3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is it too much to ask, to finally stop with the passive MC? His gf made a clear a conscious choice, despite knowing his past. All we need is a choice to break it off right there. It's not like they are childhood sweethearts, they just started. And yet just like many instances before, he refuses to react! "Oh you chose to betray me and be besties (or even drool over) my rivals? Ok. Maybe I will choose to break up with you 2-3 episodes from now even though there is no fucking reason I can't just do it now. See you later babe." That's how MC acts.

He just takes it it all with inner monologues and moves on to the next scene like nothing happened. I get that some railroading is needed you can't have choices for everything. But this game keeps making you feel like you are an observer not a player. And MC plays like a tool to move the plot, not like an actual character you can control. Almost every NPC has better characterization.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I want to like this story.

Each update I try to shake this feel of impending doom.

The MC is a fucking clown. His friends and co co-conspirators are useless, either too damaged, like Amber, or simply dumb as bricks, like Tommy.

It is extremely painful to roll a pusillanimous bottom like this one. He lost Annie to them, now Ashley. He doesn't react, he is simply watching, while he thinks tough thoughts (like that will save him). Miranda plays him. The Dean plays him. The Bitches play him.

And more importantly, the Dev plays us. Gives us hope that he will prevail, all the while getting everything even worse for this simp that will never amount to nothing.

I see no future in this story except for more and more humiliation, more Fem Dom and more and more betrayals and no-win situations for this stupid MC that we are stuck with. If this is the story you are trying to tell, it's ok, there are many people that enjoy being abused, humiliated and dominated. I'm not one of them. So, it would be very decent of you Dev, to come out and say so, so we can leave you guys the hell alone and not keep being played with. It's your story, do whatever you want, just be clear about it and don't keep betraying us at every update like this. Come out with it.

I am nobody, I just know what I like and what I don't like, and I don't, can't, won't play a MC like this one, he's simply ridiculous. I can understand character development, but this guy is only going DOWN.

I couldn't keep silent anymore after this update. I've tried, but I can't play this MC. I want to kill him, I want him to be trampled to dead, that's how much I "like" him.

To the Dev, when we are playing a game where we are inside the Main Character's head, we are making decisions for him. We are role-playing being him. When you, as the Dev, places us inside a unlikable character like this one, the experience is horrible. No matter how much pussy he gets as a reward for being played with by you, we get to be placed in his shoes and be railed again and again and again by everyone. You are making this purposefully unpleasant. You must have a goal with that, it is either to change the story to be one of humiliation and domination (the only one that seems probable right now) or to magically give him BALLS the size of a planet and finally prevail against these Bitches from hell (this becomes less and less probable with each update). Right now, I only hope that you write an ending where he is beaten up by all of them, dies and this torture ends, because I don't see how you can redeem him.

I played with and without the WT, it makes no difference. He's just there to be a punching bag, to be betrayed, to be taken advantage of. By HE, I mean US, you know, the players that are stuck with this simp.

I am well aware that all those that love Fem Dom and Humiliation will ::Faceplam:: me. It's OK, I don't take offense guys.

Hoping against hope that I'll get any assurances from the Dev (I don't really believe they will) but my bet is that this post may be deleted or ignored. That in itself is an answer, it will confirm that that is the way this story is going to go. Time will tell.

What a fucking waste of render time, so far.

Peace :(

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
Damn, this game is so close to greatness, I can almost feel it.

However I would love for this game not to be - as others already mentioned - yet another beta male, cuck, ntr, etc. like 99 percent of the games on this platform.

What I would love more than anything and what I would recommend to the dev, is for this game to go dark! This game has all the ingredients to make it an amazing thriller.

Honestly I would probably even kill a couple of characters by the end, for impact and for MC's character development (If I had to choose I would choose Tommy from our side and maybe Ashley by suicide after getting in the middle and suffering some kind of monumental embarrassment at the hands of Kate and the others) WHICH should serve for MC to become a anti-hero or straight villain.

To get deeper and deeper into the conspiracy and the power struggle and by the end to become the most powerful of all.

Now that would be the kind of story that would propel this game as one of the greatest stories from this site!

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019

The MC is a fucking clown. His friends and co co-conspirators are useless, either too damaged, like Amber, or simply dumb as bricks, like Tommy.

It is extremely painful to roll a pusillanimous bottom like this one. He lost Annie to them, now Ashley. He doesn't react, he is simply watching, while he thinks tough thoughts (like that will save him). Miranda plays him. The Dean plays him. The Bitches play him.

And more importantly, the Dev plays us. Gives us hope that he will prevail, all the while getting everything even worse for this simp that will never amount to nothing.

I see no future in this story except for more and more humiliation, more Fem Dom and more and more betrayals and no-win situations for this stupid MC that we are stuck with. If this is the story you are trying to tell, it's ok, there are many people that enjoy being abused, humiliated and dominated. I'm not one of them. So, it would be very decent of you Dev, to come out and say so, so we can leave you guys the hell alone and not keep being played with. It's your story, do whatever you want, just be clear about it and don't keep betraying us at every update like this. Come out with it.

I am nobody, I just know what I like and what I don't like, and I don't, can't, won't play a MC like this one, he's simply ridiculous. I can understand character development, but this guy is only going DOWN.

I couldn't keep silent anymore after this update. I've tried, but I can't play this MC. I want to kill him, I want him to be trampled to dead, that's how much I "like" him.

To the Dev, when we are playing a game where we are inside the Main Character's head, we are making decisions for him. We are role-playing being him. When you, as the Dev, places us inside a unlikable character like this one, the experience is horrible. No matter how much pussy he gets as a reward for being played with by you, we get to be placed in his shoes and be railed again and again and again by everyone. You are making this purposefully unpleasant. You must have a goal with that, it is either to change the story to be one of humiliation and domination (the only one that seems probable right now) or to magically give him BALLS the size of a planet and finally prevail against these Bitches from hell (this becomes less and less probable with each update). Right now, I only hope that you write an ending where he is beaten up by all of them, dies and this torture ends, because I don't see how you can redeem him.

I played with and without the WT, it makes no difference. He's just there to be a punching bag, to be betrayed, to be taken advantage of. By HE, I mean US, you know, the players that are stuck with this simp.

I am well aware that all those that love Fem Dom and Humiliation will ::Faceplam:: me. It's OK, I don't take offense guys.

Hoping against hope that I'll get any assurances from the Dev (I don't really believe they will) but my bet is that this post may be deleted or ignored. That in itself is an answer, it will confirm that that is the way this story is going to go. Time will tell.

Amen to that!

Reactions: Sayajin2205

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

The problem isn't the betrayals. I would argue that all that drama from those betrayals is what makes the game interesting. The problem is his constant inaction after he sees said betrayals. It's a constant pattern by now, that when he sees something that can be considered betrayal he doesn't immediately act to protect himself. He keeps associating with said people and just grumbles internally.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The problem isn't the betrayals. I would argue that all that drama from those betrayals is what makes the game interesting. The problem is his constant inaction after he sees said betrayals. It's a constant pattern by now, that when he sees something that can be considered betrayal he doesn't immediately act to protect himself. He keeps associating with said people and just grumbles internally.
As it is now, I'd prefer to play as Kate. She at least has balls, and doesn't let anyone step on her.

The part that I have a lot of trouble understanding, is why this Dev decided to make the MC the least interesting character, what am I saying, he's not only that, he's downright unlikable.

The thing with Kate, in his house, could have ended with her being photographed in her underwear holding a guy's boxers and ridiculed for being so thirsty that she had to keep the boxers as a souvenir. But no, we had to endure that as a shame, instead of grabbing her and throw her out of the house as she was. He's a poor excuse of a human being, I'll not even mention as a man.

And it all goes down from that. He's absolutely gutless. Yet, we have to play as this moron, that everyone steps on and does nothing but feel shame.

Now this "girlfriend" that demands exclusivity, fine, goes and befriends his abusers, and, he stays there, being abused by her also. She feels that it is her right to be friends with whom she wants, and that he can't even complain. What the fuck kind of relationship is this? And he stays there, everything is OK................... fuck this shit...

At least fuck Linda in front of her, so she can see that he can also be friends with whom he wants. If (and it is a big IF) I ever play this again I'm dumping her ass, or, not even start anything. In fact I'd rather NOT start anything with anyone. Maybe then he is not as fucked...

I fucking hate this MC.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Lol ya'll need to chill. Zero to hero is the theme of the game MC isn't supposed to be super badass and assertive out the gate hes undergoing the stereotypical heroes journey as you shape his personality. He starts off a pretty blank slate sure but thats the point you mold him and even by now whether you are pure revenge or starting to tap the breaks you already see the effects of it.

A game based on kate wouldn't be very interesting because it would be completely linear. Kate knows who she is and what her goals are. Maybe a kinetic novel but not a choice based VN.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Lol ya'll need to chill. Zero to hero is the theme of the game MC isn't supposed to be super badass and assertive out the gate hes undergoing the stereotypical heroes journey as you shape his personality. He starts off a pretty blank slate sure but thats the point you mold him and even by now whether you are pure revenge or starting to tap the breaks you already see the effects of it.

A game based on kate wouldn't be very interesting because it would be completely linear. Kate knows who she is and what her goals are. Maybe a kinetic novel but not a choice based VN.
He's absolutely basic. He only makes me feel one thing, contempt.

Yet, we are stuck in his simp shoes. I'd rather be in Kate's, she's at least assertive. This MC would only be good to be a very annoying antagonist, or a villain of some sort.

Can I please kill him? That would be a fun game. 3000 ways to kill this fucking stupid. Oh the possibilities...

I don't buy your theory of Zero to Hero, he's only gone DOWN, so it's Zero to Simp. This story, from what as been shown, is a text book Humiliation and Fem Dom with a fucking simp as a MC. If that isn't what the Dev wants, something has gone VERY wrong.

I don't think this can be turned around. I can only see this going VERY badly. It's OK, there's a public for that too. If only the Dev had the courage to admit it, I wouldn't be wasting time asking if that is the story he wants to tell, if it isn't... well... I don't know... Maybe kill this guy and have a new MC? This fucker is impossible.

In version 0.3, he's even more of a simp than in the start... Where do you see this character journey going? I see only one destination... abused, dominated and humiliated.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
He's absolutely basic. He only makes me feel one thing, contempt.

Yet, we are stuck in his simp shoes. I'd rather be in Kate's, she's at least assertive. This MC would only be good to be a very annoying antagonist, or a villain of some sort.

Can I please kill him? That would be a fun game. 3000 ways to kill this fucking stupid. Oh the possibilities...

I don't buy your theory of Zero to Hero, he's only gone DOWN, so it's Zero to Simp. This story, from what as been shown, is a text book Humiliation and Fem Dom with a fucking simp as a MC. If that isn't what the Dev wants, something has gone VERY wrong.

I don't think this can be turned around. I can only see this going VERY badly. It's OK, there's a public for that too. If only the Dev had the courage to admit it, I wouldn't be wasting time asking if that is the story he wants to tell, if it isn't... well... I don't know... Maybe kill this guy and have a new MC? This fucker is impossible.

In version 0.3, he's even more of a simp than in the start... Where do you see this character journey going? I see only one destination... abused, dominated and humiliated.

Couldn't agree more, he reminds me of Elmer Fudd with or without the speech impediment. Always grumbling and full of inaction. It's always empty threats and poor me I got screwed again... smh...

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022

I see where the others are coming from but i agree with you on this

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I see where the others are coming from but i agree with you on this
Do you think that there's a way for this MC to be redeemed? How? EVERYONE walks all over him. And he let's them. Oh he grumbles internally... but that's all.

You think that there is a way for this ... thing... to get out of this? I will probably not be here to see it, unless the Dev bothers to explain where this is going. Because, right now, it's going from very bad to even worse.

And I'm tired of being a simp in this story. He's not even a joke, he's the butt of a bad joke.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Do you think that there's a way for this MC to be redeemed? How? EVERYONE walks all over him. And he let's them. Oh he grumbles internally... but that's all.

You think that there is a way for this ... thing... to get out of this? I will probably not be here to see it, unless the Dev bothers to explain where this is going. Because, right now, it's going from very bad to even worse.

And I'm tired of being a simp in this story. He's not even a joke, he's the butt of a bad joke.

Just give it one or two more updates. If the revenge in the future just some D-tier bullshit then ill be out but its too early to give up on the MC in my opinion.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
How is MC at all a simp?

He fucks Emma, his step-sister, Ashley, the redheaded partner in crime, the black girl and gets to third base with Sarah Charlotte and Kate.

Thats like 75% of the female cast lol and he isn't simping at all for any of them in fact he hate-fucks and dominates Emma in this episode. He pretty much rapes Kate sexually abuses Charlotte and posts revenge porn of Sarah. This is your definition of a simp or letting people walk over him?

As for Ashley have you ever tried to tell a girl "don't be friends with this person!". Because I found Ashleys response pretty true to reality and now it's just up to MC to either break up with her and throw her into the revenge pile or try to redeem her and expose the bitches based on whatever choice you wanna make.

This guy isn't supposed to be fucking Edmund Dantes with an unlimited fortune and 15 years having spent plotting his revenge - hes a college student making it up as he goes along either getting more corrupt himself as he does morally questionable things for revenge or learns to walk away.

And it is zero to hero even if the idea of MC being the underdog for now seems to strike a little too close to home for you given the volatility of your reaction.

MC is either rebuilding his relationship with his step-sister as well as a deepening romantic relationship with Ashley/Sarah or he is going scorched earth as mentioned above and getting set up to go after Kate's dad for corruption/murder (Charlottes mom + Miranda's husband).

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
As for Ashley have you ever tried to tell a girl "don't be friends with this person!". Because I found Ashleys response pretty true to reality and now it's just up to MC to either break up with her and throw her into the revenge pile or try to redeem her and expose the bitches based on whatever choice you wanna make.
i think this situation is diffenent than not liking a friend or your gf she knows about what happened and how he feels about her before she was friends with her

xthreshprince

Feb 21, 2020
I'm just saying for your girlfriend to go and befriend someone who has caused you years of internal trauma and pain, then get mad at you for being upset she's friends with them is a betrayal in itself. This dude just says "oh well that didn't go well" like I don't know how much more of a betrayal you can get besides straight up cheating and let's hope it doesn't go there because that's what it is feeling like.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

Personally I don't expect an ultra-macho MC, just a...normal dude. Think about it this way. In the Ashley gf path, what happened in this update would be the standard hard ntr plot in a game of that genre, if Kate was a dude. Titled something like "My bully stole my stepsis and is now stealing my gf". Even without the sexual aspect (since she isn't a dude) the betrayal is still there. And what all those MCs from these game do? They never act normally. They are either incredibly dumb and naive or just become accepting cucks. While the normal dude would just ditch the chick.

So yeah, I don't want a macho badass who will cuck Ashley with her friend in front of her and then cockslap her for exclamation. I just want a simple choice to ditch a gf who became besties with his bully. Like any normal average dude would do, especially one carrying trauma from a similar thing with Annie. Instead he gets yelled at and then the scene ends...

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes