3.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Jun 25, 2021
I liked the concept but wasn't fully sold on the VN in the initial release, but I'm completely onboard from the latest update. The Dev executed on a promising the concept exceedingly well, beyond what I'd hoped. Making the antagonists actually powerful and scary is great. Can't wait for future updates. I'm playing the no -mercy, scorched earth way and its very entertaining.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I do get that incestuous undertone. It is kinda obvious with her mentioning that in most of their scenes. My issue is with her hypocritical attitude. She cannot at the same time be obsessed with the MC and not pursue him, but also block any chances of him getting with someone else and be irritated if it happens. Furthermore, her being happy to suck dicks left and right speaks volumes about her apparent fidelity to the guy she is actually into. I am not saying this is unrealistic or anything like that, just it makes her into a massive hypocrite to me and utterly unlikable.
You cannot claim to be into someone, even secretly and deep down, and at the same time happily gobbling down the dick of some near strangers.

Additionally, I don't like her victim blaming. Emma is simply unapologetic. Charlotte doesn't care. Sarah is apologetic, and even Kate mentions she would take the prank back if she could. Annie is completely insincere in her apology, with her literally rolling her eyes at the MC. Then continues to shift the blame completely on him, for them growing apart.

For my own bitch ranking:
>Charlotte, no redeeming quality whatsoever and the most cruel and bitchy of the five till now.
>Annie, perfect example of a hypocritical bitch
> Emma, unrepentive bitch
> Kate, ambitious bitch and has the most apologetic scenes among them.
> Sarah, bystander even though I think there is more to her.
As you said yourself though, her hypocrisy makes her realistic. People in general are weak and quick to shift blame to anyone but themselves because that brings guilt and regret. It's one of the most common mental defenses for people who have done something seriously wrong. It's also a matter of sunk cost fallacy, it's hard to get out of a hole when you have spent so much time and effort digging it.

Also sucking random cock as a college girl is not that unrealistic either... Especially when she probably knows deep inside, she has royally fucked her chances with her former stepbro. You have to keep in mind that this little sisterhood is full of broken/mentally weak girls at best (Sarah, Annie), completely delusional sociopaths at worst (Kate just says what MC wants to hear because it suits her at the moment). Won't find any upstanding paragons of virtue there...

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
As you said yourself though, her hypocrisy makes her realistic. People in general are weak and quick to shift blame to anyone but themselves because that brings guilt and regret. It's one of the most common mental defenses for people who have done something seriously wrong. It's also a matter of sunk cost fallacy, it's hard to get out of a hole when you have spent so much time and effort digging it.

Also sucking random cock as a college girl is not that unrealistic either... Especially when she probably knows deep inside, she has royally fucked her chances with her former stepbro. You have to keep in mind that this little sisterhood is full of broken/mentally weak girls at best (Sarah, Annie), completely delusional sociopaths at worst (Kate just says what MC wants to hear because it suits her at the moment). Won't find any upstanding paragons of virtue there...
so this gane has LI's hooking up with other guys?

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
so this gane has LI's hooking up with other guys?
Each of the girls has to perform a list of sexual acts to get accepted into their sorority. Most of that isn't shown but, each of them, with one exception collects enough points on their fuck list to get accepted. Make of that what you will.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Ok, not sure what to think about this one yet. Sometimes I think that there is something behind the "bitches" behavior, like Kate, Sarah and Emma (Charlotte seems the real bitch, looks like she really loves to be the way she is), the others...? I don't know. Annie and Sarah I don't know, seems like they are too ingenue, so I don't know if I can trust them (especially Annie since is the person who bretrayed MC). About the others girls (I guess they are the LIs), I like Ashley and Amber, so yea, let's see how this is going to be.
IcarusLabs , if you could answer: will be there a bad ending? Like, trusting them and forget about all revenge will affect MC, Tommy or Amber? Or will be there some good ending even if you don't want to go this route?
Annie and Sarah could have done something to prevent the bully to the mc and his friends but they didn't do anything and they just watched and they have the nerve to defend their actions? So in my opinion they are equally bad as the rest of their group so they deserve going down too

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Each of the girls has to perform a list of sexual acts to get accepted into their sorority. Most of that isn't shown but, each of them, with one exception collects enough points on their fuck list to get accepted. Make of that what you will.
yikes glad i waited a while to play this one im guessing the dev wil use the they arent LI's yet line to avoid saying its ntr

Reactions: ThatStonerGuy

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Annie and Sarah could have done something to prevent the bully to the mc and his friends but they didn't do anything and they just watched and they have the nerve to defend their actions? So in my opinion they are equally bad as the rest of their group so they deserve going down too
Yes, I understand, but as I said, I'm not sure if they are indeed bad or too ingenue, so, they didn't do anything to prevent, 'cause we have Kate (she seems to be the leader, or Emma) who could manipulate them.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Mc reconnecting with step-sis that didn't feel right I took the decision of not accepting her help so maybe mc is following the advice of being in good terms with everybody to make them think he is over what happened and when they lower their guard enough to act.
But part of me is very worried that Kate, Emma, and the blonde aren't going to buy that act of peace because I don't believe the peace offer of Kate and Emma no matter if you decide to get revenge on Kate by forcing her to give you a blowjob. especially if you did that to her it is more difficult to believe the peace offers of her and Emma. especially, Kate, I don't believe she will let go so easily what happened that time.
So i feel they are probably waiting to make Mc think they lower their guard and then they are going to make something to him and the rest of the group because they are smart and some days ago mc was doing all he could to prevent their entry into the fraternity.
So i hope MC is aware of that and don't get too trusty just because Kate welcomes him herself or that something bothers him enough to go to Miranda to ask what to do because is MC and his gang has lost against them two times.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
yikes glad i waited a while to play this one im guessing the dev wil use the they arent LI's yet line to avoid saying its ntr
I don't consider the girls that completed the list as LIs/future LIs except maybe the stepsister... they are more like antagonists. The MC doesn't like them and the feeling is mutual. So no, it's not ntr...

Reactions: TejGetLix

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I don't consider the girls that completed the list as LIs/future LIs except maybe the stepsister... they are more like antagonists. The MC doesn't like them and the feeling is mutual. So no, it's not ntr...
Convenient rationalization but, the step-sister made it in the sorority. That means she completed enough of the sex list to qualify. Just being ok with it because you want lewd scenes with her doesn't change the actually details of the story told.

Reactions: Chimba and EZ8lt

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Yes, I understand, but as I said, I'm not sure if they are indeed bad or too ingenue, so, they didn't do anything to prevent, it 'cause we have Kate (she seems to be the leader or Emma) who could manipulate them.
Honestly, I don't think they have anything ingenue in them they didn't want to give up the power they have gained. but yeah they need to explain better why and if the answer doesn't sound convincent or sounds like and excuse Mc wont feel bad enough to go after them too

Reactions: underoath27

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Also, I read there the game is ignoring some choices because mc and step sis simply went back to being friends and I don't feel like that I believe that Mc is following Miranda's advice of making them believe he is over what happen. because I'm sure if the rest of the squad feels something is fishy with Mc the first person they are going to is step sis and she will tell him he is fine and that he isn't up to anything so we can say step sis is the bridge mc needs to get close to the bitch squad. (maybe but like i said before Its hard to believe that there is peace between the squad so fast and that the squad will be very alert or is something they have already planned to give another hard hit to the mc and his gang but i hope I'm wrong but yeah I'm very concerned about that )

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Convenient rationalization but, the step-sister made it in the sorority. That means she completed enough of the sex list to qualify. Just being ok with it because you want lewd scenes with her doesn't change the actually details of the story told.
I know she did, that's why i mentioned her. Sarah didn't pass and and got the MC to help her because she's not comfortable with other guys. Ashley didn't take part. Nor did Linda or Amber. This isn't about me "wanting lewd scenes" with Annie, it's about people stretching the definition of ntr to ridiculous levels... and i say that as someone who hates ntr.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I know she did, that's why i mentioned her. Sarah didn't pass and and got the MC to help her because she's not comfortable with other guys. Ashley didn't take part. Nor did Linda or Amber. This isn't about me "wanting lewd scenes" with Annie, it's about people stretching the definition of ntr to ridiculous levels... and i say that as someone who hates ntr.
You still see her as a love interest or at least potential love interest. That is why her participation in the sorority competition is meaningful.

As far as NTR is concerned, I don't give a shit as long as the author has the integrity to be honest about the content they are creating. The definition moving all over the place is consistent how almost every word in every language these days gets twisted to fit one agenda/narrative or the next. Labels don't mean anything when people have given up trying to be consistent with what any given word means.

With regard to actual love interests in this game, I do not see any. I see five females that have so little humanity that they can rationalize treating the rest of the world as their stepping stones. I see one female that was initially presented as a target of affection that has now embraced those same five soulless creatures. Finally, you have the female "friend" that is now more motivated by lesbian sexual power trips than seeing justice or getting revenge for what she endured. None of those seven have the emotional depth to be considered "love" interests, unless we are going to change the meaning of love to "I get to see nekked bewbies".

Reactions: battali0n

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Love interest means exaclty that...LOVE interest. Those are just bitches who either directly or indirectly bullied MC. The opposite of "love" since not only MC doesn't have feelings like that but intentionally avoids most of them. At least at this point in the game. Pretty sure one of them has a bf too. I think the specific character in question intended to do the task but eventually it didn't happen.

The actual love interests are untouched.

Reactions: hysepReC
Jun 22, 2017
There is one major factor that makes all of it that much more unbelievable. Nothing in the story of the females in this game gives legitimacy to any words of regret or desire for reconciliation. They just want the world and everyone in it to make their efforts as simple as possible. Each of them using the method most convenient to accomplish that.

Even in the most lenient of societies, a bank robber does not get to keep the money if they are caught. They can't show up in court and say I can't give the money back because it is gone when they dumped in to stocks and bonds and everyone is immediately fine with them living off of the dividends. People just aren't that stupid. The five took the physical, mental and emotional well being of everyone around them to buy stock in social status and influence. Ashley has now decided to join with them despite her preaching peace love and groovy flowers.

It's pretty clear already that justice will not be had and revenge was never on the table. The MC is going to be ok with it all as long as he gets to see tits and maybe get his dick wet a couple of times. That will be the limit to the depth to this story.
I think you kind of misunderstood me, I personally like the game xD

I just dislike Annie, or better what we have seen of her till now. Personally, I don't get the notion that we cannot enact revenge. There are three obvious scenes that have the tone of revenge, with the Kate blowjob being the most obvious pick among them. Her scene in the library makes clear that this act hurt her deeply. And the MC laying into her at point drives this home. So far that she is truly shaken and acknowledges herself as broken.

Additionally, the author mentioned that the second part of the third update will have more and finalize the options to have a little revenge on each of them and showcase a path to get even more revenge on them.

My point is not regarding the grade or how realistic her attitude is, I simply 'dislike her'. I agree, we can find reasonable motives and arguments for her acting in a certain manner, but just because I can understand why someone chooses to do something doesn't mean I have to like it. Furthermore, for some actions I simply don't care about the motivation or reasons, as long as they are not forced, blackmailed or tricked into doing them. Lastly, we don't know how much or what motivation actually existed. With the comment of the author, I think we could continue this after the next part drops, or just agree to disagree on it.

For me, it comes down to personal preferences, but this is part of giving feedback. You mention what you like and what you dislike. I am a family person, and betrayal from that side I simply despise. Therefore, Annie would have much ground to cover, for me, to make her likeable or redeemable. Others may disagree with that, and I have no problem with that. Everyone is entitled and should have their own opinion.

For me, the feedback should be given that Annie has till now shown mostly in a confrontational manner that doesn't portray her in a good light. Her coming to him after the second humiliation feels cheap and while this time her apology sounds sincere, she still defends her friends and makes it all about her. She can't condemn them for humiliating him, well why does that matter to the MC? Does it somehow make it better?
Following that, even the scenes, which should actually portray her in a positive light, have an edge to them which makes her come across wrong. Cumulating in her stating people shouldn't hurt her friends...which brings me back to her being a hypocrite.

While I understand that the creator/author sees the 'streaking scene' as a revenge action, for me, it doesn't work in that way. What difference is there between this scene and one of the strip games? While they are out in the open, there is no one else there and no sign of anyone else appearing. Meaning, a public humiliation angle is not there. Therefore, as revenge per se it falls flat in my mind.

Once more, I wrote too much -.-

I don't want to sound too negative. I really like the game and the positives by far outweigh the negative aspects. Most of this also likely comes down to personal preference.

Reactions: SnekySnek and AL.d

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I think you kind of misunderstood me, I personally like the game xD

I just dislike Annie, or better what we have seen of her till now. Personally, I don't get the notion that we cannot enact revenge. There are three obvious scenes that have the tone of revenge, with the Kate blowjob being the most obvious pick among them. Her scene in the library makes clear that this act hurt her deeply. And the MC laying into her at point drives this home. So far that she is truly shaken and acknowledges herself as broken.

Additionally, the author mentioned that the second part of the third update will have more and finalize the options to have a little revenge on each of them and showcase a path to get even more revenge on them.

My point is not regarding the grade or how realistic her attitude is, I simply 'dislike her'. I agree, we can find reasonable motives and arguments for her acting in a certain manner, but just because I can understand why someone chooses to do something doesn't mean I have to like it. Furthermore, for some actions I simply don't care about the motivation or reasons, as long as they are not forced, blackmailed or tricked into doing them. Lastly, we don't know how much or what motivation actually existed. With the comment of the author, I think we could continue this after the next part drops, or just agree to disagree on it.

For me, it comes down to personal preferences, but this is part of giving feedback. You mention what you like and what you dislike. I am a family person, and betrayal from that side I simply despise. Therefore, Annie would have much ground to cover, for me, to make her likeable or redeemable. Others may disagree with that, and I have no problem with that. Everyone is entitled and should have their own opinion.

For me, the feedback should be given that Annie has till now shown mostly in a confrontational manner that doesn't portray her in a good light. Her coming to him after the second humiliation feels cheap and while this time her apology sounds sincere, she still defends her friends and makes it all about her. She can't condemn them for humiliating him, well why does that matter to the MC? Does it somehow make it better?
Following that, even the scenes, which should actually portray her in a positive light, have an edge to them which makes her come across wrong. Cumulating in her stating people shouldn't hurt her friends...which brings me back to her being a hypocrite.

While I understand that the creator/author sees the 'streaking scene' as a revenge action, for me, it doesn't work in that way. What difference is there between this scene and one of the strip games? While they are out in the open, there is no one else there and no sign of anyone else appearing. Meaning, a public humiliation angle is not there. Therefore, as revenge per se it falls flat in my mind.

Once more, I wrote too much -.-

I don't want to sound too negative. I really like the game and the positives by far outweigh the negative aspects. Most of this also likely comes down to personal preference.

Nothing short of social ruin for the lead bitches and harsh rejection, (maybe with some intentional leading on before that), of the ones who have feelings for him would be revenge enough for me. Having them in some kind of pseudo harem is no revenge, since most of them either like him or just want to fuck him already. No real punishment there.

And yeah it's a good story with some hiccups, that's why it gets people commenting.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
You are in a struggle. Emma's presence at that scene with Sarah was their choice to make, the MC was caught off guard.
He wasn't "struggling" at all when he was spanking Emma lol. You still didn't have to make a scene with Emma. Like tell her "we are cool we dont need to do this I have a girlfriend ". This shouldn't be this hard to write. The scene was too ridiculous if you ask me.

As far as Annie goes and choices for her, you will ultimately get to decide your relationship with her and what you do to her, but because they have that familiar relationship history, giving you options to immediately treat her like the other 4 and disregard her just doesn't seem realistic to me. Emotional bonds are tough to break, which is part of the story.
The only unrealistic thing is that the MC said "fuck off" 2 times and then reconciled as if nothing had happened. It was an extremely unnatural scene.
And the person who should be treated the worst is Annie. You are betrayed by your sister. Others are a bunch of bullies you don't really care. And the girl acts like nothing happened and still says "you are supposed to protect me". I mean wtf

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Honestly, I don't think they have anything ingenue in them they didn't want to give up the power they have gained. but yeah they need to explain better why and if the answer doesn't sound convincent or sounds like and excuse Mc wont feel bad enough to go after them too
Yes, so far, the only one that I really don't like is Charlotte because of what she did to Amber. The others, I'll wait a lil bit, even though I chose to reject Annie's help, but let's see how it goes :)

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes