3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi. Quick question : Does this game feature any sex scenes with males other than the MC , or it's "one cock - centric"? I'm a girl and if the latter is the case I'm not going to try it, cause, apart from the rare exceptions like "Summer's gone", I find those kind of games pretty boring and not to my taste. Thank you and have a nice day.
First off, the game is not really focused on sex. I think you can have sex with about 4 girls at the most, at this stage of the game, depending on your choices (Excluding BJs).

The characters are very interactive, and they talk to each other, for instance if you tell the one girl that you are serious about her roommate, she does not want to do anything sexual with you as it might ruin her friendship with her roommate.

There are some implied off screen sexual activity with other guys for some of the girls (The bitch squad). And one voyeur scene with another guy depending on your choices.

The story so far is very realistic in that sense. The MC does not have a magic dick, and girls don't fall over themselves to be with him. Having said that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This has ntr?
No NTR.

If you want all the girls in the game to be virgins, then the game is not for you. There is no onscreen sex with another guy by any of the girls, except one member of the B squad and she is most definitely NOT a romantic interest. There is also a leaked photo of the sorority girls, having and orgy from a few years back. None of the ones doing the deed are major characters.

However, there is implied off-screen sexual activity by some of the Bitch squad that might in future become love interest, but at the moment none of the ones that engaged in the implied activities are in any way romantically interested in the MC or vice versa.

Reactions: Blackowl97

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
after replaying the game from the start, i found a little tidbit of info that i had forgotten when accepting help from Annie. she tells the MC that Sarah was not with her and the bitches during the scene where the MC naked run gets posted at the assembly, which puts Sarah back on my shit list and do not trust her list. it's always those shy quiet types that do shit to people that fucks them up badly while pretending to be all goody two shoes. so yeah, i think it will be revealed that the photos online of the mc doing his naked run will be revealed to have been posted by Sarah. that will be a huge blow to the MC since he think Sarah actually likes him and isn't like the other bitches, and will turn out she is the biggest bitch of them all. now i don't feel bad about her bj video being posted and her humiliation is imo just a ruse to get the mc to feel sorry for her and spend more time with her. just my theory while waiting for the new update for us that are waiting for the free release at then end of the month.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alfius

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That game was not my cup of tea. I tried it.... but no, not for me. Pretty sure this game is not gonna get to that level of depravity! o_O
Yes, sadly it is rather obvious we will be forced to remain friends with them.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
No NTR.

If you want all the girls in the game to be virgins, then the game is not for you. There is no onscreen sex with another guy by any of the girls, except one member of the B squad and she is most definitely NOT a romantic interest. There is also a leaked photo of the sorority girls, having and orgy from a few years back. None of the ones doing the deed are major characters.

However, there is implied off-screen sexual activity by some of the Bitch squad that might in future become love interest, but at the moment none of the ones that engaged in the implied activities are in any way romantically interested in the MC or vice versa.
Thanks for the explanation man. I have a shit internet so i dont want to download a game and that has ntr xd. As long as they're not in a relationship with the mc and Im not forced to see them fucking various guys, i dont care if they are virgins or not or if they fucked a man two days ago before they start a relation with the mc. I just hope the dev doesnt do it anymore when they are in a relationship with the protagonist.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
kinda wondering what will happen with Ashley, she seems like she is believing all the lies that Kate is spewing, which will cause some tension with MC once she tells him about it. the pool scene didn't have her show anything about it to MC though. those devious bitches..Ashley seems like she was going to be a good loyal gf to mc, but i suspect that Kate knows all about her and this is her first move to break them up since she seems to have some sort of twisted hatred of the mc that makes her enjoy fucking with him. i did the part where MC has her blow him and i also did the path where he follows Charlotte and Kate's comments are pretty similar to what they were in the other path with regards to doing something more to the mc. hence my thoughts about her using Ashley to have another go at the MC. just a theory.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yes, sadly it is rather obvious we will be forced to remain friends with them.
I like playing a bastard or anti-hero.
Not sure if you played Desert Stalker, but I love playing that kinda Character.

But I cannot do pure evil. Raptus ways over my line.
Blackheart games are also dancing on the line. (Have not played all)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for the explanation man. I have a shit internet so i dont want to download a game and that has ntr xd. As long as they're not in a relationship with the mc and Im not forced to see them fucking various guys, i dont care if they are virgins or not or if they fucked a man two days ago before they start a relation with the mc. I just hope the dev doesnt do it anymore when they are in a relationship with the protagonist.
I'm not the Dev, so I can not vouch for what will happen in future, but I will say that does not have that feel in the game.

However, The game is called the bitch squad, and they can be pretty mean, so maybe this will occur in some kind of plot twist. But as I said before, I do not get that kinda vibe in the game. I will say, that if it occurs, I'm pretty confident that it will be done for the story narrative as betrayal/revenge and not for shock value.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I like playing a bastard or anti-hero.
Not sure if you played Desert Stalker, but I love playing that kinda Character.

But I cannot do pure evil. Raptus ways over my line.
Blackheart games are also dancing on the line. (Have not played all)
I don't expect that level of rape and violence, but at this point, it feels like revenge would just be posting shit of them nude which is just lame as fuck.

No not played that game, normally I do not like games like raptus, but I have a foot fetish and the opening hooked me in, not to mention something new I normally wouldn't play was alluring, part of what got me into this game, revenge, but yeah not sure it will be satisfactory.

Although unless it turns out my suspicions are right, and shit what's his name Tommy fucked us over and he released the photos not te girls and we get revenge by releasing photos of him like getting pegged or something.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i am suspicious of Tommy as well. he seems like he could be jealous that mc gets all the girls and he gets nothing which could make him secretly hate the mc and fuck with him while keeping him thinking the bitches are doing it.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I don't expect that level of rape and violence, but at this point, it feels like revenge would just be posting shit of them nude which is just lame as fuck.

No not played that game, normally I do not like games like raptus, but I have a foot fetish and the opening hooked me in, not to mention something new I normally wouldn't play was alluring, part of what got me into this game, revenge, but yeah not sure it will be satisfactory.

Although unless it turns out my suspicions are right, and shit what's his name Tommy fucked us over and he released the photos not te girls and we get revenge by releasing photos of him like getting pegged or something.
I don't expect we'll see violence from this game either. I first came into it expecting far more humiliation, physical abuse and psychological torment from the girls, like put-downs, ballbusting or blackmailing, but the story ended up going in a very different direction. It seems like it's trying to stay more grounded or relatively lighter.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC GOT THE LIVING HUMANITY BEAT OUTTA HIM IN THE HALLS WITH EVERYONE CHEERING THE
BULLIES. tHAT IS CANON. iN THIS UNIVERSE, BEATING SOMEONE TO A PULP IN BROAD PUBLIC PLACE UNDER THE HAPPY EYES OF EVERYONE, EVERYONE CHEERING THE BEATERS, IS DAY TO DAY.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't expect we'll see violence from this game either. I first came into it expecting far more humiliation, physical abuse and psychological torment from the girls, like put-downs, ballbusting or blackmailing, but the story ended up going in a very different direction. It seems like it's trying to stay more grounded or relatively lighter.
I started this game, not having a clue what to expect. From the reviews, it sounded like the MC was going to be completely humiliated (People talking about how stupid he is etc. etc.)

I found the actual game to be perfect to my taste. It's a story of unforeseen consequences. About real people, not cardboard cut-out villains.

As far as the MC goes: I found myself to be very relatable to him.
I'm not sure why people classify him as stupid.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
poor girls neck in the first picture at the leftmost side is broken,
do not pull hair to harshly

leo5298

May 23, 2022
MC GOT THE LIVING HUMANITY BEAT OUTTA HIM IN THE HALLS WITH EVERYONE CHEERING THE
BULLIES. tHAT IS CANON. iN THIS UNIVERSE, BEATING SOMEONE TO A PULP IN BROAD PUBLIC PLACE UNDER THE HAPPY EYES OF EVERYONE, EVERYONE CHEERING THE BEATERS, IS DAY TO DAY.

As far as the MC goes: I found myself to be very relatable to him.
I'm not sure why people classify him as stupid.
Yeah, for the most part I agree. I don't think the MC's done anything completely unrelatable, except in certain situations where the player has no control that have already been brought up before.

May 31, 2020
When are we graduating from high school pranks to full on Revenge?... MC needs to grow a fucking pair and take the role of leadership before this blows up in his stupid face.(never thought I'd appreciate developers hiding their MCs faces until now).. Amber and Fatso(Tommy) have too much leeway to my liking... Revenge is a double-edged sword and Amber will be the first to fall...she lacks imagination and creativity... Her emotions will be her downfall...(little blackmail power already got her swimming in stars.. Pathetic)

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes