roctfore

Jun 16, 2021
Thank you for your feedback.
I will for sure consider it.
Wow, with your attitude of taking every advice, I am sure you will make a great game. Improving and keep up the good work!

One other thing that I want to suggest is, when I play as a vampire, I enjoy the power of freely control the normal people and grow stronger among the vampire. Would more girls in different ethicities and careers show up and join the harem as slaves? Perhaps a long enslavement and strong bonds makes me like to play games about vampires.

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Bite: Season One [v0.1] [Blue Dragon Studios]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm pretty okay with fourth wall breaking in limited quantities. The story is supposed to be somewhat comedic, so it's fine. It's really a matter of not overdoing it. I never met anyone who hated the part of Spaceballs where Dark Helmet read the script to adjust his plans.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

To be Honest, The 4th wall breaking and the "Developer" thing was decided in the last moment.

I Will Create a poll in this thread about the whole 4th wall breaking and whether it needs to be in the game or no.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry for the inconvenience.....
It would make with more sense if character would be like a Malkavian, but need a bit more justification of his particular insanity and i think it would be better and less work if that is remove, because you'll could be in need to build a universe around class/race/clan/sects/etc of vampires/creatures by inheritance/curse/etc to make it feel more solid and realistic the story.

Another thing is... Thanks for being so open to constructive critics, adding a particular thing, iirc, in VTMB for example, if you were female your sire was male and the contrary reverse the situation, making it more suitable for cis-hetero-normie-patriarchal audiences :v... It was a bit weird but fun the "Surprise motherfucker", not only because it was unexpected but because reminds me dialogs in VTMB in were is implied that the Sabbath embraced youngsters people to make them in meat cannon hitting in the head or something, and that makes them a bit retarded like...

Reactions: Blue Dragon Studios

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
There are tons of different nuances about and between vampires
from books to movies, to tv shows to even games.

I think there is still room for the dev's very own version of vamps.

Although skin-tight leather clad vamps looking like Kate Beckinsale are always welcome.
Or the Selma Hayek dancing with a snake type of vampire. But I digress.
______

So when you start the AVN / game it stays at a black screen and
the dev team's logo only shows up after clicking the screen.
That's unique and uhm...strange.

The issue with the solioquy and the 4th wall breaking...

Breaking the 4th wall in the scene where the protagonist wakes up
after his dream and complains about the bright sun works.
We assume it might have been more than a dream and his
remark about the bright light be a sign of his transformation.
Making fun about that is great. Some of the later 4th wall breaking
does not work so well.

The constant inner monologue is vexing. At least for me personally.
Showing the protagonist's thoughts is a viable means of narration
but the non-stop soliloquy is too much for me. The protagonist
is acutally talking to himself or another half of his so it's not even thinking.

Apart from that. I dig it. The character models look unique.
The render qulity is well. Story is intruiging.
Will look forward to more.

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
Sorry for the inconvenience.....
I've been trying to think for a while now why I didn't like it in this game. There are plenty of games where the MC has an "evil-twin" "inner beast" etc voice inside his head he talks to, something like Taffy Tales. I was trying to think why do I like it in that game but not this game.

IDK maybe it's the mixture of horror/thriller and humor in this game where it comes off almost like the Scary Movie, parodies franchise. And it just has the underlying level of cheesy I didn't like. I also think the inner voice needs to have a face associated with it, whether it's just like a shadow, or something that could boost it a little. I think giving a face to it makes it more like it's own person.

I really liked a lot of the adult images, so I'm interested to see where this goes.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the beginning of a new VN. It's always impressive when someone is willing to take on what is a massive task. I wish you every success.

What follows is intended as constructive criticism and is worth what you've paid for it. Use whatever you find helpful.
I'm not going to pile on about breaking the 4th wall. It's been said here multiple times and in my opinion should either be abandoned entirely or reduced by 95%.

Naming the beast Blue Dragon is absurd. Justifying it as promotion, even in a parody, is equally ridiculous.

If you keep the mind control scene in the bathroom where the MC has sex with the girl, you need the rape tag. She clearly hasn't consented and it doesn't get much more rapey than that.

If you address the various things raised in the comments here, your VN has a lot of potential. I'll wait to see where you take this. Looking forward to your rework and update.

Blue Dragon Studios

Developing "Bite: Season One"
Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Wow, with your attitude of taking every advice, I am sure you will make a great game. Improving and keep up the good work!

One other thing that I want to suggest is, when I play as a vampire, I enjoy the power of freely control the normal people and grow stronger among the vampire. Would more girls in different ethicities and careers show up and join the harem as slaves? Perhaps a long enslavement and strong bonds makes me like to play games about vampires.
Thank you for the suggestion.

Yes the girls from different ethnicities will join the harem but not as slaves only as love interests.

Blue Dragon Studios

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I wondered why there was the 4th wall vote, as that's not something I generally would have a strong opinion on... but dear lord, that got old so fast, it's just endless inane chatter.
Tried the game but the "4th wall breaking" was way too much, after getting out of the house for the first time without even getting to choose my name and I had to stop. Good luck anyway.
Same for me.
I already quit after getting out of bed and seeing more 4th-wall-breaking + dev commentary.
Extremely unimmersive.
There are tons of different nuances about and between vampires
from books to movies, to tv shows to even games.

I think there is still room for the dev's very own version of vamps.

Although skin-tight leather clad vamps looking like Kate Beckinsale are always welcome.
Or the Selma Hayek dancing with a snake type of vampire. But I digress.
______

So when you start the AVN / game it stays at a black screen and
the dev team's logo only shows up after clicking the screen.
That's unique and uhm...strange.

The issue with the solioquy and the 4th wall breaking...

Breaking the 4th wall in the scene where the protagonist wakes up
after his dream and complains about the bright sun works.
We assume it might have been more than a dream and his
remark about the bright light be a sign of his transformation.
Making fun about that is great. Some of the later 4th wall breaking
does not work so well.

The constant inner monologue is vexing. At least for me personally.
Showing the protagonist's thoughts is a viable means of narration
but the non-stop soliloquy is too much for me. The protagonist
is acutally talking to himself or another half of his so it's not even thinking.

Apart from that. I dig it. The character models look unique.
The render qulity is well. Story is intruiging.
Will look forward to more.

Sorry for the problem caused, As I told earlier in the previous posts The 4th wall breaking is being dealt with.
The rework of the game from prologue till the end of episode 1 has already started.
The storyline depth is being increased , also unwanted chatting and renders being removed.
I will release the reworked version of the game along with Episode 2 (Part 1).

Blue Dragon Studios

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
It would make with more sense if character would be like a Malkavian, but need a bit more justification of his particular insanity and i think it would be better and less work if that is remove, because you'll could be in need to build a universe around class/race/clan/sects/etc of vampires/creatures by inheritance/curse/etc to make it feel more solid and realistic the story.

Another thing is... Thanks for being so open to constructive critics, adding a particular thing, iirc, in VTMB for example, if you were female your sire was male and the contrary reverse the situation, making it more suitable for cis-hetero-normie-patriarchal audiences :v... It was a bit weird but fun the "Surprise motherfucker", not only because it was unexpected but because reminds me dialogs in VTMB in were is implied that the Sabbath embraced youngsters people to make them in meat cannon hitting in the head or something, and that makes them a bit retarded like...
Thank you for your suggestion.

I've considered this suggestion and the changes are being made right now.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018

Sorry for the problem caused, As I told earlier in the previous posts The 4th wall breaking is being dealt with.
The rework of the game from prologue till the end of episode 1 has already started.
The storyline depth is being increased , also unwanted chatting and renders being removed.
I will release the reworked version of the game along with Episode 2 (Part 1).
Aw sheet man, now I feel bad for saying something about
the 4th wall breaking and the inner monologues! :cry:
Seriously, it's your creative work and so many folks been badmouthing it...

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes