3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
just finished my 2 playthroughs. first where MC and Ashley split up and MC goes to the cabin with Annie. i had her at enemy standing before that..and they get close and they fuck. then they are now at close in the relationship stat. and Kate and Ashley are becoming more friendly and Ashley no longer gives a fuck about what MC went through. then i played where MC and Ashely become bf/gf but the same thing ends up happening..even though Ashely claims she cares about MC she quickly turns on him because she is being snowed by Kate's lies and MC can not convince her of it. so..going forward..looks like Ashley and MC will split up no matter what. this game pretty much is showing that women run everything and men can't do shit about it. oh and i get more suspicious of Sarah too from the scene she is in. she overhears MC and the dean talking, but acts like she didn't hear them. very suspicious.
basically Annie has and always will choose her friends over MC and family. you can even see it in MC and hers first interaction at college where she tells MC that whatever happened wasn't that bad and basically told him it was his fault. Annie has bought into her friends delusion that they are doing good things for others despite us seeing them doing the complete opposite. that's why I hate the idea of forgiving her since she hasn't acknowledge it was her and her friends fault for all the suffering others went through. within the first few minutes of the game, she basically tells MC that she doesn't want him around since her friends are going to be there.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
just finished my 2 playthroughs. first where MC and Ashley split up and MC goes to the cabin with Annie. i had her at enemy standing before that..and they get close and they fuck. then they are now at close in the relationship stat. and Kate and Ashley are becoming more friendly and Ashley no longer gives a fuck about what MC went through. then i played where MC and Ashely become bf/gf but the same thing ends up happening..even though Ashely claims she cares about MC she quickly turns on him because she is being snowed by Kate's lies and MC can not convince her of it. so..going forward..looks like Ashley and MC will split up no matter what. this game pretty much is showing that women run everything and men can't do shit about it. oh and i get more suspicious of Sarah too from the scene she is in. she overhears MC and the dean talking, but acts like she didn't hear them. very suspicious.
Yeah I dumped Ashley because I saw it coming. I didn't play nice with Annie because she's well Annie. Kate must be stopped and her father too. I am not sure that people close to MC or MC himself are going to be safe though... Kate's dad doesn't seem like the kind of person who would make idle threats... veiled maybe but idle not so much. The fact that he's making threats means MC and company are going in the right direction or wrong depending on how you look at it.

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
I haven't tried the latest update bcoz I play the last one and i feel like mc is still a losser as he is justifying sharah in some things and Ashely is liking kare so in future ashley will most probably join kate but well if she believe truly mc she will not join we will see where ashely stand and i m still thinking that until this game is halfway or near the complettion, the mc will losse one way or other which make me ask lot of question on this plot so i am waiting to play when there is a couple of updates to see that i want to commit myself in this game bcoz I like the plot and i m playing this game first for the plot point of view and not seeing this game as only to sex purposr. Its my opinion and i m not criticizing any one

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I haven't tried the latest update bcoz I play the last one and i feel like mc is still a losser as he is justifying sharah in some things and Ashely is liking kare so in future ashley will most probably join kate but well if she believe truly mc she will not join we will see where ashely stand and i m still thinking that until this game is halfway or near the complettion, the mc will losse one way or other which make me ask lot of question on this plot so i am waiting to play when there is a couple of updates to see that i want to commit myself in this game bcoz I like the plot and i m playing this game first for the plot point of view and not seeing this game as only to sex purposr. Its my opinion and i m not criticizing any one
what the fuck?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bitch Squad [v0.3.0] [Icarus Labs] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,25 GB / 655 MB - BitchSquad-0.3.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,21 GB / 620 MB - BitchSquad-0.3.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~20,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
I'd say Valeriyo has a pretty accurate description of the game honestly. I just finished 0.3.0 and the game really is focused on the story, but I could tell essentially everything that was going to happen because it was seriously on the nose. It kinda reminds me of telenovellas or serialised dramas, because it relies entirely on characters being stupid so they make mistakes, but smart enough to think about back-up plans.

The worst part is definitely the fact the MC is apparently ludicrously incompetent at making an argument in any way that matters. He
The game ultimately gives you *zero* reason to actually continue reading because being a primarily story-focused game, not only do your choices not matter but the characters are morons. You clearly *want* us to like these love interests, but your writing quite literally works to dissuade us from ever being with them. The fact that Charlotte, essentially a side-character, got the most development and is arguably more sympathetic than two of the main love interests is wild.

I think the visuals are great, the music is good, the concept *works*, but the story is arguably the most important part of the game and it is unfortunately quite weak. It's like missing the forest for the trees, focused on creating an elaborate web of dangerous people and not realising we have to like the characters to care what happens to them. I *want* this game to be good, to succeed, it's *right* there. There's obviously a lot of passion and love put into it and I love the fact it exudes that passion, but the longer it goes on and the further it strays off the path the more frustrating it becomes.

TL;DR choices that don't seem to matter, love interests who don't care, what's the point in me playing.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'd say Valeriyo has a pretty accurate description of the game honestly. I just finished 0.3.0 and the game really is focused on the story, but I could tell essentially everything that was going to happen because it was seriously on the nose. It kinda reminds me of telenovellas or serialised dramas, because it relies entirely on characters being stupid so they make mistakes, but smart enough to think about back-up plans.

The worst part is definitely the fact the MC is apparently ludicrously incompetent at making an argument in any way that matters. He
The game ultimately gives you *zero* reason to actually continue reading because being a primarily story-focused game, not only do your choices not matter but the characters are morons. You clearly *want* us to like these love interests, but your writing quite literally works to dissuade us from ever being with them. The fact that Charlotte, essentially a side-character, got the most development and is arguably more sympathetic than two of the main love interests is wild.

I think the visuals are great, the music is good, the concept *works*, but the story is arguably the most important part of the game and it is unfortunately quite weak. It's like missing the forest for the trees, focused on creating an elaborate web of dangerous people and not realising we have to like the characters to care what happens to them. I *want* this game to be good, to succeed, it's *right* there. There's obviously a lot of passion and love put into it and I love the fact it exudes that passion, but the longer it goes on and the further it strays off the path the more frustrating it becomes.

TL;DR choices that don't seem to matter, love interests who don't care, what's the point in me playing.
Maybe they aren't love interests. The game is called Bitch Squad :WeSmart:

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sometimes people get the concepts "love interest" and "fuck interest" mixed up.
Charlotte is definitely a fuck interest to me. Oh boy do I want my MC to ram his cock deep inside in her each and every hole!
But is she a LI? HELL NO! I'd never want any pixel character controlled by me to get romantically involved with such a disgusting piece of cybermeat :sick:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm a couple of posts mention Charlotte having content in the update? but i haven't seen anything with her in a few updates so i must have missed something on my original playthroughs. time a new playthrough i guess.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
BTW this release hasn't even shown up in the Latest Updates section :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
It's been hours since it went public.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Right now it's hard to be invested in any of these characters the bitches are still bitches and Ashley is now one of them which isn't a good thing especially considering she can betray the MC with her insider knowledge of what he and his friends are up to. MC is still kind of a moron can't create any persuasive arguments with Ashley or Annie and they continue to separate from him. The story concept is great but the execution is lacking. I don't see it possible for MC to win and I definitely don't see a good ending for this one. There is no reason to be interested in any of the bitches at this time with everything that is happening and I don't see the scenario improving. If the dev(s) tried to humanize the bitches have them show some kind of remorse or even a touch of it maybe, but they continue to force Kate's agenda on everyone because they believe she's a good person, but she's not as we have seen she would throw any one of her "Friends" under the bus if it meant furthering her own agenda and status. How about a recorded phone call between her and Daddy dearest where some shit get's revealed and Tommy records it via hack? Something that puts Kate in a shitty light where the world see's her and Daddy's True colors? Or how about forcing Kate's hand to prove she would betray them all or she would sacrifice them by rank in her own mind? not sure what the dev has planned moving forward but so far my confidence in the dense MC and his friends is not high. I give him credit for trying but it takes more than just effort in a scenario like this it takes critical thinking, decision making, and some luck to go against these people. As well as an organized plan instead of just continually flying by the seat of your pants.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
MC's stupidity is rubbing off on Ashley the more time she spends with him. and yes, her loyalty to MC is definately becoming a problem for him. and he knows it. just hope Icarus will give MC a break soon and at least let him get Ashley back on his side. the guy can't get a break. after fucking Annie in the other path, she goes all silent on him and seems to be conflicted about what to do. so maybe that path might bring Annie into MC's corner.. but i doubt it. she just doesn't believe him when he tries to bad mouth the bitches. but since she now has had a taste of his big dick, perhaps she takes Ashley's place as someone who MC can trust now. but i doubt it. seems that Icarus is set on MC being abused and fucked over just to keep the game going. now i am enjoying the game, but since i always put myself into the role actually being the mc i am kinda sick of gettin fucked over by everyone that he is meeting.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Based on my experience with adult VNs based on revenge, I'm not sure what to think. Some seem to generally forget they are about revenge ("Corrupted Kingdoms", which is a game I do like), some seem to lose track of the plot entirely ("Waifu Academy"), and many of them are just beta-MC-gets-kicked-around (too many to name). The adult VNs with revenge themes I've seen work are the ones where there is strong enough storytelling to either justify a redemption arc ("Dreams of Desire"), or a fulfilling climax ("Depraved Awakening", also "Dreams of Desire").

With what I'm seeing from this game, I'm concerned this is another beta-MC-gets-kicked-around, where the MC is doomed to fail from emotional weakness and general stupidity beyond the player's control, and sometimes from the plot itself twisting to ensure the MC's defeat.
From what I've read so far, it seems my initial concerns about this game have turned out to be correct. I'm wondering if this will turn out to be another NTR game where the MC is given a lot, including beautiful women, only to lose everything regardless of what the player chooses, simply because the plot demands the MC be hapless and utterly pathetic.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
how did Ashley suddenly turn into the most retarded one in this story
her true nature is shining through. She's kinda shy but ambitious and Kate just offered her a chance to be more than she dreamed of. And being by Kate's side would bolster her positionally to be a real player in the world what she doesn't realize is how Kate is using everyone for her own benefit and promising them what they want in return for their loyalty. She was a shoulder for Annie, she was a friend to this and that one she learned from her father how to manipulate people and she doesn't even see the harm she's doing because for her family it's just business as usual. I would say she doesn't know any better but deep down anyone knows when they are doing something wrong. But Kate has no conscience or ethics so in her mind the ends justify the means. The part that get's me is not one of these "bitches" realizes what she's doing again it's either really poor writing or the whole cast is too dumb even for community college but they somehow still got in...

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
her true nature is shining through. She's kinda shy but ambitious and Kate just offered her a chance to be more than she dreamed of. And being by Kate's side would bolster her positionally to be a real player in the world what she doesn't realize is how Kate is using everyone for her own benefit and promising them what they want in return for their loyalty. She was a shoulder for Annie, she was a friend to this and that one she learned from her father how to manipulate people and she doesn't even see the harm she's doing because for her family it's just business as usual. I would say she doesn't know any better but deep down anyone knows when they are doing something wrong. But Kate has no conscience or ethics so in her mind the ends justify the means. The part that get's me is not one of these "bitches" realizes what she's doing again it's either really poor writing or the whole cast is too dumb even for community college but they somehow still got in...
if there's actually gonna be revenge then she's just another bitch on a list

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
MC's stupidity is rubbing off on Ashley the more time she spends with him. and yes, her loyalty to MC is definately becoming a problem for him. and he knows it. just hope Icarus will give MC a break soon and at least let him get Ashley back on his side. the guy can't get a break. after fucking Annie in the other path, she goes all silent on him and seems to be conflicted about what to do. so maybe that path might bring Annie into MC's corner.. but i doubt it. she just doesn't believe him when he tries to bad mouth the bitches. but since she now has had a taste of his big dick, perhaps she takes Ashley's place as someone who MC can trust now. but i doubt it. seems that Icarus is set on MC being abused and fucked over just to keep the game going. now i am enjoying the game, but since i always put myself into the role actually being the mc i am kinda sick of gettin fucked over by everyone that he is meeting.
I think what Annie is experiencing is some form of Stockholm syndrome. she likely was bullied at some point, saw them doing the same to others, and joined in thinking that it would make them closer than most friends

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes