• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
As soon as Emma walked in and MC realised that, while Sarah really wanted her first time with him and wanted todo this, it also was to get points... i would loved to had the chance to choose if MC would countine or not. Would have let MC get his clothes righted and then just walk out. Not out of Anger, but because he really wanted to get to know her on the Date. So when she suggests it after the Date and the secondary hidden purpose is revealed there he would feel nothing but void as the little bit trust, which he had to the only girl of the Squad which never did something to him, growing ever so slightly over the last days, shattered. As he, in the end, even if she (Sarah) didnt like it, that he and this intimate moment she herself so much longed for, was just used again and this time by someone who he could see him care everytime a bit more when they where around each other.
(Boy, did that take long to write. If someone finds some gramatical errors use tipex on your screen and everything should be fine.)

As that MCs friends set him under pressure and no matter what, still release the Picture, he would, if there had be an oportunity for it to choose it, two friends less from my viewpoint.

InjuMarina

Oct 12, 2018
As soon as Emma walked in and MC realised that, while Sarah really wanted her first time with him and wanted todo this, it also was to get points... i would loved to had the chance to choose if MC would countine or not. Would have let MC get his clothes righted and then just walk out. Not out of Anger, but because he really wanted to get to know her on the Date. So when she suggests it after the Date and the secondary hidden purpose is revealed there he would feel nothing but void as the little bit trust, which he had to the only girl of the Squad which never did something to him, growing ever so slightly over the last days, shattered. As he, in the end, even if she (Sarah) didnt like it, that he and this intimate moment she herself so much longed for, was just used again and this time by someone who he could see him care everytime a bit more when they where around each other.
(Boy, did that take long to write. If someone finds some gramatical errors use tipex on your screen and everything should be fine.)

As that MCs friends set him under pressure and no matter what, still release the Picture, he would, if there had be an oportunity for it to choose it, two friends less from my viewpoint.
I actually quite agree with you here.

abrahamAR1

Sep 1, 2022
I'm loving the story. It's been a while since I've felt reading a story, let alone as interactive as a visual novel.
Although I would like the MC to develop more than to grow more, Bro they betrayed you 2 times and you are still the same naive.
As for the characters and antagonists, several seem improvable to me but not others, for example, Amber would not want you to change her, it is the best written so far, she knows what she wants and she surpassed herself by doing that to her old bully,
I like Kate because she is a bitch that if you give her the chance she will stab you and I would like to explore more what she has no control over as it was shown in chapter 2, it is good that you take her out of her comfort zone and how she manages without her buddies.
Sarah, I would like her to change after chapter 2 because she is not the same girl and I would like her to get together more with the MC. I would like as a double agent. besides being the easiest to corrupt.
I don't like the other characters or I don't end up liking them, for example Charlotte and Annie.
one for being a hypocrite and the other for a bitch,
Emma on the other hand I like how she is she is more practical than the others accepting the MC if it means something to her.

mrcachalote

Aug 4, 2018

Actually three, all that talk about revenge at all costs but not even sharing that she had a sextape of the thiefy one??? nope, not the kind of person I call a friend...

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
Ufffff, I don't know how to describe this game once I finished version 0.2.0, on one hand I wanted to get revenge on the girls, on the other hand I feel really bad about what happened to Sarah, I think it crossed a line that was not necessary to cross.
It would have been better to show that the main character is better than them and take revenge, yes, but in a different way.

I don't know if I should follow the game, it attracts me but I feel that if all this happens at the beginning of the game I don't know if I can choose between my 2 friends who had a really bad time but who behave just like the people they are taking revenge on or choose the people who made fun of MC but who seemed to want to end the differences.

Whichever way you choose, equally good work when it comes to animations and character character creation.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ufffff, I don't know how to describe this game once I finished version 0.2.0, on one hand I wanted to get revenge on the girls, on the other hand I feel really bad about what happened to Sarah, I think it crossed a line that was not necessary to cross.
It would have been better to show that the main character is better than them and take revenge, yes, but in a different way.

I don't know if I should follow the game, it attracts me but I feel that if all this happens at the beginning of the game I don't know if I can choose between my 2 friends who had a really bad time but who behave just like the people they are taking revenge on or choose the people who made fun of MC but who seemed to want to end the differences.

Whichever way you choose, equally good work when it comes to animations and character character creation.
Yeah, it did sour my opinion about MC and his friends that they leaked up those pics of Sarah. Even if MC can technically oppose it, he doesn't seem to feel that bad about it afterwards.

Azmoz

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, it did sour my opinion about MC and his friends that they leaked up those pics of Sarah. Even if MC can technically oppose it, he doesn't seem to feel that bad about it afterwards.
It sours my opinion of the DEV that they are willing to answer a stupid comment regarding the MC's height from someone that hasn't even played the game, but not the many people commenting on the unavoidable BJ when the circumstances clearly changed. Or the MC being happy the pictures got released despite the player choosing for the MC to be against it.

Makes me question the DEV's priorities...

Reactions: BallerTime

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
It sours my opinion of the DEV that they are willing to answer a stupid comment regarding the MC's height from someone that hasn't even played the game, but not the many people commenting on the unavoidable BJ when the circumstances clearly changed. Or the MC being happy the pictures got released despite the player choosing for the MC to be against it.

Makes me question the DEV's priorities...
If you have a question specifically for me, tag me and ask. But I generally don't comment on the story because there are always answers in the next episode, and sometimes people just want to have a discussion and speculate without definitive answers being given each time, which is good.

Since you asked, if you choose not to release Sarah's pictures, there is never a point shown in the game where the MC is happy about it. Is there a subsequent scene where the MC, Amber, and Tommy are celebrating that not all of the bitches got into the sorority, yes, but that is a result of an overall victory, it doesn't mean that everything is fine between them, far from it. The fallout of Sarah's pictures being released is explored in detail in the next episode. How could it not be? It isn't just a passing event. Either it was your fault directly, or your friends' fault. Either way, it's a big deal.

As far as the unavoidable BJ, not everything is an option. Some things happen because they need to happen. In that scene, the MC is caught off guard and Sarah has him by the dick (literally). Sarah drove that sequence, insisting that it continue, insisting that Emma stay, Emma pushes her forward, and the dialog sets up quite a bit for the future. It also sets up issues for Sarah, the MC, and Emma. Just because you see something happen in one episode doesn't mean that is the end of the fallout from it.

To be clear, my priority is getting new content developed and bettering the game overall.

• Angry
Reactions: BallerTime

huehuefu

Feb 17, 2022
People are inconsistent in this game. For example Ashley is shocked and mad when MC tells her what Kate had done to him. Further along the game she says she'll support him emotionally but won't take part in any revenge schemes. Finally at the end of this update we see her applauding after listening to Kate's speech.

Which means she'll easily fall under her spell and in order to keep any meaningful relationship with Ashley, MC will have to go down a forgiving path with the girls.

Sometimes the game tries to show them in a better light but when you consider what they've done so far, you can see that it's almost impossible for the MC to forgive and move on. He doesn't want other people to experience what he's gone through. At the very least he wants an apology but they act like his suffering was not their doing and therefore unimportant. Because in their eyes he is a nobody.

Sarah's description of her friends is very apt. They are entitled rich kids and they feel the world owes them success. If they don't get it, they immediately become victims and the entire world becomes their enemy. They destroy the sorority by leaking their pictures and therefore potentially ruin the reputation of all their previous members, including the Dean.

Unlike Kate, MC does not have the resources and he is not surrounded with capable people. His friends are as clueless and petty as him. So unless Miranda helps him out in such a way that a complete reversal of fortune happens for him I fail to see how he'll be able to get a satisfactory ending.
ehh the part about ashley... that's how people are in reality, easy to say, hard to do. well you cant have consistent perfect programmed robotic characters in a vn if u want a decent story

Azmoz

Apr 27, 2017
As far as the unavoidable BJ, not everything is an option. Some things happen because they need to happen.
I'm not sure I fully agree with that. Of course there are things that should happen without player choice, but I find it more fitting to be in service of the plot (pictures released regardless), rather than content (BJ scene), especially given the situation, characters involved and circumstances in that particular scene, but I understand your reasoning and I'm okay with us disagreeing.
Just because you see something happen in one episode doesn't mean that is the end of the fallout from it.
Considering the things we are discussing, this makes me relieved and hopeful for the future of the game. I'll support you on Patreon to see if that holds true as things keep progressing and the MC get his much needed development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IcarusLabs

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
I'm not sure I fully agree with that. Of course there are things that should happen without player choice, but I find it more fitting to be in service of the plot (pictures released regardless), rather than content (BJ scene), especially given the situation, characters involved and circumstances in that particular scene, but I understand your reasoning and I'm okay with us disagreeing.

Considering the things we are discussing, this makes me relieved and hopeful for the future of the game. I'll support you on Patreon to see if that holds true as things keep progressing and the MC get his much needed development.
Appreciate it! I currently have story lines laid out for around 6 episodes, it will probably go as many as 8. A lot of people want resolution by the end of EP2 lol, but those in it for the long haul will hopefully enjoy depth in the story and character arc

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Wow this is so good. When I saw the renders I wasn't that impressed but the high ratings made me check this out and the story is fire! Definitely gonna follow this one. Still curious on who is responsible for all this. Personally I feel like it might be Emma. Based on the interaction I've seen so far it seems she is highly manipulative and remorseless. The reason I think this is because Kate showed some remorse when the MC got pranked by them. I do feel Kate is highly protective of her "sisters" and she might have had a hand in the stuff with the sorority but I'm not sure. I feel Kate is so far the most mysterious with regards to her motivation and as such its hard to get a beat on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: YepperCause

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Just played the first two chapters. I really liked the premise. Not really a fan of the mini-game but I appreciate that you made them skippable. Great stuff so far.

Thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dawlben

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Just played the first two chapters. I really liked the premise. Not really a fan of the mini-game but I appreciate that you made them skippable. Great stuff so far.

Thoughts:
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I generally don't comment on the story to not give things away, but you have good thoughts, so here are some other things to consider.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this is a great game, really enjoying it so far. but come on man, give MC a break and let him pull one over on the bitch girls. they need to have a bit of a reality check for a change. they shouldn't be able to know everything that the MC and friends are trying to pull on them. can't wait for the next update. this is definately one of my favorite games.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
this is a great game, really enjoying it so far. but come on man, give MC a break and let him pull one over on the bitch girls. they need to have a bit of a reality check for a change. they shouldn't be able to know everything that the MC and friends are trying to pull on them. can't wait for the next update. this is definately one of my favorite games.
Just wait a little bit. This is the 2nd update, so the war between MC and his bullies is just starting.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes