Jun 28, 2017
I don't know if someone need it, and i even not sure if skills works at all but here save file before starting game with 18 skill points, actually you can add any amount if you save file at creating character in file and change it at saveditoronline
1 save for 18 points 2*9
2 save for max 27 points 3*9
do not invest more than 3 points or it will dissapear(it is maximum)

P.S. IF save is not working on new update (ping me i will update it)
Added version in archives to download easier. you cand download without archives by clicking right mouse button and choose save file as
How do you use these saves? I can't find any import options in the game

Reactions: DeMoS666

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Lemme tell you something: I really like this idea: Zombia, doom, struggling people, what could be a better background for a depraved erotic story? However, if you insist on executing it in this way, I can't see this game going anywhere. First of all, cut the sandbox please, it only makes the game repetitive and boring. Then, start to make a story, a good story, and think about it, there is so much potential in such a chaotic world: factions, gangs, slavery, cult, drug, prostitution and management of the sweet farm. introduce more characters as well, and give them personalities, some are rude but kind, and some are just evil. By meeting those characters, MC can have a taste of different "paths", and later on make a choice to immerse into an exclusive path or better, you can make a story of "string of pearl", and allow players to go through all paths, apparently, the latter one would be much more difficult.

just some suggestions, wish you all the best

Last edited:

Archondrite

Oct 20, 2022
To those who have played it, how much content/playtime is there as of now? Since the changelog is all marked as spoilers I don't want to take a look at it. I want to know if I should wait for future updates or if I can play it now.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Can you play as a female? Just going off the screenshots which only seem to show male as the protagonist.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Nice touch would be, if you make an Asian male character, the game should be on extreme difficulty :whistle::coffee:

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Started a new game. Chose the Theme Park. Got this IF statement error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When inviting the twins to your encampment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm getting the exact same issues too, and considering it's right at the start of the game it's very frustrating to not even be able to get going...

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
Jun 16, 2022
Came here to report the same thing about the twins on the farm route ending in an unavoidable bug, but I see this problem is very common amongst everyone here. First time playing this game as well. I hope the developer fixes this real soon.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
There was a typo: setup.Events.returnHome ==> setup.events.returnHome. Attached:

(Unofficial, am not the dev or related to them in anyway) Bugfixes for the bad events and <</if>> tags at the settlements

Last edited:

kamonar

Sep 8, 2017
i get an error after saving the guy and girl from the farmland encounter cant play beyond that..

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Just wanted to stop in and mention that we see all the bug reports and will get a hotfix out in the next day or so.

Unfortunately we do run a test week for builds, but bugs aren't usually reported until official public release. Sorry for any inconvenience.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes