wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
What is the point of releasing updates with H-scenes that are just "scene added in next update"? Just finish the update before releasing it.
I agree totally I am also getting a little miffed at this whole remaster thing and seriously debating if I'll stay a patron at this rate it's going to take another year just to get to the same point in game I left off at before remaster

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Didn't get to play this game when it was good, but after reading how the devs ruined it for a cash grab, i'll say this: fuck you for ruining this. Everyone else should say the same and honestly abandon this game and give them no more money.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Didn't get to play this game when it was good, but after reading how the devs ruined it for a cash grab, i'll say this: fuck you for ruining this. Everyone else should say the same and honestly abandon this game and give them no more money.
The funny thing is: the game is still not that bad, even after the rework. And it's actually a VN again, only a few "visual choices" in the first releases. But of course I have to question why a remake was needed.

KoGa3 couldn't find your mod here, only on your site. Is there a reason for that?

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Mod for the game with WT and unlocked gallery + some more game settings

================================
Mar. 22, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.7.5
Info: tried again to fix some game bugs
================================

Download Mod v0.7.5 (Episode 8 Part 1) (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.7.5 (~800MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
Bite_01.jpg Bite_02.jpg Bite_03.jpg

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
You can still get it here EP 6 part 2 is last update before remake

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The funny thing is: the game is still not that bad, even after the rework. And it's actually a VN again, only a few "visual choices" in the first releases. But of course I have to question why a remake was needed.

KoGa3 couldn't find your mod here, only on your site. Is there a reason for that?
I agree game is still not that bad after rework and also feel remake wasn't really needed. Could of just kept improving in new updates that's why I made decision to stop supporting game just couldn't justify supporting and waiting what looks like at least a year to be at same point in game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BiteSeasonOne-0.3Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what a shitty idea of remaster this game...still is only at chapter 3...incrredible how slow they are...and for nothing better...bah

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The MC is already a mix of supernatural creatures, so if he is bitten by a Werewolf, that would really be a trifecta. Half Vampire,Half Witch/Warlock,Half Werewolf. If he is the chosen one for all of them. he would certainly have the blood of all of them. At least the Three Main Supernatural Powers.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A New Breed of supernatural. ;) Quarter each, Was the MC also part human?
Isn't that the same as warlock / witch? I never got the impression they were another creature type, just gifted humans who have the power while other humans do not. It's possible I'm misremembering, but I didn't remember their being a different species or whatever. Now, if he were part orc, that would be 4 . . . and maybe make him entirely unshaggable to his LIs. :unsure:

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes