3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
0J85Pz.gif

Yeah I'm back.​

I see you added some well needed dialogue before MC goes the B-Squad's dorm in the previous update. It's good that's it cleared up because that was tilting at first.

In my four playthroughs, 2 times I go to the cabin with Emma...once with Ashley >.> and once with the Stepsister. I don't know what triggers who goes with you tbh.

And hopefully after this update the battle lines are finally drawn. I want the step sister/Ashley/Kate to hate me from this point forward and hopefully come at me with everything they got. F all their sob stories.

Also hoping in future updates we get a chance to surprise fuck Linda in front of Ashley and a option to throw Charlottes necklace in the river or something. Just food for thought.

Reactions: WastedTalent

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Pretty solid update all in all. The plot thickens and all that, but I'll admit I'm mostly along for the smut ride.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moving on...

Still. Good stuff overall. I'm just a greedy bastard.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Here's the thing, all of those are implied and not shown. That's my main criticism that I was (ironically) trying to imply with my previous post. The game wasn't doing a good job of showing the bitches as villains.

The way I see it there are two options:

1. The bitches did all those bad things. The question is, why the implication and not just show how bad they are? We're supposed to hate them, right? Why being wishy-washy and trying the hardest to not show what they did? Why the constant "let's just move on" instead of continuing to torment MC and the gang? Why continuously trying to make peace with MC and even still interact with him? They weren't really friends, were they?

2. The bitches didn't actually do all those bad things. This would be the reason why it was only implied and not shown. Who knows, maybe Miranda is bad and MC's gang were played? She got Charlotte's mom's necklace after all, no? "Plot twist" seems to be rather obvious answer as to why the bitches were never shown to be bad.

I'm not saying one way or the other, but it's very clear that the game is trying to say the bitches are bad while contradicting itself by portraying them in no such manner. You mentioned about posting nudes of the sorority girls, but that's exactly what Amber and Tommy did (with or without MC's support) to Sarah who was just being hazed by the sorority just like all those girls. The difference between the two is that we know 100% that it was Amber/Tommy/MC who did one but we didn't know 100% it was the bitches who did the other.
I would say we do know if we go back to Kate talking to them all about her big plans and changes and how they are gonna blah blah blah the future. I think this has been planned since the start and the dev just didn't show that part or failed to convey it fully in the story. Of course that's making assumptions, but I don't think anything that's happened was an accident so it's either Kate is as bad as we all think she is or it's her father in which case why shouldn't we hate her? If it comes out how he is so corrupt and all that wouldn't the university as well as society as a whole use it against her and her friends? It would make them all look guilty by association even if they didn't actually do anything wrong but the way Kate talks about it all in the few glimpses we get I find it hard to believe she's not at the epicenter of everything Neck deep in the shit right along side daddy dearest.
Edit: I also think the dev needs to choose either the bitches aren't bitches or they are but this always making them look like they aren't that bad is getting old. Nobody not even these young women are perfect. Some real dirt or something needs to happen soon as the story is I'm really starting to lose interest if we don't see some kind of a result in the next release I don't think I will be interested in the story anymore.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Of course that's making assumptions, but I don't think anything that's happened was an accident so it's either Kate is as bad as we all think she is or it's her father in which case why shouldn't we hate her?
So it's just assumptions. My point stands.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
So it's just assumptions. My point stands.
No it doesn't. Kate is not blameless especially if she's as smart as presented how can she not realize what her father is doing or has done? If it's her and she's just hiding it that's worse. But either way there's no way that she or her father are not to blame for all this. As has been said this is written like a bad soap opera script yet you believe or want to believe these are just some good social media warriors fighting for transparency and change lol. If I'm correct and it's her father you don't think all this goes back to the original photo leak which if the prank never happened neither would the leak so regardless of who the true antagonist is Kate and her stupid prank started it all simple as that.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
I haven't been able to figure out the triggers to get the 3rd
scene. I've gotten both the others. If anyone has figure this out, could use a bit of help. Thanks in advance
FYI: The game is getting to the point where the choices from way back in previous episodes are having an effect on what content is seen in this episode. It's also going to branch further from here on out. I'm going to be releasing a walkthrough at the conclusion of EP4. Here is some guidance for this episode:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
No it doesn't.
My point: the game implies the things that the bitches do. The game wasn't doing a good job of showing the bitches as villains.
Your point: you're assuming the things that the bitches do because the game wasn't doing a good job of showing the bitches as villains.

My point stands.

alanbadvin

Nov 9, 2022
Anyone knows how to trigger the cabin scene with Emma, I've tried a few times but I always end up going there with either Annie or Ashley

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
Anyone knows how to trigger the cabin scene with Emma, I've tried a few times but I always end up going there with either Annie or Ashley
I'm pretty sure just need to take control of the situation during the Emma strip show and reject Ashley, though the dev said you also need to follow her during the sorority hazing, but I'm not sure if it's neccessary or not.

Reactions: Rez_5150

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
This last chapter and the way the MC treated Emma... What was the point of all the options to make peace in previous chapters.

I'm done with this game, don't forget to add the rape tag btw -_-"

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, initially I thought it would be a revenge game. Instead we get the same BS shown, that the MC encountered already in high school, but instead with the addition on revenge plans, that run into the void. Then it read, at least for me, like it would turn into a harem game or at least multiple LIs simustaneously, instead we're forced to choose one LI pretty early and then fear the revenge of the rejected LIs. Then it was also implied, that the MC wouldn't stay a punching bag or playball, but instead we get a spineless idiot, that doesn't evolve at all. And none of the potential LIs are attractive anymore, you ruined them all by turning them all into backstabbing bitches. Only Linda and Sarah are somewhat salvageable, but for the rest, it's a lost cause. Yeah, don't know if I should stick around. Like some others, I'm extremly disappointed at this point and get more angry and depressed after each update. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind up and downs or a little drama, if it fits the story, but in this we get constantly only drama and downs. And if this goes on like this, I will definitly drop this game for the sake of my mental health.

Jun 23, 2020
I'm dropping it lol. It's going nowhere, Mc is stupid asf. Nothing satisfied happening here, he deserves to be bullied nd fucked up again nd again ... A total looser...! i will give it to author, I'm not going anywhere with these manipulation, jeez my brain with all these situations about who is fucking who, nd which hole is Li's . So yeah I'm down for a good story but not for some dumb ass shit .
Hv fun ✌:⁠-⁠D

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes