ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Kinda disappointing for a GB worth of content.
It looked like it was missing a lt.
I barely got into it. That's how short it was.
May have to wait until it's about 10 GB to enjoy it.

Reactions: Lovv99

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys what does it mean - extra scenes in patreon pledge? Additional scenes in game for patreons that other players dont have?

Feb 19, 2021
No. I don't want Play male protaginst. It just make me sweriming as hel and I don't give a shit about male choise.

I can't eveve be able to rename Femlae protagonist ith Siria.I called the witers on floor jerk again.

Heis not bitween them. Wait want to give? I bet they mke pressure on you to put male choise, in this way making me angry.
I just don't care about his life. And why put a Magi on Zaida (Siria)?I just wanna kill that blind witch.
a toixc dev bty this game 100 times better then that shit you call a visual novel

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
this game is pretty good :D

The jokes never made me laugh, but it was oddly entertaining...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are all fem MCs, you only get a perspectiev swap to experience her flavor from a 3rd perspective.
Kind a kinetic and all over the place, just like how idris or will would be dumbfounded about their squads.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Really liked the game... but he did go silent for some time before - for whatever this means for a "resurrection" of the games. Rainy Day also was a good game.

Reactions: Lovv99
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes