Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a game of squad. You have ta see through different eyes the story and the unfolding adventure.
Plenty of other games fix your perception to one angle only, now you can see many sides of the coin.
I the last update I had see that colone got cauth, I hope I donna chose for him. Since this is female protagonist I hope you got stick female protagonist only.
Sorry why you give us a chans to name male character? It will be perfect if you just put the name without chance to rename it. I just called him Jerk (Cause it give creepy signal you pallnin to give Male Protagonist. Jerk (Max) is just a Jerk it not a name)
I hope you dont gonna add Male Protagonist.
Why give the gurad a chance to choose? Isn't funny. I didin't see Male protagonist on tags section and Game describtion. Another male put into when it wasn't planned. My mood is ruined.
And yet I liked the game Rainy Day more. More precisely, this game is somehow not interesting at all.
Toying with the ones you ensnare into your con is the whole deal - the thrill of many vilains.
Should you just be a ruthless assassin, where is the fun in demonstrating your superiority,
unless you tell it to their faces?

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I liked the game. It's fun to play. My favorite character, at this point, I would have to say, is Cassandra. She's dense but in a fun way.

Reactions: Lovv99

Red Rocket

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Sorry why you give us a chans to name male character? It will be perfect if you just put the name without chance to rename it. I just called him Jerk (Cause it give creepy signal you pallnin to give Male Protagonist. Jerk (Max) is just a Jerk it not a name)
I hope you dont gonna add Male Protagonist.
Because I want to give the players a choice... I thought it was a good thing, no? If you don't like it, you can play something else. :)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Because I want to give the players a choice... I thought it was a good thing, no? If you don't like it, you can play something else. :)
No. I don't want Play male protaginst. It just make me swearming as hel and I don't give a shit about male choise.

I can't even be able to rename Female Protagonist in Siria. I called the waitres on floor jerk again.

He is not between them. Wait want to give? I bet they mke pressure on you to put male choise, in this way making me angry.
I just don't care about his life. And why put a Magi on Zaida (Siria)?I just wanna kill that blind witch.

The male clone is female in disguess? Wow he look kind in a wrong body. Wha no male chose are what make meed abandonplaying female protagonist game.

Thanks fro ruind my whole fun and hop for this game.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No. I don't want Play male protaginst. It just make me sweriming as hel and I don't give a shit about male choise.

I can't eveve be able to rename Femlae protagonist ith Siria.I called the witers on floor jerk again.

Heis not bitween them. Wait want to give? I bet they mke pressure on you to put male choise, in this way making me angry.
I just don't care about his life. And why put a Magi on Zaida (Siria)?I just wanna kill that blind witch.
Stop having a meltdown and go play something else then. Jesus... :FacePalm: :rolleyes:

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
No. I don't want Play male protaginst. It just make me sweriming as hel and I don't give a shit about male choise.

I can't eveve be able to rename Femlae protagonist ith Siria.I called the witers on floor jerk again.

Heis not bitween them. Wait want to give? I bet they mke pressure on you to put male choise, in this way making me angry.
Such long blobs of text when all everyone can see is REEEEEEEEEEEE!! :KEK:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Stop having a meltdown and go play something else then. Jesus... :FacePalm: :rolleyes:
Dude, what are you doing? Stop that.

Can't see I am having a blast with these comments?

What else do you dislike? Please, tell us more.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the spirit of bitch squad - middle finger to any others tryna pin any tabu on them.
I like to think of this game as a cross between spring breakers and suicide squad.
This game has multiple protagonists and gender is fluid nowadays.
Male Choise I hat whe the game is clrealy Female Protagonist and the isn't in Overview: it likeshe make middle fingers with it.

Reactions: Jaike

Poison Noir

The Siren Bay Chronicles
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I was so looking forward for the update, one of the most promising new games, fingers crossed :)

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes