Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Playing this game makes me want to get back into zombie survival sims.

I like the writing for the most part, but I feel like there's a lot of areas where I feel like the story is a bit inconsistent.

For example, Akane's friend/lover path is tied to a decision that has nothing to do with romance or intimacy. She kisses you, you do a couple quests for her, am bam, suddenly you're declaring your love for each other even though you only knew each other for a week. I'm sitting here wondering "wait, when the fuck did they decide they're dating?" It doesn't feel organic.

The other thing I find really weird is how select parts of the game wants to be nitty gritty realism, but the rest of it is fast and loose, like how 2 people can mow down a hundred zombies or whatever. And then there's things like how the player considers useful items like soap to be not worth looting, but baseball bats and leather jackets are apparently fit for an armory? I also feel like the number of loot and frequency of zombies/bandits encountered per trip doesn't really add up, considering the apocalypse looks like it just started. It's kinda amazing how the player character doesn't accidentally stumble onto any other place where another survivor has stockpile supplies. You don't come back with only a handful of supplies per 6 hours unless other people are looting too.

P.S. After many days, finally ran into a female bandit. I have negative 1 condoms.

Jul 15, 2018
hey bite me you ever watch 28 days later?
if you did you'll know that there was a rogue group of ex-military personnel

will we be getting anything like that ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Bite Me LLZ
Just started a new game and meet a stranger while checking out the forest, older man talk a little and he scavenged then some z came by he left but there is no way to move from this scene.
1.jpg 2.jpg

ADD: Well crap, after saving I went back in and was now allowed to hit the enter key and it moved on.

ADD: Bite Me LLZ well this sucks, I had 141 rounds for side arm and then save the game closed the game down and come back to play again and now I only have 1 round same with long riffle ammo only have 1 after having over 15.
To broken to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
This game is really a nice surprise!

I came across it completely random while browsing HTML games.
The word "zombie" in the title catch my attention, as I like games about zombie/apocalypse.
Check the tags, see "female protagonist" (yes! :) as I'm in the minority here that prefer female MC), but no "lesbian" (oh no! :( my favorite games genre is lesbian FMC). But there is also "character creation", which was why I was browsing HTML games at the first place, as Renpy VN generally lack that.
Read the description, and like it.

So I decided to give it a try. And I wasn't disappointed!
Not a lot of customization about the look, but not a big deal (I will just keep in my mind my ginger-ponytail-green-eyed-with-freekles-average-height-cup-C-round-booty cutie, after all that's what having imagination is for :))
More options for skill which was more important for me. Even if only 2 points is a bit frustrating, as I would have liked to be good in one (2 points) and have some knowledge (1 point) in 2 or 3 others. But when later I saw that Akane, who seems older and more experienced, has only 4 points skill, it's make more sens.

The art is minimalist. But I find that black and white drawings fit well with the theme of the game.
I like how it is, and won't like the game more if the art was more elaborate, or colorful.
In fact, it's feel like if it's the MC who draw their story on a notepad with a pencil they manage to scavenge. I really picture them sitting in the settlement in the evening, taking their notepad and pencil, and drawing what happen or who they meet during the day. I find it's add to the atmosphere of the game.
No animation, but I really don't care.

The gameplay is not so bad.
I find it's lack an "settlement inventory" where I could dump all the resources I manage to scavenge. Because for now, I wander the apocalyptic world with a baseball bat, an ax, 23 canned goods, 21 water bottles, 7 jar of preserved food, 18 boxed goods, 1 battery, 2 hammers, 7 pieces of wood, 17 nails, 1 pistol, 42 pistol bullets, and Katy's panties ;), and I think it's began to be a bit heavy to carrying all of that all around :). I fear my poor girl will die of exhaustion long before being bitten by a zombie :ROFLMAO:
It's a sandbox game, so it's a bit repetitive. But so far, I don't find it too boring.
Not always easy to find how to do thing. Like, to plant seeds, you have to be in your settlement (for me the farm), then click on the Farm button in the left panel (just above the saves button) to get access to the plot.

For now, there are few things you can do. Like only on upgrade of the settlement (the armory).
And only one NPC you can "recruit" (Akane).
But I understand the game is in its early development, and things and NPCs will be added in the future.

Speaking of NPCs, I like how you can build a relationship with Akane.
With a female MC, you can't romance her, and trying to have sex with her end by loosing her, which is a bit sad.
But you can build a good friendship, it's great.
And then there is Katy.
You have to work to be able to meet her.
But what was my surprise to discover that, despite the lack of lesbian tag, a female MC can have sex with her!
And I find the description of the scene hot and sexy!
And, cherry on the sunday, you can even keep her panties as a souvenir!
What more can I ask? :)
Well, to convince her to join my settlement. Not possible for now, but for what I understand, it's in the dev plan.

Overall, a very pleasant discover, I'm in!
Waiting for future update.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
About Katy, as I write previously, I play a female MC, and was able to have sex with her.
I chosen to go down on her, not finger her, but after she reach her climax and she offer to return the favor, the text mention I take out my fingers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I return to the themepark later, visit her and chose to have sex with her. But this second scene mention my penis...
I return again a bit later, and this time the scene match a female MC.
But there are also some inconsistencies in the scene below.
One, at our first meeting, I didn't rip her panties, but gently remove them.
Second, she's supposed to be commando, but the text keeps mentioning her panties.

Speaking of panties, may I suggest 2 ideas.
First, if playing a female MC, having an option later to give her our panties. It's not fair she doesn't have a souvenir too :).
Second, during one of our scavenger trip, we could find some cute panties we can give her.

I know that taking her to our settlement is planned in a future update.
I hope that a female MC will still get the option to have lesbian sex with her. Maybe we can found some dildo or other toys during one of our scavenge trip to spice things up a bit ;).

Is there another female NPC with lesbian content planned?
I would love to have another girl with a more romance route. For whom we will first have to build a relationship before having sex with her.
With Katy, I see more causal sex. Our sex buddy, with whom things are not complicated: we both want some fun so we fuck together. Well, I hope that the relationship with her could evolve a bit more that just sex, but not necessary to deep love.
The role of the woman of my life (yes, I know, it could be very short during a zombie apocalypse :)) would be taken by this other female NPC.
And I start to like that with Akane, we keep it as friendship relation. But a deep friendship. The kind of friend you can trust on your life and she can too, the one you will go in hell with (well, I know, we are already in hell, but you understand what I mean :)), who will always watch your back as you watch her.
So, my craves for a lesbian sex buddy, a deep lesbian love, and a strong womanish friendship will be fulfill :)

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Sorry, I run on this bug.
1678126226565.png
Happens when I was scavenging in the themepark at night.
I had already scavenged here all the day (so in the morning, afternoon and evening) without issue.

I post this here, because I didn't found where posting bug report in the Bite Me LLZ Discord server...

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Is it possible for Akane to get pregnant yet without you playing at the Male MC?
Not currently, but it isn't out of the question.

Playing this game makes me want to get back into zombie survival sims.

I like the writing for the most part, but I feel like there's a lot of areas where I feel like the story is a bit inconsistent.

For example, Akane's friend/lover path is tied to a decision that has nothing to do with romance or intimacy. She kisses you, you do a couple quests for her, am bam, suddenly you're declaring your love for each other even though you only knew each other for a week. I'm sitting here wondering "wait, when the fuck did they decide they're dating?" It doesn't feel organic.

The other thing I find really weird is how select parts of the game wants to be nitty gritty realism, but the rest of it is fast and loose, like how 2 people can mow down a hundred zombies or whatever. And then there's things like how the player considers useful items like soap to be not worth looting, but baseball bats and leather jackets are apparently fit for an armory? I also feel like the number of loot and frequency of zombies/bandits encountered per trip doesn't really add up, considering the apocalypse looks like it just started. It's kinda amazing how the player character doesn't accidentally stumble onto any other place where another survivor has stockpile supplies. You don't come back with only a handful of supplies per 6 hours unless other people are looting too.

P.S. After many days, finally ran into a female bandit. I have negative 1 condoms.
I appreciate the time you took to write a fair critique/response. I have passed the feedback about Akane to Gatekeeper, have added a note to look into the condom bug to my list, and will see about taking some other major points from your post into account. Thank you.

It's got potential, but I feel like the bandit/raider enemy encounters are really really rare.
Have added it to my list to make them easier to encounter. Thank you for the report.

hey bite me you ever watch 28 days later?
if you did you'll know that there was a rogue group of ex-military personnel

will we be getting anything like that ?
Haven't seen it. That said, maybe Gatekeeper has? The military camp in game was his creation/idea.

Art looks good , good luck
Thank you. Support is always appreciated.

Bite Me LLZ
Just started a new game and meet a stranger while checking out the forest, older man talk a little and he scavenged then some z came by he left but there is no way to move from this scene.
View attachment 2432309 View attachment 2432310

ADD: Well crap, after saving I went back in and was now allowed to hit the enter key and it moved on.

ADD: Bite Me LLZ well this sucks, I had 141 rounds for side arm and then save the game closed the game down and come back to play again and now I only have 1 round same with long riffle ammo only have 1 after having over 15.
To broken to play.
Have added these bugs to the fix list. Thank you! If you have a save file, that might help us to solve some of these problems.

This game is really a nice surprise!

I came across it completely random while browsing HTML games.
The word "zombie" in the title catch my attention, as I like games about zombie/apocalypse.
Check the tags, see "female protagonist" (yes! :) as I'm in the minority here that prefer female MC), but no "lesbian" (oh no! :( my favorite games genre is lesbian FMC). But there is also "character creation", which was why I was browsing HTML games at the first place, as Renpy VN generally lack that.
Read the description, and like it.

So I decided to give it a try. And I wasn't disappointed!
Not a lot of customization about the look, but not a big deal (I will just keep in my mind my ginger-ponytail-green-eyed-with-freekles-average-height-cup-C-round-booty cutie, after all that's what having imagination is for :))
More options for skill which was more important for me. Even if only 2 points is a bit frustrating, as I would have liked to be good in one (2 points) and have some knowledge (1 point) in 2 or 3 others. But when later I saw that Akane, who seems older and more experienced, has only 4 points skill, it's make more sens.

The art is minimalist. But I find that black and white drawings fit well with the theme of the game.
I like how it is, and won't like the game more if the art was more elaborate, or colorful.
In fact, it's feel like if it's the MC who draw their story on a notepad with a pencil they manage to scavenge. I really picture them sitting in the settlement in the evening, taking their notepad and pencil, and drawing what happen or who they meet during the day. I find it's add to the atmosphere of the game.
No animation, but I really don't care.

The gameplay is not so bad.
I find it's lack an "settlement inventory" where I could dump all the resources I manage to scavenge. Because for now, I wander the apocalyptic world with a baseball bat, an ax, 23 canned goods, 21 water bottles, 7 jar of preserved food, 18 boxed goods, 1 battery, 2 hammers, 7 pieces of wood, 17 nails, 1 pistol, 42 pistol bullets, and Katy's panties ;), and I think it's began to be a bit heavy to carrying all of that all around :). I fear my poor girl will die of exhaustion long before being bitten by a zombie :ROFLMAO:
It's a sandbox game, so it's a bit repetitive. But so far, I don't find it too boring.
Not always easy to find how to do thing. Like, to plant seeds, you have to be in your settlement (for me the farm), then click on the Farm button in the left panel (just above the saves button) to get access to the plot.

For now, there are few things you can do. Like only on upgrade of the settlement (the armory).
And only one NPC you can "recruit" (Akane).
But I understand the game is in its early development, and things and NPCs will be added in the future.

Speaking of NPCs, I like how you can build a relationship with Akane.
With a female MC, you can't romance her, and trying to have sex with her end by loosing her, which is a bit sad.
But you can build a good friendship, it's great.
And then there is Katy.
You have to work to be able to meet her.
But what was my surprise to discover that, despite the lack of lesbian tag, a female MC can have sex with her!
And I find the description of the scene hot and sexy!
And, cherry on the sunday, you can even keep her panties as a souvenir!
What more can I ask? :)
Well, to convince her to join my settlement. Not possible for now, but for what I understand, it's in the dev plan.

Overall, a very pleasant discover, I'm in!
Waiting for future update.
Settlement inventory is a thing that has made it to the todo list.

More look customization options is not off the table. That said, given that the art is black and white it won't ever be too reflected.

Katy is one day going to be recruitable as you mentioned it is something down the pipe.

Glad you enjoyed the game. Let me know if I missed anything important.

About Katy, as I write previously, I play a female MC, and was able to have sex with her.
I chosen to go down on her, not finger her, but after she reach her climax and she offer to return the favor, the text mention I take out my fingers:

Also, I return to the themepark later, visit her and chose to have sex with her. But this second scene mention my penis...
I return again a bit later, and this time the scene match a female MC.
But there are also some inconsistencies in the scene below.
One, at our first meeting, I didn't rip her panties, but gently remove them.
Second, she's supposed to be commando, but the text keeps mentioning her panties.

Speaking of panties, may I suggest 2 ideas.
First, if playing a female MC, having an option later to give her our panties. It's not fair she doesn't have a souvenir too :).
Second, during one of our scavenger trip, we could find some cute panties we can give her.

I know that taking her to our settlement is planned in a future update.
I hope that a female MC will still get the option to have lesbian sex with her. Maybe we can found some dildo or other toys during one of our scavenge trip to spice things up a bit ;).

Is there another female NPC with lesbian content planned?
I would love to have another girl with a more romance route. For whom we will first have to build a relationship before having sex with her.
With Katy, I see more causal sex. Our sex buddy, with whom things are not complicated: we both want some fun so we fuck together. Well, I hope that the relationship with her could evolve a bit more that just sex, but not necessary to deep love.
The role of the woman of my life (yes, I know, it could be very short during a zombie apocalypse :)) would be taken by this other female NPC.
And I start to like that with Akane, we keep it as friendship relation. But a deep friendship. The kind of friend you can trust on your life and she can too, the one you will go in hell with (well, I know, we are already in hell, but you understand what I mean :)), who will always watch your back as you watch her.
So, my craves for a lesbian sex buddy, a deep lesbian love, and a strong womanish friendship will be fulfill :)
Thank you for the bug reports, have added them to the list to be fixed.

I like the idea of a female MC being able to give Katy their panties as well. Have added this idea to the idea list.

The idea with the finding cute panties on a scavenging trip is actually planned as kinda a side quest.

With how you seem to enjoy the panty content, you might be happy to know that in A10 (the latest supporter build) there was some new content added to masturbate using Katy's panties. (As a male or female MC.)

Katy has three routes in mind. Fuck buddy, friend and love interest. Fuck buddy will probably be the easiest to achieve, and love interest will most likely be the hardest, and evolve from relations and/or casual sex.

I don't see any reason why the sex would disappear when Katy is allowed to be added to a settlement.

In regards to other female NPCs, there a quite a few NPC ideas on the list. So a fully romantic female NPC isn't out of the question.

Hope this helps, and thank you for such an in depth post.

Sorry, I run on this bug.
View attachment 2443978
Happens when I was scavenging in the themepark at night.
I had already scavenged here all the day (so in the morning, afternoon and evening) without issue.

I post this here, because I didn't found where posting bug report in the Bite Me LLZ Discord server...
Fixed thank you.

Here's the A9 update from Patreon
Thank you for posting a newer build here. I admit I had forgotten to update the post. I have gotten everything updated to the latest here, including rebundling the whole thing to include the fixes from the A9a fix build.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Settlement inventory is a thing that has made it to the todo list.
About the inventory, I ran into the same bug someone else has reported.
After closing my browser (which is set to clean the cache as closure), then reloading the game, I lost almost every thing.
In fact I have only a quantity of one for each item I had before.
Like I had some nails (I don't remember how many, but more than 1), and now I have only 1 nail.
It's the same for anything else.

Another bug I find with the inventory is about the antibiotics.
I manage to get some by showing my tits to the trader.
But, they never appear in the inventory.
And this lead me to an idea. Like with the armory, it would be great to have a pharmacy upgrade for our settlement.
With sidequests to find supply for it (antibiotics, first aid kits, surgical instruments, medical books...).

More look customization options is not off the table. That said, given that the art is black and white it won't ever be too reflected.
Yeah I figure that.
And it could be a pain in the ass to implement. Because, let say that for a female MC, we can customize the hair color with 3 possibilities (blond, brunette, redhead), the body type with 3 (small/slim, average/medium, curvy), and the breast size with 4 (A, B, C, D), you will need to manage 3 x 3 x 4 = 36 possible combinations. Any other customization (like height, skin tone...) will increase that number. And it will double, because there also would be customize options for male MC.
Unless you can use a layer system on an avatar, a bit like Female Agent.
Or you can just add a text description of the character's look in our stat screen.
And in the game, there could be some variation in dialog with NPC, like a NPC calling you "ginger" if you are a redhead.
Or maybe some impact, like risking sunburn if you have a pale complexion. Or some NPCs being racist and hostile if you are black/dark skinned (because infortunately, even during a zombie apocalypse, we can assume there still will be some racist shit...).
But I understand it won't add so much value to the game, for a lot of work.

Katy is one day going to be recruitable as you mentioned it is something down the pipe.
I'm waiting for that! :)

I like the idea of a female MC being able to give Katy their panties as well. Have added this idea to the idea list.

The idea with the finding cute panties on a scavenging trip is actually planned as kinda a side quest.

With how you seem to enjoy the panty content, you might be happy to know that in A10 (the latest supporter build) there was some new content added to masturbate using Katy's panties. (As a male or female MC.)
Well, in fact, I don't even really have a kink about panties.
It's just I feel a bit unfair to take her panties without giving her anything in exchange.
I man that really don't give a f*ck of what underwear I wear, as long as they are comfortable. But I imagine that even during an apocalypse, some women would like having beautiful/sexy underwear. Something that emphasis their feminity, and also is a recall of the past when life was easier and more pleasant.
So I like the idea of a cute panties scavenging sidequest.

Katy has three routes in mind. Fuck buddy, friend and love interest. Fuck buddy will probably be the easiest to achieve, and love interest will most likely be the hardest, and evolve from relations and/or casual sex.
If another female NPC with whom a lesbian love relationship is possible, I will go to the fuck buddy with Katy.
I like that there we can have other type of relation with her.

I don't see any reason why the sex would disappear when Katy is allowed to be added to a settlement.
As I play a female MC, I can't pursue a sex route with Akane. So I'm not sure how it's work with her.
And I wanted to make sure that there would be an equivalent mechanism with Katy if she rejoin our settlement.

In regards to other female NPCs, there a quite a few NPC ideas on the list. So a fully romantic female NPC isn't out of the question.
I'm looking forward for that.
I just hope a fully romantic lesbian NPC won't appear too much later.

Hope this helps, and thank you for such an in depth post.
I'm tend to be a bit obsessive with new games I enjoy. But luckily for the devs, I am more lazy than obsessive. So even I think of flood their thread with tons of comments, questions, suggestions... it's generally doesn't happen so much... :LOL:

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
Enjoying the content so far.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like I had collected 5 batteries (regular?) in my scavenging. Then I have to get a battery for the Ferry and yet I went TO the Ferry to find the battery then I had to go BACK to put the battery into the same Ferry. That's how the story reads currently.

1) Have a charged Vehicle battery found in someplace else like a car or truck.

2) Call it a Vehicle Battery so it's different from the other batteries we find while scavenging.

3) The Akane relationship seems to progress quickly but under grief and chaos it makes sense to me.

4) More random encounters with human survivors some that are too hard to win in a direct fight.

5) Risk of random encounters following you back to your settlement or taking your veggies from your garden and Akane being injured if left alone. Also her finding some items if she scavenges.

6) Secure items earlier on to reinforce your shelter from Zombie and/or Raiders/Bandits
OR have a dying person who has already done work on a settlement turn it over to MC before MC puts him out of his misery.

7) Hopefully some future NPC seems safe but ends up being from another settlement (SPY) and causes problems if you are too trusting. Maybe she even uses sex to get your guard down then takes lots of your good supplies.

8) A moment where you are forced to make hard choices when it comes to food.

9) Accidentally eating spoiled food.

10) I never ran low on food and that seems like a missed opportunity for drama/danger.

11) Collecting wood should be something that needs to be done at least once a week for heat or cooking.

12) Spears, pitchforks and makeshift long weapons are the best vs zombies. A trip wire alarm also seems important.

13) Armor/leather jacket/ lacrosse/ motorcycle padding

14) Not all ammo goes with every small firearm weapon or rifle (not crucial) Add a bow so there is a quiet way to kill a zombie. Save the guns for bandits and human threats.

15) Little things like having to find a shovel to bury Akane's mom are missing.

16) I like that many events are randomized. Maybe you could have a Mood or Morale stat that fluctuates based on events how well fed people are and that can also be random if somebody is in a high or low mood that day.

Just thoughts to help enhance the content. I've read, watched and written a good deal in the Zombie Genre so I just want to help out.

Keep up the good work. I'm hoping to find a pet dog to train at some point.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
4) More random encounters with human survivors some that are too hard to win in a direct fight.

5) Risk of random encounters following you back to your settlement or taking your veggies from your garden and Akane being injured if left alone. Also her finding some items if she scavenges.

7) Hopefully some future NPC seems safe but ends up being from another settlement (SPY) and causes problems if you are too trusting. Maybe she even uses sex to get your guard down then takes lots of your good supplies.

8) A moment where you are forced to make hard choices when it comes to food.

10) I never ran low on food and that seems like a missed opportunity for drama/danger.

12) Spears, pitchforks and makeshift long weapons are the best vs zombies. A trip wire alarm also seems important.

13) Armor/leather jacket/ lacrosse/ motorcycle padding

14) Not all ammo goes with every small firearm weapon or rifle (not crucial) Add a bow so there is a quiet way to kill a zombie. Save the guns for bandits and human threats.
Good shit. To add:
4) More encounters where zombies and other humans are both a threat. Do you mutually agree to stand your ground or do you try to kill each other while simultaneously avoiding zombies?

5) Or even a dude asking to temporarily take shelter in your home because of a storm or inadvertently leads zombies to your doorstep trying to run from them.

7) And make it seem like their intentions make sense, even if they are not in your interest. Maybe make them even super useful at first to encourage you to want to keep them around. Could even hint that they oddly know their way around a certain area or are really good at an uncommon skill.

8) Not just food, but personal safety or morality, like choosing to let someone get killed or get into a very risky fight, and make it that the person you're saving isn't guaranteed to be thankful or even neutral.

10) I feel like food should be in larger quantities but also found much less often. Like no one goes out and politely scavenges a day's worth of food at a time. They probably take as much as they can carry without compromising their own safety. Wherever still has food and water should be relatively abundant.

12) Or alternatively a noisemaker or something to lure crowds of zombies away.

13) Depends. The more encumbering your armor is, the less you'll be able to move effectively. Scavengeable armor could come in pieces that you mend together.

14) Depends. While sensible, you don't typically just pick up a bow and immediately know how to use it effectively. Maybe assign an NPC follower that can use it, or implement starting trait/background for the player to use/do crap most people can't without extensive experience.

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
Good shit. To add:
4) More encounters where zombies and other humans are both a threat. Do you mutually agree to stand your ground or do you try to kill each other while simultaneously avoiding zombies?

5) Or even a dude asking to temporarily take shelter in your home because of a storm or inadvertently leads zombies to your doorstep trying to run from them.

7) And make it seem like their intentions make sense, even if they are not in your interest. Maybe make them even super useful at first to encourage you to want to keep them around. Could even hint that they oddly know their way around a certain area or are really good at an uncommon skill.

8) Not just food, but personal safety or morality, like choosing to let someone get killed or get into a very risky fight, and make it that the person you're saving isn't guaranteed to be thankful or even neutral.

10) I feel like food should be in larger quantities but also found much less often. Like no one goes out and politely scavenges a day's worth of food at a time. They probably take as much as they can carry without compromising their own safety. Wherever still has food and water should be relatively abundant.

12) Or alternatively a noisemaker or something to lure crowds of zombies away.

13) Depends. The more encumbering your armor is, the less you'll be able to move effectively. Scavengeable armor could come in pieces that you mend together.

14) Depends. While sensible, you don't typically just pick up a bow and immediately know how to use it effectively. Maybe assign an NPC follower that can use it, or implement starting trait/background for the player to use/do crap most people can't without extensive experience.
Exactly! That would make for the start of a very cool game with lots of tough morally gray choices. It is preferable to encountering the grandma dominatrix zombie with a strap on 6 different times when you already know where she is located an how to avoid her. Yikes!

Oh and currently the food you find and grow does not deplete over time. That seems like an oversight.
I also have 16 hammers for some reason but no rope or wire.

I realize it's early days but bangin' girls can wait imo as there's so much story potential.
Stuff like the police department should have some choices that have at least minor consequences. An injury that requires meds or bandages to get used up etc.

Bows definitely need training to hit a moving target but maybe a nice set of throwing axes or a pro grade slingshot with heavy shot ammo.

blackcarrot

May 12, 2018
Is trader NPC(themepark scavanger) can have some romantic path with female MC?

He said there's no merit in being a father during Apocalypse, but there's a description that cares about female MC's belly after he heard she's pregnant.

I mean, treating female MC like fuck buddy/cumdumpster is good, but it would be nice to develop in that kind of relationship.

Reactions: Space_Cow99
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes