3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
Does anyone know what happened to IcarusLabs? His patreon account seems to be recently deactivated, kinda worried that there may be some problems behind the scenes. Especially since the first part of episode 6 was supposed to be released two days ago
A.O.A Academy also uploaded stills from a new episode, but a day or two before the release, they abruptly abandoned production and deactivated their account.

and The online version of the play site, , has also been removed.

Last edited:

alanbadvin

Nov 9, 2022
If his patreon is down, that means Patreon has decided to take him down. because they have been doing that as of late. Even taking down Patreon Pages down for things that have nothing to do with what they have the Patreon Page up for.
I see, well hopefully IcarusLabs can inform us soon whether his account is reinstated or will he will be moving to another platform to complete his game

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
sounds more and more like he quit
for whatever reason
either cause the story didn't pan out as he wanted, or didn't received the welcome he thought it would or he didn't know where to go from where he left ... plenty of reasons but this is all speculation on my part.

alanbadvin

Nov 9, 2022
Really hope he is not abandoning this game. It would be a shame if he did, since there is only 3 episodes left to complete the story

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Looks like the couple hundred bucks he was pulling in a month didn't ultimately warrant the time investment, and so he simply decided to pull the plug altogether for a clean break.

I had skipped the last couple of updates waiting to sit down to a more extensive amount of content. Guess those patreon links to the most recent fixed version of the game are gone now too though. I'd be interested in playing it if anybody happens to have it :)

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
So can we put a fork into this bad bad boy? :unsure:

Either way, this is glorious.(y)

Ickylabs will always have a place in my heart~

Reactions: Mcg96

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i initially really liked this game and it was on my must play list..after the change to online and less frequent updates, and generally terrible updates after that, i didn't care much when it continued. to find that Icarus has seemingly abandoned this game doesn't bother me at all. especially since he seems to not care that he doesn't let his games player base know what is going on. #CrapGameOver

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
come on it was a good game with a surprising twist!
we would discover that the sister was the one screwing us over all along!
the blondie wanted to fuck us, when she heard the dare with Kathe she freaked out, she decided she had to cut the problem in the bud!
so she was the one releasing the pictures, she loves you so much that she will cut off your balls so you do not hurt her!
in the chad rapist path where you break kathes best friend and turn her into your slut fires will burn!
she will turn on the group, her one request was do not fuck with my brother... they didn´t,
she was the one fucking with your MC so she could drive him to suicide and inherit all the family´s wealth....
cause if the brother finds love and have children she looses half of her family´s wealth!
she´s playing the reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long game...

zenzou

Aug 8, 2017
The website is down as well; so it appears he quit, either voluntarily or forcefully, until proven otherwise.

Batore99

Aug 7, 2022
i wanted to see mc fucking the actual director and ex director, damn. And we cant even see because game was online.

Mc was always loosing and getting beated but the story was good and some characters hot

F

• Hey there
Reactions: lucreci and bclz
Jul 5, 2022
come on it was a good game with a surprising twist!
we would discover that the sister was the one screwing us over all along!
the blondie wanted to fuck us, when she heard the dare with Kathe she freaked out, she decided she had to cut the problem in the bud!
so she was the one releasing the pictures, she loves you so much that she will cut off your balls so you do not hurt her!
in the chad rapist path where you break kathes best friend and turn her into your slut fires will burn!
she will turn on the group, her one request was do not fuck with my brother... they didn´t,
she was the one fucking with your MC so she could drive him to suicide and inherit all the family´s wealth....
cause if the brother finds love and have children she looses half of her family´s wealth!
she´s playing the reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long game...
You ok there bud? Need a juice box?

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes