3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Not a bad update, but overall it kinda felt like a step backwards with it being almost exclusive tease content after the more advanced stuff in the first lengthy release.

Like i thought for sure I was going to get my vaginal sex fap on in the Emma scene, but no...lol

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Not a bad update, but overall it kinda felt like a step backwards with it being almost exclusive tease content after the more advanced stuff in the first lengthy release.

Like i thought for sure I was going to get my vaginal sex fap on in the Emma scene, but no...lol
The first couple of releases were full episodes (EP1/EP2), this release was half of EP3. The second half is coming this month. Combined, the two releases will be as long as the other episodes. EP3 is slightly longer actually.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The character models are very stiff , especially in the sex scenes.
Hopefully the author will solve this problem in the future.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
You still see her as a love interest or at least potential love interest. That is why her participation in the sorority competition is meaningful.

As far as NTR is concerned, I don't give a shit as long as the author has the integrity to be honest about the content they are creating. The definition moving all over the place is consistent how almost every word in every language these days gets twisted to fit one agenda/narrative or the next. Labels don't mean anything when people have given up trying to be consistent with what any given word means.

With regard to actual love interests in this game, I do not see any. I see five females that have so little humanity that they can rationalize treating the rest of the world as their stepping stones. I see one female that was initially presented as a target of affection that has now embraced those same five soulless creatures. Finally, you have the female "friend" that is now more motivated by lesbian sexual power trips than seeing justice or getting revenge for what she endured. None of those seven have the emotional depth to be considered "love" interests, unless we are going to change the meaning of love to "I get to see nekked bewbies".
I do give a shit.
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
According to Site Tag.

Annie is not currently a love interest, so it's not NTR. End of story end of discussion.

If she becomes a love interest in future, it will still not be NTR.

If she becomes a love interest in the future and still fucks around, now we can talk about an NTR tag according to site TAG definition. (Cheating tag would be more appropriate IMO, as the NTR genre is still something different)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Congratulations to the Dev for an awesome game!

Please keep true to your vision. For me, the game is truly enjoyable and rather unique.
Love the story and characters so far.

Cannot wait for next update.

Reactions: IcarusLabs

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It's no coincidence most players consider hers the worst betrayal of all, despite not being actively involved. It's how the human mind works, the stab from the one closest to you hurts the most. That kind of trauma has to be reflected in MC's behavior.
I agree with you that this betrayal hurts the most.

But I also agree with the Dev that it's normal to be more forgiving towards family.

Look at Jacob and Esau, Joseph and his brothers and throughout history, siblings tend to forgive the worst betrayals against them.

IMO You always give your siblings the benefit of the doubt.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

"I still think it's ntr. Because the main focus here is jealousy.
There is no emphasis here on whether to be in a relationship or not.
It does not write anything about whether love interest and Mc should be in relationship order for something to be ntr."
There is no certainty here.

@IcarusLabs

I invite you to be honest, who are the love interests in the game?
There seems to be an ntr issue in the game.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Played the update a bit...

Why does the MC have to take his dick out because Emma demands it? I would love an option NOT to do that. I wouldn't do lewd stuff with a bully of me for sure and tell her to fuck off.

Overall it's a very unique VN, but I feel to often to have to do things I don't like and not be given a choice.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

@IcarusLabs

She is not a romantic interest.
Please Quote any comment, thought from MC that indicates that she is a romantic interest.

Me and my sisters are close, but there is no romantic interest between us, and I do not feel jealousy pangs whatever they are doing with their husbands.

We are not sure if there even will be a romantic option with the Annie.

The main Love interest at this stage of the game is actually quite clear:
Ashley
Sarah - possible
Amber - possible
(Linda - maybe)

Yes, there might be something developing with Annie in future. Loong after the offscreen BJ occurred with Annie.
BTW, as far as I know none of the Love interest (except Sarah) are virgins, so the al have been boning guys since forever (off screen). Amber has explicitly stated that she had a BF in HS and she's not a virgin, so they definitely boned.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

@IcarusLabs

what uncertainty do you have regarding ntr in this game? the only person who could be ntr'ed at this point is ashley and she is not shown to be interested in any other man.

Reactions: Alfius

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
what uncertainty do you have regarding ntr in this game? the only person who could be ntr'ed at this point is ashley and she is not shown to be interested in any other man.
What we have here is someone trying to deflect genuine criticism of the game by moving the goal posts and make it all about one central inflammatory subject.

NTR isn't the problem many have voiced concern over. It is the forced acceptance and appeasement of the five. Most of all the interactions with Annie.

They want to redirect the focus and cause enough shit that the mods come in and start deleting anything and everything critical of the game. None of that is going to change how current and future readers accept or reject what is at the heart of the concern. The game lays a foundation of abuse and revenge only to take a left turn at stupidville because tits and ass.

Even if you want to give the smallest bit of weight to forgiving Annie because sibling blah blah blah (she isn't blood but whatever). That still doesn't whitewash allowing Emma the room she has been given. Even when the devs rationalized it as why wouldn't you want to see Emma naked?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
What we have here is someone trying to deflect genuine criticism of the game by moving the goal posts and make it all about one central inflammatory subject.

NTR isn't the problem many have voiced concern over. It is the forced acceptance and appeasement of the five. Most of all the interactions with Annie.

They want to redirect the focus and cause enough shit that the mods come in and start deleting anything and everything critical of the game. None of that is going to change how current and future readers accept or reject what is at the heart of the concern. The game lays a foundation of abuse and revenge only to take a left turn at stupidville because tits and ass.

Even if you want to give the smallest bit of weight to forgiving Annie because sibling blah blah blah (she isn't blood but whatever). That still doesn't whitewash allowing Emma the room she has been given. Even when the devs rationalized it as why wouldn't you want to see Emma naked?
well I certainly agree and said myself that forced sex scenes are a flaw regardless,forces ss with bullies are terrible. It is indeed wise to not fuel the ntr discourse further,nobody ever change their minds anyway. the option to avoid at least the core 3 bitches,emma kate and charlotte, should be added asap,preferably that option should be there for any sex scene.

Reactions: Dragis

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
She is not a romantic interest.
Please Quote any comment, thought from MC that indicates that she is a romantic interest.

Me and my sisters are close, but there is no romantic interest between us, and I do not feel jealousy pangs whatever they are doing with their husbands.

We are not sure if there even will be a romantic option with the Annie.

The main Love interest at this stage of the game is actually quite clear:
Ashley
Sarah - possible
Amber - possible
(Linda - maybe)

Yes, there might be something developing with Annie in future. Loong after the offscreen BJ occurred with Annie.
BTW, as far as I know none of the Love interest (except Sarah) are virgins, so the al have been boning guys since forever (off screen). Amber has explicitly stated that she had a BF in HS and she's not a virgin, so they definitely boned.
"There seems to be an ntr issue in the game."

My fault, I didn't express it fully.
I didn't mean there is ntr in the game, I meant it may be in the future.

The developer knows who will play which role while creating the story and writes the story accordingly.
That's why I asked who the love interests in the game are.

If she was planned as a love interest, it doesn't matter whether she is currently in a relationship or not. (Mc/Annie)
Annie/LI? Random guy blowjob = NTR

• Angry
Reactions: misfolk

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
well I certainly agree and said myself that forced sex scenes are a flaw regardless,forces ss with bullies are terrible. It is indeed wise to not fuel the ntr discourse further,nobody ever change their minds anyway. the option to avoid at least the core 3 bitches,emma kate and charlotte, should be added asap,preferably that option should be there for any sex scene.
Anyone paying attention knows the 5 aren't pure of virtue. They flirted teased and fucked their way to power in their previous school. Hell, my only question is, what did it cost them to get a bunch of dudes to kick the shit out of the main character? I'd bet not much more than a wink and a smile at that point. The five don't take any of their shit seriously because it took little to no effort to destroy others. It can't be a big deal to the victim if they could cause it with such little effort. Although, that only makes sense if these characters were more grounded in something close to reality. But then the main character wouldn't be letting Emma in his room if it was. The main character would have learned by now that any and all interactions with them is most likely a trap to hurt him for their twisted amusement.

Reactions: Monaco1933

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Anyone paying attention knows the 5 aren't pure of virtue. They flirted teased and fucked their way to power in their previous school. Hell, my only question is, what did it cost them to get a bunch of dudes to kick the shit out of the main character? I'd bet not much more than a wink and a smile at that point. The five don't take any of their shit seriously because it took little to no effort to destroy others. It can't be a big deal to the victim if they could cause it with such little effort. Although, that only makes sense if these characters were more grounded in something close to reality. But then the main character wouldn't be letting Emma in his room if it was. The main character would have learned by now that any and all interactions with them is most likely a trap to hurt him for their twisted amusement.
agreed,and I'm going all in on revenge. Mc plus Amber becoming sadists training charlotte would be amazing as well.As I said before,I really hope dev allows us to take them down,inlcluding Annie and Sarah.it'll probably cost us ashley but idc.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Tommy: Not sure if as the player I trust him really. I’ve seen others express doubt about his loyalty so glad I’m not the only one.
Of course we have to. You telling me if Emma or Charlotte gave Tommy a little play he wouldn't switch sides? Dude would fold like a fucking lawn chair.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm torn on whether I'm going to like this game, but I am certainly looking to see more to finalize that judgment. I feel that the dev put more effort into making expressive faces than most VNs but I struggle to take the MC's angry face seriously. Even more so when it pops up so often. I'd agree with other comments that I don't care to see a wimpy MC that much. I hope to see more growth there. While I like Male Dom, I’m not a big fan of blackmail so I was glad to see that a possible redemption path may be available, hopefully it is executed well. Perspective on the characters will mainly be focused on a possible redemption/reconciliation route.

Currently, the character that creates issues with the game for me is Annie. And it isn't the throw her in a fire way some people appear to have. I assumed it would be the character I liked the most but several things have gotten in the way of that. Sadly, it feels like we are told that the MC and Annie were close but never shown it. This is of course something that can be remedied in the future but in my opinion it would've been best to show this at the start. I don't have a problem with the character sticking with her new friends, but the reunion scene felt like it should have torn her up more at the end. I don’t think it should’ve taken the main character’s nudes from the beginning scene being leaked again for her to see why he has issues with her friends. From reading the faces of the Kate Scene in the beginning we would be led to believe she did not like what happened to the MC. Continuing on it feels wrong that she can be so adamant that people shouldn’t hurt her friends while being so passive about some of her friends with you.

Struggling to believe the character dynamic with Annie continues with the contrast between the sorority list event and her and from how Sarah thinks the MC is off limits. We seem to on one hand be getting hints that the meta context of VNs amplifies that Annie may want a relationship that is more than step siblings. In combination with the fact this is despite an ugly year split makes it appear that she would be a more slow burn relationship-type character. It then felt jarring to see the character stating that she easily blew a dude for points and it was nice that he was cute. While I don't really care to read it, I don't think possible LIs before being sexual before being declared LIs is NTR. I did think Annie, given her stated and implied dynamic, would not take part in it. I think there was a scene stating two people were at zero or near zero points after the first day and assumed it to be Sarah and Annie. I kind of expected her to not get fifty points but get in on being close with some sort of technicality/car wash but Sarah to still fail the Sorority for the Squad.

Another game which I played with a somewhat similar relationship is Chasing Sunset.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Despite my ramblings on Annie, I still want to see where the story goes with her. With her inviting the main character on the Ski Trip, I hope that some progress will be made and no new issues of the kind I currently have with the character appear.

Sarah. I like this character and she will probably be along with Annie the key to winning the squad over on a redemption route. Shows an acceptable level of internal conflict given her previous non existing relationship with the character, mistreatment with the squad, and her new found crush. It felt a little odd how my character went from “don’t you dare leak her video” to celebrating with the friends I just told not to leak the video.

Emma. We are given hints that there is something more to her as she claims we don't really know her. Who knows what that could be, possibly she has a crush on the character and is a little sadistic. Perhaps she likes the MC and wants them to man up and be a little sadistic. What if the whole squad secretly has a crush on the MC because of Annie and struggles to show it o_Oo_Oo_O. Maybe it's something unrelated to the MC and she has some insecurities or family issues. Who knows. From what we have seen from her, she seems to be the most likely to want consensual Male Dom. Yeah the first time she turned it into a joke, but that read to me as possibly further egging.

Kate. I don't have too much to say for her. Character has to look bad for the start of the story as the leader. Her speeches are a little over the top for me, but fine in the context of the game. Obviously going to be the big prize to flipping the squad to you/blackmailing them. Currently guessing that refusing Rachel will act as the seed with Sarah and maybe Annie nurturing it towards reconciliation.

Charlotte. I don't have too much to say with her yet. Not sure if reading too much into it but she might be the slutty one who doesn't really want to be seen as the slutty one, see the car wash. I liked the scenes with Amber, and it would be neat to see somewhat similar things but on a redemption route.

Amber. Hope we can temper her anger in the future. Did not like seeing her be down to leak on Sarah, but her actions made sense in context of her character and story. Guessing in blackmail routes she would be a partner in crime. Not sure how she'd fit on a redemption route, but I'd like to see Charlotte still make it up to her.

Ashley and Linda. I don’t have much to say about them, they’ve been fine. Wonder how they’d fit on redemption.

Tommy: Not sure if as the player I trust him really. I’ve seen others express doubt about his loyalty so glad I’m not the only one.

Edit: Added a spoiler.
If it was done like chasing sunsets it would be very unsatisfying for people who came here wanting to play a game about revenge. It is the main theme of the game after all. Completely whitewashing Annie (or any one else from the squad) llike CS did, would ruin that. I do like CS but I remember feeling all the past drama ended up being a pointless fart after the whole picture was revealed. I prefer to know I'm dealing with flawed characters and then have the player chose if they want to forgive or not.

After all it was clearly stated that MC saw Annie change and become like the rest of the bitch squad over time. Much more satisfying having her deal with the guilt of her shitty choices.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes