3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
I'm stuck can't find that tourist guy at the arrest poster in the public toilet. I am not getting any new scenes now just had Count henry and that guard where to go next.
Check out the sign in front of the inn.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
done but I still couldn't advance the molester route.
You need to continue the brothel-route first. The game consists of three phases, and you are in phase 1 until you continue the brothel-route to a certain point.

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
whos scenes are in the dead middle of the gallery between the merc and the count and how do I get them?

Last edited:

Cedorin

Mar 27, 2019
Didn't like the game and don't feel like carrying on, but I have question: what endings are there? Or rather, what the story of the game? Catherine goes out looking for someone to knock her up, does game go anywhere beyond this? Like maybe count has some evil plan for overthrowing the empire (didn't interact with him at all yet).
Big thank you to anyone who will answer this clearly weird question.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Unfortunately, the game doesn't really go anywhere. There is only one ending, where she get's pregnant and the prince leaves the capital. It doesn't even matter who the father is.

Reactions: Cedorin

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game is whacked i got as far as iris fucking a guard and now when i talk to count batgor he just goes on about an exotic dream he had ....ive talked to everybody i can find and cant find anyway to progress
1 guy says take care of henry (meanwhile where the fuck is he?? )
the other says to be careful when leaving the castle me and meanwhile im not allowed to leave the castle
so wtf?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes