancy rate.
There are 4 routes. Count + Mercenaries, Henry + Jerome, Brothel + Bathhouse, Guard + Molester.
First heart is in the brothel and second with the count.

Guard, Henry und Count are blocked until you have 1 heart.
With 1 heart, the count and the mercenaries are in a side street north of the market, the guard moves into the prison and the molester becomes available. Now Jerome peeks upon Henry and Catherine in the hotel room.

Bruce, the guard and the molester are blocked until you have 2 hearts later on.
With 2 hearts, the molester escapes from prison into the sewers, the guard get's fired and appears by the river under the residential area and Bruce will follow Catherine home.

In order to trigger the molester, you need to talk to the guy near the public toilet and then with the left guard by the mansion during the day. Afterwards you talk to the northern guard at night.

Reactions: ph33rg0d

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
SO am stuck trying to find the last few scenes I have repeated scenes more than anything and I have two hearts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
SO am stuck trying to find the last few scenes I have repeated scenes more than anything and I have two hearts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the guard go to the residential district and talk to him by the river. South of where you searched for Henry.

The last molester scene is the repeatable scene inside the sewers room.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I have question is there walk through for this game? I questioning does she ever fuck Prince Bruce? Or King??

I kind wish the game had dash and fast travel means because it very slow. This game should been converted to MV already so they remake it and make it amazing...Bitch princess fucked everyone would been crazier....Bitch Princess traveled or Bitch princess got revenge would been interesting to play.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
I have question is there walk through for this game? I questioning does she ever fuck Prince Bruce? Or King??

I kind wish the game had dash and fast travel means because it very slow. This game should been converted to MV already so they remake it and make it amazing...Bitch princess fucked everyone would been crazier....Bitch Princess traveled or Bitch princess got revenge would been interesting to play.
I have created a walkthrough for the game. It's on my patreon.

There is content with Prince Bruce, but not with the King.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
There are 4 routes. Count + Mercenaries, Henry + Jerome, Brothel + Bathhouse, Guard + Molester.
First heart is in the brothel and second with the count.

Guard, Henry und Count are blocked until you have 1 heart.
With 1 heart, the count and the mercenaries are in a side street north of the market, the guard moves into the prison and the molester becomes available. Now Jerome peeks upon Henry and Catherine in the hotel room.

Bruce, the guard and the molester are blocked until you have 2 hearts later on.
With 2 hearts, the molester escapes from prison into the sewers, the guard get's fired and appears by the river under the residential area and Bruce will follow Catherine home.

In order to trigger the molester, you need to talk to the guy near the public toilet and then with the left guard by the mansion during the day. Afterwards you talk to the northern guard at night.
did you know where the mercenary

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
did you know where the mercenary
The mercenaries first appear in the second count event, continue the count-route here.
Afterwards you have to follow the brothel-route until you reach 1 heart.

Count + Mercenaries are located north of the market in a side street in front of a house.
All other mercenary-events will be in that house.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I get stuck on early ending in prison scene she get pregnant, did anyone know how to reduce pregnancy?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
need save file with all scene unlocked.

i see comment just drop save file without caption.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes