GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Am I missing something? I cant go back to Katy, is she unavailable in this current build outside the event, or is there a way to see her again?
A5 is the current public build and you can not do repeat visits in that build yet.

A6 is the current supporter build and that unlocks the ability to visit Katy in addition to her story driven content.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Would be nice to have more scenes with the female MC, also a romance or probably variations to the trade scene with the stranger telling him that he got you pregnant. Good game so far.

Jul 15, 2018
there should be a random encounter that involves a gang of roving Bandits that have different outcomes depending on your stats and gender.

if your male you have three choices sneak away unnoticed, get caught and fight your way out of the hostile encounter, or you lose the battle and die leading to a game over

if you are female the first two choices for male are the same as the female protag but the third is different if you lose there is a 50/50 chance that they straight up kill you or they gang rape you leaving you beaten and bruised "and filled to the brim with semen" which brings a much higher chance of becoming pregnant
that's assuming you can recover from your injuries and live long enough to notice

lawlow

Feb 9, 2020
There's a problem with a failure to scavenge in the Forest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
same error apear when i scaveng at the suburbia
Error: <<includeevent>>: bad event for Food Scavenge 1 "requires" evaluation: event "requires" expression does not yield boolean (type: number; value: "not setup.locations[$location].region is \"Theme Park\" & not setup.locations[$location].region is \"Forest\"")

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
if your male you have three choices sneak away unnoticed, get caught and fight your way out of the hostile encounter, or you lose the battle and die leading to a game over
Death result is bad and will just lead to a reloading because of how much you'll have to grind to get back to that point in the story. It's much better to have infection-like timer like with zombies because there's actually a way out of that situation without reloading a save. Just award experience even for failing in specific ways and it becomes a tradeoff/risk situation rather than a reload situation. Compare with female variant of a high chance of pregnancy - it has a very different feel to it, doesn't it

Reactions: damnedfrog

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
I have unzip it and want to play but it says me "Error The directory name is invalid" so can anyone help me i had unzip it with 7zip
You may have a corrupt copy, or a version of 7-zip that doesn't support this archive format.

The file I downloaded "Bite_Me_LLZ_-_Alpha_6a.zip" is 42,762,059 bytes long and has an MD5 checksum of 1360f423ff38ade6175e71b8783988d7

It extracted just fine with 7-zip version 16.02 (which isn't all that recent).

I'd say if your version is older than that, try updating. Otherwise, try downloading the file from a different source.

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Bite Me LLZ

Was going to the forest first thing in the morning and ran into this error when I tried to search the area.
error.jpg

It work for the afternoon but not the morning. error 1.jpg
Have not tried to do it again yet but when I do will post if it worked or not.

Several more times it happen but using the back button got me out of it but I hit a no way out in the evening time that all I could do was go back using the back button without an error.

ADD: Have only been able to talk to Katy once and can not find a way to see her again.
Evening time seems to be a bad time to try and scavenge in several places that end in error.

Last edited:

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I don't know if someone need it, and i even not sure if skills works at all but here save file before starting game with 18 skill points, actually you can add any amount if you save file at creating character in file and change it at saveditoronline
1 save for 18 points 2*9
2 save for max 27 points 3*9
do not invest more than 3 points or it will dissapear(it is maximum)

P.S. IF save is not working on new update (ping me i will update it)
If i click on it a new tab opens but i cant download this save so can you make a zip version of this save? Or can you tell me where i should put it if i cant download the save

Reactions: DeMoS666

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Do we only have 2 girls for now? And the MC customization makes me worried... These things sacrifice the MC protagonism. I hope that here, the MC is not just a viewer of his own story and has a real personality and attitude.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes