Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I see that Katy has some advancement quests, but I have no idea how you're suppose to do them. I got her pregnant during the first encounter and when I tried to visit her at the hotel, the text was red. I figured I would need to wait until she gave birth to continue, but the option to visit the hotel has disappeared. I can still do the check in while she's pregnant, but once she gives birth I'm not sure how to interact with her at all.

vector12

Aug 8, 2017
A13 Cheat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Support the Dev: , ,
Join the Dev on Discord:

• Red Heart
Reactions: anon241

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This one hasn't received an update in ages... Always welcome.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I thought it was full of potential. However, the elements of the game are still irrelevant so far. What players scavenge is pointless, and so are the cans that you trade with your body; the harvest is useless, and so is the relationship on the farm. By this point, players can only keep clicking for nothing meaningful, except some irrelevant events that exist all the time(but what for?).

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
For what I know, yes. But I didn't play after the alpha8 version, I don't know if there are forced straight sex in the more recent versions.
Obviously, you will miss some contents.
Also, perhaps there are some random encounters I didn't get, where there unavoidable sex with a man. Like an encounter ending with the rape of the MC. I won't enjoyed something like that, but I must say of will fit with a world without law and order.
And finally, I don't know what are the dev plan regarding a pure lesbian route. After all, one of the idea of the game is to repopulate the world. Rather difficult without sex with a man...

Devs should consider focusing on male protagonists only and remove the female protagonist tag, apparently, they don't want to develop the second set of assets for female players who will have no meaningful relationships in this game, so why bother to keep a female character?

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
The demo art is hot and all but the whole, lack or better terms, "Micro Management" is fueling me with how interesting they made it I gotta check this out.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Devs should consider focusing on male protagonists only and remove the female protagonist tag, apparently, they don't want to develop the second set of assets for female players who will have no meaningful relationships in this game, so why bother to keep a female character?
Biggest mistake from a dev is to split the energy between a male and female protaganist. They think and act differently so you are giving yourself an extra 50% work at least. Some key elements of a story can stay the same but often times the choices of a character should branch out and have vastly different consequences.

Reactions: Daddums

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BiteMeLoveLustAndZombies-A13Cheat
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
A question.
If we play as female characters.
They said they the player can be raped by bandits.
What about playing a male character and raping female bandits?

Reactions: Medieval554!

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
Biggest mistake from a dev is to split the energy between a male and female protaganist. They think and act differently so you are giving yourself an extra 50% work at least. Some key elements of a story can stay the same but often times the choices of a character should branch out and have vastly different consequences.
It doesn't make it a mistake, but a decision. If this was male protagonist only, I probably wouldn't have tried it. Not everyone likes to have only one choice as MC. I'm grateful to the dev for their decision to branch out, even when it means more development time.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes