3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

JonDoe123

Nov 8, 2018
Hi. I tried a port, available on the Mod post.

Info: The ingame phone text size is unfortunately small, but changing that would probably need an overhaul of the complete phone UI there.
Thanks for your help and have a great weekend

Reactions: KoGa3

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
I've solved the issues that I have had with the Android version. I'm doing final testing on it. The official Android version is going to be released soon!

Vastler75

Oct 3, 2021
hey the one on the beach where we have to choose between these two, if i choose Yes it slide to the Revenge scale but when i choose Total Victory it slides to the Merciful Scale

given the context shouldn't it be the other way around, or is that like an error, or is that deliberate? 1673346861662.png

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
hey the one on the beach where we have to choose between these two, if i choose Yes it slide to the Revenge scale but when i choose Total Victory it slides to the Merciful Scale

given the context shouldn't it be the other way around, or is that like an error, or is that deliberate? View attachment 2299890
Thanks, fixed in the next version!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are leaks from people you hate and leaks from people you look up to/want approval from.
Leaks from people you hate are damaging because the whole emotion you have against anything
to do with them and their hurtful acts.

When we look at ourselves, in the mirror, someone
actually showing the world our nekkid truth is just human nature,
exposure of being a human being.

ANYONE FEELING ASHAMED OF BEING A HUMAN BEING IS SO VERY MUCH WRONG.

Anything of importance is what is going on in your inner circle.
MC GOT BEAT UP BAD WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF RAPE ACCUSATIONS IN
RELATION TO THE NUDES OF HIM - BASICALLY BEING CANCELLED FOR GETTING UNDRESSED
AT THE EXPLICIT JOKING REQUEST OF A HALF NEKKID BABE TELLING MC OF SEEKING KINSHIP.
HE DID IT AND SHE TURNED THE PRANK INTO BULLY FODDER DIRECTLY TARGETTING MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bitch Squad [v0.2.5.1] [Icarus Labs] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,75 GB / 619 MB - BitchSquad-0.2.5.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,72 GB / 584 MB - BitchSquad-0.2.5.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
not worth to download, they didnt change anything sense the last update couple day-weeks ago

they updated only the android thing, not for pc

Reactions: sdawg1234

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
decided to do a fresh playthrough. was surprised to see that Kate actually looks like she felt guilty about Emma taking pics of the MC naked after she tricked him out of his undies. so Emma and Charlotte were really the 2 bitches that started all the shit. Sarah laughed initially but then hid her eyes instead of laughing at MC and Annie also looked like she felt guilty initially too. while i still don't like Kate for initiating this stuff, my real hate is now reserved for Emma and Charlotte. while i have now changed my mind about Sarah and Annie. but they are deserving of some of the revenge stuff. i have changed my mind about not feeling bad for Sarah after the bj vid.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
decided to do a fresh playthrough. was surprised to see that Kate actually looks like she felt guilty about Emma taking pics of the MC naked after she tricked him out of his undies. so Emma and Charlotte were really the 2 bitches that started all the shit. Sarah laughed initially but then hid her eyes instead of laughing at MC and Annie also looked like she felt guilty initially too. while i still don't like Kate for initiating this stuff, my real hate is now reserved for Emma and Charlotte. while i have now changed my mind about Sarah and Annie. but they are deserving of some of the revenge stuff. i have changed my mind about not feeling bad for Annie after the bj vid.
100%
Emma and Charlotte is the worst.

I still think all the girls are guilty in one way or the other.

1) Charlotte is a dumb bimbo, but probably the most cruel of the lot. Old school Bully.
2) Emma is manipulative bitch that I think that totally lacks empathy.

3) Kate... I think Kate is an unintentional Bully. She is an end justifies the means type person and if that means bullying along the way, then so be it. For her everything is about the end goal. Very clever and a very strong leader.
4) Annie's big sin is the betrayal of family over loyalty to the bitch squad.
5) Sarah only flaw is loyalty to the Bitch squad regardless of what they do.

I think what a lot of people underestimate is the strong leader that Kate is. She inspires these unbreakable loyalties in the rest of the squad. I actually admire her for that. You can also see that it's genuine when sacrificing the position in the sorority to not break up them up. Leave no one behind. Without her, there would be no bitch squad.
I actually admire her. Her biggest flaw is her ends justifies the means mentality (That is quite pervasive in today's political climate)

IMO Annie and Sarah is actually quite good people.

Not hate for those that want their revenge on them too. But for me, the only person I despise is Charlotte and to a lesser agree Emma.

Let's be honest, if it were not for those two, the rest would have probably never caused any issues for the MC and his friends in Uni. They could have probably gone through their studies without ever interacting anymore. That is just not in Charlottes nature, bullying Amber the first chance she got.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
hmm i love the enemy to lover trope in any medium. Does this have a romance with one of the bad girls or is it full corruption and evil in the relationship of the protagonist and the bad girls?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
hmm i love the enemy to lover trope in any medium. Does this have a romance with one of the bad girls or is it full corruption and evil in the relationship of the protagonist and the bad girls?
I'm not the Dev, but you are pretty much already romantic with Sarah.
Annie seems to be a strong possibility as well.

Kate ....no sure

Emma ....Who knows

Charlotte ... Hell no!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I'm not the Dev, but you are pretty much already romantic with Sarah.
Annie seems to be a strong possibility as well.

Kate ....no sure

Emma ....Who knows

Charlotte ... Hell no!!
Thanks bro! Its funny how you feel about the Charlotte girl hahaha. Maybe she has a sad past xd?

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Possible... I would say even very likely she was bullied o abused when she was very young.

That is the sad circle of abuse.
So if it's done right and this game takes her on a romantic and redemption route with the protagonist it might have the best route. I still remember how upset Luna seemed to me with the protagonist in The Luca Family until I saw her past :(.

Reactions: Alfius
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes