Mar 27, 2018
This is a decent proof of concept. The game is not worth playing as-is (it's clearly early in development), but if enough content is added, I see potential for it to grow into a worthwhile RPG. The plot is not exactly breaking any new ground (survive in the zombie apocalypse) but that's fine. The writing is good, I bought Akane's character. (Btw, the branch where you rape her and she leaves is bugged: her menu items stick around and just give error messages when you click on them.)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
From what I've played I enjoyed. I do hope there's a fix for the name change as it is bringing me out of the game a lot.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Cool idea with lots of potential, but very limited in choices so far. I will definitely keep my eyes on this as it's really well written, but the game definitely needs more choices and paths, especially a Jerk path. Akane just leaving after the drunk sex was extremely disappointing, we can't even go after her or try to convince her to stay, for example.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
You all know why I am here! Do I get to be a zombie and go about corrupting all life that I see and touch! Mwa ha ha ha! Or must I play a human, one of those goody-good mortals that are always standing against me?
Which games on the site can you do that in?
I love bein' the zombo, but it's such a rarity...

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Which games on the site can you do that in?
I love bein' the zombo, but it's such a rarity...
I don't think any have traditional zombies like that playable, sadly. There are some, like Parasites of Evil, or my future parasite game, where you can at least play as an infested human and infect others. Otherwise, the drawn out Bad Ends in my novels or Slugs and Bugs: Conversion type stuff is the closest we have. Every time someone makes one of the games it's from the perspective of annoying humans instead of zombies! But, I always ask, just to make sure!

Reactions: Mack_Kane

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You all know why I am here! Do I get to be a zombie and go about corrupting all life that I see and touch! Mwa ha ha ha! Or must I play a human, one of those goody-good mortals that are always standing against me?
Unfortunately, you only have a chance to play the part of one of the living. That said, it doesn't mean you're one of those "goody-good" types. Just because you are the protagonist doesn't mean you'll have to be a "good" guy.

Interesting... Pregnancy content? Also, adding the average gameplay time would be nice.
This is a VERY early build. With tonight's build, there's the intro story for one character and a little bit for a second.

Of course pregnancy is important, got to repopulate the planet somehow. Fleshing out some pregnancy content, to include all three trimesters, birth, and raising the children are fairly high on the priority list at present.

My current to-do list is:
More Akane Sex
Akane Combat Scenes
Pregnancy Progression
Children

My partner's current to-do list is to start work on the female start for the game.

Average read speed is 200 words a minute. There's currently about 80,000 words of content in the game. That would mean there's about 400 minutes, or around 6 1/2 hours game play for someone who reads at 200 words a minute.

It is important to recognize however that with a sandbox setting, there will be some repeat of content.

Another thing of note is that there is no story driven grind, all story driven events are clearly marked and are only locked to sequence, nothing story driven will be triggered by chance. So if you focus only on the story driven content to the exclusion of all else, you could probably finish up the current content in under two hours.

From what I've played I enjoyed. I do hope there's a fix for the name change as it is bringing me out of the game a lot.
It's been fixed for the current supporter build. The next time a supporter build comes out, the current supporter build will become the new free build.

Shut up and play your game johns. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Funniest thing I've read all day. Thank you for the laugh.

Player: Oh cool, let's try it.
Game: Choose your name.
Player: My name is NOT John Doe.
Dev: Hold up plebeian...
And this is the second funniest thing I have read all day.
. . . . plebian, . . . .

So, anyone saw any art or it's pure text after all?
The game will be text based with one or two pictures per scene. Since art will be commissioned from the earnings of this project, the speed with which art will be added to the game will be largely dependent on how much interest people have in it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Since art will be commissioned from the earnings of this project, the speed with which art will be added to the game will be largely dependent on how much interest people have in it.
That interest will depend on how good your game is though, and good art is a big part of that. :whistle::coffee:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Unfortunately, you only have a chance to play the part of one of the living. That said, it doesn't mean you're one of those "goody-good" types. Just because you are the protagonist doesn't mean you'll have to be a "good" guy.

This is a VERY early build. With tonight's build, there's the intro story for one character and a little bit for a second.

Of course pregnancy is important, got to repopulate the planet somehow. Fleshing out some pregnancy content, to include all three trimesters, birth, and raising the children are fairly high on the priority list at present.

My current to-do list is:
More Akane Sex
Akane Combat Scenes
Pregnancy Progression
Children

My partner's current to-do list is to start work on the female start for the game.

Average read speed is 200 words a minute. There's currently about 80,000 words of content in the game. That would mean there's about 400 minutes, or around 6 1/2 hours game play for someone who reads at 200 words a minute.

It is important to recognize however that with a sandbox setting, there will be some repeat of content.

Another thing of note is that there is no story driven grind, all story driven events are clearly marked and are only locked to sequence, nothing story driven will be triggered by chance. So if you focus only on the story driven content to the exclusion of all else, you could probably finish up the current content in under two hours.

It's been fixed for the current supporter build. The next time a supporter build comes out, the current supporter build will become the new free build.

Funniest thing I've read all day. Thank you for the laugh.

And this is the second funniest thing I have read all day.
. . . . plebian, . . . .

The game will be text based with one or two pictures per scene. Since art will be commissioned from the earnings of this project, the speed with which art will be added to the game will be largely dependent on how much interest people have in it.
I haven't looked at the source code for this yet, but... From the style of the UI of this game, I'm guessing you're involved in the development in some way, Gate?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
That interest will depend on how good your game is though, and good art is a big part of that. :whistle::coffee:
True enough! The current art was money put forward to give a sample of what we hope to provide as the game grows. And we were talking just a couple of days ago about what art we want to do next and planning around our budget. I'm hoping to get a bit of naughtyness into the game in the next build and would love to have some art to go along with it.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I haven't looked at the source code for this yet, but... From the style of the UI of this game, I'm guessing you're involved in the development in some way, Gate?
I am one of two devs working on this.

I've been doing about 3/4 of the writing so far around my other projects, and Bite Me LLZ is doing the lions share of the code and contributing to the writing.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I am one of two devs working on this.

I've been doing about 3/4 of the writing so far around my other projects, and Bite Me LLZ is doing the lions share of the code and contributing to the writing.
I wish you good luck. I hope this doesn't slow down the pace of Inheritance (I really want to see more of Anna :sneaky:). xD

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I wish you good luck. I hope this doesn't slow down the pace of Inheritance. xD
Inheritance has always been three weeks of work, with one week of testing. Since testing week has been a lazy week most weeks, I've started putting my time into this one week a month. It hasn't affected the pace of my other projects yet, and I don't expect it to do so.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Looks cool. Hope this ends up being more story focused. Rather not waste hours wandering around looking for content. I don't mind the lack of art.

Reactions: GateKeeper
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes