Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
You got to fix your inventory system. Good armor and useless armor are being stacked together..... I have like 20 body armor I can't use because one of them has zero durability... I'm sorry to kind of say this but this is a rookie coding mistake that shouldn't appear in such an advanced version of the game.....

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I ran into issue not sure anyone of normal testers found this: but Story where you rescue twins goes into dead end loop. End button leads to not going back to main settlement.
May need to fix that or people who downloading current game might find it bust there one thing pop ups:
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>> <- pop up during the game all the time.
I hope some future game there ax + shovel to collect more material. Wire is useful too.

Reactions: SandWalker
Feb 13, 2022
I finished helping the siblings in the very beginning of the game, but when I press to end the event, it keeps giving me this error;

<<gotoevent>> : bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'returnHome').

I've switched characters as well thinking that maybe it didn't work on the female character, but it gives me the same error even in the male counterpart.
I'm not sure if I'm missing files or if its a bug maybe.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Can we play lesbian only?
For what I know, yes. But I didn't play after the alpha8 version, I don't know if there are forced straight sex in the more recent versions.
Obviously, you will miss some contents.
Also, perhaps there are some random encounters I didn't get, where there unavoidable sex with a man. Like an encounter ending with the rape of the MC. I won't enjoyed something like that, but I must say of will fit with a world without law and order.
And finally, I don't know what are the dev plan regarding a pure lesbian route. After all, one of the idea of the game is to repopulate the world. Rather difficult without sex with a man...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Yo dude, i think you need to update the save files, they're not working anymore.
Created in new version. It seems Dev changed something again, or just not supported old version saves already.
here is the link https://f95zone.to/threads/bite-me-love-lust-and-zombies-v1-0-alpha-bite-me-llz.124749/post-8613992

If anyone want more skill point at the start of the game you can use this save. Created at the moment of creation of your character. So you can create your own with skills you desire most.

Last edited:
Reactions: mannice431

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
So far digging the game, appreciate the hint system. Can't wait to see this get more fleshed out story n art n romance option wise (especially considering there is a pregnancy mechanic in place.)

I haven't played too many html games, so I'm lacking on a real base to judge, but here goes.

Hope world n location traversal stays simple. Overly complex locations (endless menus) suck.
I feel like building a compelling set universe n environment that presents us with a doable amount of choices n paths.
While giving us more depth with how we interact with members of our settlement (romance, settler management,) and base building . Quality over quantity. I see so many games get dropped cuz they over extend and I just pray that , that doesn't happen to this game.

##$ I'm stoned at 3am writing this, doubt it's coherent ###$

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
I was about to explore the forest and found an abandoned car in the ditch, looted it and got this message:

Error: no event was available (no matching events found to include from setup.events.attackEvents)
You should not be seeing this, so please inform the developers. Include as much information as you can about what you were doing when you received this message.
/QUOTE]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes