3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Don't know if it's the mods I am using, but it seems the morality meter is messed up it gives you the wrong vengeful and merciful points for the opinions you pick.

For example, in the second scene with Charlotte and Amber in the dorm room, you get two options ("Reward her by (letter<typo) her go" and "She's not done yet"), which gives you vengeful points picking "Reward her" and merciful points for "She's not done yet".

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish there way away to change the size of the words, I can barely read them. I have bad vision as it is.:mad:

JonDoe123

Nov 8, 2018
If still needed here a quick Mod for the dialog text size and some more features (textbox opacity, text outlines etc)

Jan. 2, 2022 / Mod update:
I've corrected the missing stats button, changed also the text size in the choices and name input + made my Mod compatible to the WT/Cheat Mod from LaikDink

Download Mod v0.2.5b (~5MB)

View attachment 2279966 View attachment 2279967 View attachment 2280019
Maybe you can make Android version

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hi everyone,
I had the full EP3 release scheduled for today for the top-tier patrons and I'm working hard on that.
Currently, I am waiting on the final 5 animations to complete rendering. I ran into this same issue during the last release where everything was complete except for the final renders. With a problem like this, there is nothing I can do but wait for it to finish. I will eventually need to upgrade my equipment once I can afford it, that way I can minimize this bottle neck.
The release will happen as soon as it is done. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow depending on how it goes, I'll keep you updated.
If you are waiting and would miss the patron benefit due to the delay, send me a message and I'll get it to you anyway.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
FYI:
I am working on an official Android version. I will devote a lot of time next week to it.

It's new to me though, so I'm trying to solve some issues. Hopefully I'll have it available soon.

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
I fucking love this game. Well done models, an interesting and made me laugh my ass off at times. Well done to the developer, I am gonna support them if they keep up regular updates.

Reactions: Lust0ne and Alfius

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. I tried a port, available on the Mod post.

Info: The ingame phone text size is unfortunately small, but changing that would probably need an overhaul of the complete phone UI there.

Reactions: Lust0ne
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes