3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
So this devs idea of storytelling is to ignore all the choices we made so he can railroad is into the story he wants to tell and not the story we "chose". Why wouldn't you just make a Kintec Novel without choices then? This game is starting to go downhill.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
So this devs idea of storytelling is to ignore all the choices we made so he can railroad is into the story he wants to tell and not the story we "chose". Why wouldn't you just make a Kintec Novel without choices then? This game is starting to go downhill.
What choice exactly is being ignored? Every choice has an effect either on that scene or an upcoming scene. There are so many different paths now that I'm having to track them all in a spreadsheet. Your statement is incorrect.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
What choice exactly is being ignored? Every choice has an effect either on that scene or an upcoming scene. There are so many different paths now that I'm having to track them all in a spreadsheet. Your statement is incorrect.
As long as they are tracked for future payoff, it's fine with me. Can't expect everything to be resolved immediately after all.

One instance that felt really weird to not (at least) have a choice, was the first reunion with Annie. It was pretty clear at this point that his stepsister practicaly sold him off for her own social climbing/benefit (doesn't matter if she acknowledges it or not, MC's narration does). This whole warm and huggy approach from his part felt abnormal. My first thought was like wtf is he amnesiac or something?

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
I don't exactly agree on everything, but if there are choices that don't matter, I mean you decide who you decide to bother during the trials, for example Emma so it didn't happen and it happens the same, and still one is left out of the sorority, no matter what you do just modify conversations or mentions here or there the end result is the same, they don't stay in the sisterhood and destroy it, if you didn't forgive your ex stepsister they still hug as if nothing happened, I like the story but I feel like they force where the game wants to take us and give us a choice in things that don't really affect. I don't like Emma, but I have to see her in the blowjob with Sarah and the mc having a close up with her, I really don't care about her. It's like they are missing choices where they should just for the sake of the plot.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Simpgor

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I think they are referring to Amber releasing the picture of Sarah and MC. it has a feel that no matter which choice is made whether to release it or not, it gets released which leads to what happens later

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
I think they are referring to Amber releasing the picture of Sarah and MC. it has a feel that no matter which choice is made whether to release it or not, it gets released which leads to what happens later
True, but just because we choose something in life doesn't mean we get to decide how things turn out. The dialogue is different in the scenes afterwards based on your choice. It also means that it is either your fault or their fault. I assume that matters to Sarah should she ever find out.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
I don't exactly agree on everything, but if there are choices that don't matter, I mean you decide who you decide to bother during the trials, for example Emma so it didn't happen and it happens the same, and still one is left out of the sorority, no matter what you do just modify conversations or mentions here or there the end result is the same, they don't stay in the sisterhood and destroy it, if you didn't forgive your ex stepsister they still hug as if nothing happened, I like the story but I feel like they force where the game wants to take us and give us a choice in things that don't really affect. I don't like Emma, but I have to see her in the blowjob with Sarah and the mc having a close up with her, I really don't care about her. It's like they are missing choices where they should just for the sake of the plot.
I suppose that there will always be missing choices because not everything can be up for players choice. A game would quickly become untenable if everything was a choice. For instance, Sarah's pics are coming out regardless, you don't get to choose that, but who is to blame is up to the player. I am trying to have a variety of outcomes across episodes. When all is said and done you will absolutely need to have multiple play throughs to experience different events and outcomes.

Part of the plot is that you're not in control of everything. You are in a struggle. Emma's presence at that scene with Sarah was their choice to make, the MC was caught off guard. Should he have been given a choice on how the rest of that scene plays out? You can make that case, but that would also mean that you wouldn't have pictures to release. Will he be able to make choices in the future based off of that scene, more than likely.

There are some plot points that will happen regardless of the choices available, because there is a story being told. But there are more and more branches being created with each episode, I'm actually concerned for what that means down the road as far as what conditions are needed to be coded for and how many in different versions of scenes there will need to be in future episodes. Hence the spreadsheet.

As far as Annie goes and choices for her, you will ultimately get to decide your relationship with her and what you do to her, but because they have that familiar relationship history, giving you options to immediately treat her like the other 4 and disregard her just doesn't seem realistic to me. Emotional bonds are tough to break, which is part of the story.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021

- You can completely shit the bed on the date with Ashley and still a chapter later she's into you like it never happened.(My MC has been spiteful my entire playthrough. He's no chad and Ashley knew him for what? a week?) Why would she want to be with My MC? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- Emma strip scene was bizarre and forced upon you. (Should have been an option to kick her out of the room) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- I almost have to use my suspension of disbelief on the stepsister and how she isn't going full Charlotte on my MC(Letting Kate just do her thing to MC if not ignoring him altogether in my playthrough.) She still wants to go skiing with me or something lol what???

Buuuut im assuming all this has to happen in order for Miranda to insert herself fully into the battle so just scratch all that. Best of luck Dev

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Android version update:

I have been asked in different places for an Android version of the game. I know that there is an unofficial one on this thread, but I've been told that there are errors and the game breaks at a certain point. Has anyone been able to play it through beginning to end on Android?

I'm trying to figure out how to make and maintain an official Android version, but I am new at this and am still trying to get one that builds and deploys correctly. I was hoping to have it ready by now, but still working through issues. So, anyone still waiting will need some more patience and understanding.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020

- You can completely shit the bed on the date with Ashley and still a chapter later she's into you like it never happened.(My MC has been spiteful my entire playthrough. He's no chad and Ashley knew him for what? a week?) Why would she want to be with My MC? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- Emma strip scene was bizarre and forced upon you. (Should have been an option to kick her out of the room) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- I almost have to use my suspension of disbelief on the stepsister and how she isn't going full Charlotte on my MC(Letting Kate just do her thing to MC if not ignoring him altogether in my playthrough.) She still wants to go skiing with me or something lol what???

Buuuut im assuming all this has to happen in order for Miranda to insert herself fully into the battle so just scratch all that. Best of luck Dev
The relationship with Ashley is coming to a crossroads in the second half of EP3 (Coming soon!). Whether or not you had a successful date is tracked in the game, the dialog also changes based on if you have had sex with her or not. That is a critical difference. But is Ashley so shallow that one bad date means that she is going to cut you out? Just because consequence hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean that it has been forgotten.

Emma arrives by surprise and attempts to work out peace between you and her friends. She is arrogant and cocky (no surprise there). You've already had discussions with Miranda about how you need to act like you are moving on. Plus, she is really hot, why not watch her get naked? Your choice on how to handle her in that scene decides future scenes. Again, it is tracked.

Annie clearly doesn't hate the MC, despite her poor choices in the past that she says she regrets. She is conflicted and has made different overtures for reconciliation. Her character has depth. Does that mean she is off the hook? Only time will tell.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
The relationship with Ashley is coming to a crossroads in the second half of EP3 (Coming soon!). Whether or not you had a successful date is tracked in the game, the dialog also changes based on if you have had sex with her or not. That is a critical difference. But is Ashley so shallow that one bad date means that she is going to cut you out? Just because consequence hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean that it has been forgotten.

Emma arrives by surprise and attempts to work out peace between you and her friends. She is arrogant and cocky (no surprise there). You've already had discussions with Miranda about how you need to act like you are moving on. Plus, she is really hot, why not watch her get naked? Your choice on how to handle her in that scene decides future scenes. Again, it is tracked.

Annie clearly doesn't hate the MC, despite her poor choices in the past that she says she regrets. She is conflicted and has made different overtures for reconciliation. Her character has depth. Does that mean she is off the hook? Only time will tell.
Ashley - Should be friends with MC but into him? Guess I'll find out. It'd be one thing if MC was handsome but he isn't. I hope there is a choice to make her an enemy in the future.

Emma - What you typed about her makes me nervous. It's like you're telling me I can't turn her sex scenes down in the future either regardless of what you choose. If she's so willing to do things like this I hope we get a choice to trick her into a room with a Jamal in the future.

Annie - Yes she is conflicted and is she off the hook? I hope I have the power to choose for her with my obvious actions. In a ironic way she's the most interesting character to me. Like, how many times can I tell the woman to kick rocks before she does? But like you say, time will indeed tell~

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
I suppose that there will always be missing choices because not everything can be up for players choice. A game would quickly become untenable if everything was a choice. For instance, Sarah's pics are coming out regardless, you don't get to choose that, but who is to blame is up to the player. I am trying to have a variety of outcomes across episodes. When all is said and done you will absolutely need to have multiple play throughs to experience different events and outcomes.

Part of the plot is that you're not in control of everything. You are in a struggle. Emma's presence at that scene with Sarah was their choice to make, the MC was caught off guard. Should he have been given a choice on how the rest of that scene plays out? You can make that case, but that would also mean that you wouldn't have pictures to release. Will he be able to make choices in the future based off of that scene, more than likely.

There are some plot points that will happen regardless of the choices available, because there is a story being told. But there are more and more branches being created with each episode, I'm actually concerned for what that means down the road as far as what conditions are needed to be coded for and how many in different versions of scenes there will need to be in future episodes. Hence the spreadsheet.

As far as Annie goes and choices for her, you will ultimately get to decide your relationship with her and what you do to her, but because they have that familiar relationship history, giving you options to immediately treat her like the other 4 and disregard her just doesn't seem realistic to me. Emotional bonds are tough to break, which is part of the story.

I agree, certain events are essential, even so it seems to me that Emma's presence is unnecessary, they could have filmed a video with the static camera in one place and then take capture or cut a frame, they could have programmed the camera to take the picture with a timer or even have the mc take the picture. Regardless of that, I think that's not the point, as I said I like the story regardless of the lack of options, otherwise I would have abandoned it but I still think certain things could be resolved differently, I don't like Emma and just as we had the option to force Kate to give the mc a blow job, it would be nice to have the option to ignore her. If the mc wants to pretend peace sleeping with them is unnecessary, even more knowing what they did to him, being with them should not bring good memories for the mc.
And with Annie I agree, family is always family no matter what they do, but it shouldn't be forgotten that she preferred her friends over the mc.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I agree, certain events are essential, even so it seems to me that Emma's presence is unnecessary, they could have filmed a video with the static camera in one place and then take capture or cut a frame, they could have programmed the camera to take the picture with a timer or even have the mc take the picture. Regardless of that, I think that's not the point, as I said I like the story regardless of the lack of options, otherwise I would have abandoned it but I still think certain things could be resolved differently, I don't like Emma and just as we had the option to force Kate to give the mc a blow job, it would be nice to have the option to ignore her. If the mc wants to pretend peace sleeping with them is unnecessary, even more knowing what they did to him, being with them should not bring good memories for the mc.
And with Annie I agree, family is always family no matter what they do, but it shouldn't be forgotten that she preferred her friends over the mc.
While i don't like Emma as a character and would have wanted the option of either kicking her out or stop the blowjob and leave, I kind of understand why Sarah and Emma planned it that way. Considering how Sarah is not the most outgoing/experienced, she wanted friend of hers to be there for support, since they had to take a photo of it. Was it a good choice, no, but from Sarah's point of view it's understandable.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I just played the route where you go after Kate and it is the most satisfying one by far. Charlotte's humiliation was good but that was more about Amber getting her revenge with the MC basically just being a bystander and going after Emma amounts to nothing (so far at least). Kate being forced to do the very thing she tricked the MC into thinking she was going to do at the start of the game was perfect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actions speak louder than words. She might say she regrets her choices and that she is sorry for what happened to the MC but she still continues to hang out with Kate/Emma/Charlotte. I don't think Annie is beyond redemption but unless she cuts them out of her life, my MC won't be letting her off the hook. Same with Sarah, she seems to genuinely like the MC now but even after his nudes are leaked for the second time and he is humiliated, she still hangs out with the bitch squad like nothing happened.

Ashley also needs to choose a side, i understand not wanting to get involved in the revenge plans but she can't date the MC and be friends with Kate, she just can't. If she's unwilling to make that choice, the MC needs to break up with her.

Last edited:

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
While i don't like Emma as a character and would have wanted the option of either kicking her out or stop the blowjob and leave, I kind of understand why Sarah and Emma planned it that way. Considering how Sarah is not the most outgoing/experienced, she wanted friend of hers to be there for support, since they had to take a photo of it. Was it a good choice, no, but from Sarah's point of view it's understandable.
The mc hates her and doesn't want her there, Sarah does. If the scene must happen if or if for plot reasons and leaving is out of the question, the ideal is to kick her out.
Beyond being a game, this type especially are stronger in story, and feeling sympathy or putting yourself in the mc's shoes is a reason I play and prioritize story based games. I can understand relating to no options for the other girls, but the ones that tortured the mc just don't, especially based on the premise of the game that promises you revenge.

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
I just played the route where you go after Kate and it is the most satisfying one by far. Charlotte's humiliation was good but that was more about Amber getting her revenge with the MC basically just being a bystander and going after Emma amounts to nothing (so far at least). Kate being forced to do the very thing she tricked the MC into thinking she was going to do at the start of the game was perfect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actions speak louder than words. She might say she regrets her choices and that she is sorry for what happened to the MC but she still continues to hang out with Kate/Emma/Charlotte. I don't think Annie is beyond redemption but unless she cuts them out of her life, my MC won't be letting her off the hook. Same with Sarah, she seems to genuinely like the MC now but even after his nudes are leaked for the second time and he is humiliated, she still hangs out with the bitch squad like nothing happened.

Ashley also needs to choose a side, i understand not wanting to get involved in the revenge plans but she can't date the MC and be friends with Kate, she just can't. If she's unwilling to make that choice, the MC needs to break up with her.
I can actually forgive Sarah a bit, her nudes were leaked and she is now essentially looked at as nothing but a slut by pretty much the entire school while the Bitch Squad stood by her and from what she understands defended her, her leaving the friend group is just not possible at this point.

Reactions: Alfius
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes