HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
sry my ingorance but what is this 4th wall?
The 4th wall is in essence our screen... Imagine that every character of a play in a theater, movie, tv series, etc... All of them living for reality in their own dimensions, so they normally would never ever can see us, the spectator or in some cases for this characters "Us The Gods", but for some reason a character have some fine intuition to know that his world, life and all existence it's just an imagination, that it's in a sense not real, but as no one can do something to fix it they still live ignoring us, but knowing we are there, observing, watching. laughing, etc, sometimes, this characters interact with Us, telling something that we might not see by the angle of Our Vision, or ask for an advice. That is "Break The Fourth Wall", many times this special characters do this when no others can see them because in their reality they would be considered mad. Examples of this can be Deadpool and Malcom in the Middle.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Blue Dragon Studios
If you try to fill the big hole Talothral left behind after the Sorcerer was finished, you are on a good way. I really like the game, hell, i even played it at home on my day off, thats something only 4 male protagonist games managed so far. Keep it up...and dont forget to add some cheeky pixie spy at some point, thats almost necessary ^^

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Breaking the 4th wall is something that really should only be done once or twice(with a lot of time in between) in a game if you decide to include it, IMO. I don't feel it's appropriate in any novel/game unless it's a gag story, especially not more than once or twice in games where the protagonist is intended to be the player self-inserted. You're not particularly supposed to remind the player constantly that it is just a game.

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
I am liking the story and the game and i will be waiting for your future updates. but there are 3 things that i want to say:
1- I really hope that, when he finds out what was done to him, he doesnt just gloss it over and forgives his family. They literally errased 12 years of his life and then left him to live alone, almost like an orphan. It mathers very little what was happening, that kind of thing is something that should not be fogiven like it is unimportant.
It would need a really convoluted explanation to make it a nice thing that his parents did for him. Because they basically washed their hands of it, and because of a prophesy they threw him away and even let him get almost killed and turned into a vmpire without ever giving him any chance of making any kind of choice about his life. Basically they made his entire life a lie.
Even more with how much of a nice place they have. Yet he needs to work to be able to study, and somehow knowing anything real about his life would kill him. They seem like disgusting parents for me, even if they turn out being good people in general.
Honestly, if given the choice, i would go against their parents in whatever they want to achieve, but i dont believe that is this kind of game.
Hell, i am even somewhat angry at Emily for playing along, that is how angry i am at their parenting.
2- The mc is kind of really dumb. He literally stood in the middle of a street like a mentally challenged monkey, and after almost being run over by a truck he acts like nothing happened. And many times he hears things that seem important but he totally forgets about it until it becomes important again.
3-The "I love you" came abnormally quick, especially for someone that lived a normal life. He met a girl, and a week latter he was almost expecting to be in the "i love you phase", that felt weird.
***Honestly, first point is the one that is rubbing me the wrong way the most. The second is just mildly annoying because it didnt cause any negative consequence yet. And the third is just an observation, but is not really bothering me because of the type of game this is.

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
its a insteresting story, but i think the writing feels robotic, it doesnt feel like the characters are people talking. like others have said the mc feels dumb, there is so much obvious stuff on his face and he is just there, not actually thinking.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

The development of Episode 3 (part1) is almost done with few images remaining to render which will be done by tomorrow.

We have decided to release v0.2.5 (Episode 3 pt1) of the game on 2nd July (02/07/2022).

This update has new content and some new characters are introduced which will set the path to future episodes.

Thank you so much for your support everyone.

Hope you enjoy this update and come back for more.

- Blue Dragon Studios :)
bb2417c92c7ac3e91c1e9fe2043f0935.jpg screenshot0001.png

Did you just low-key Rick-Roll us...........?

Dec 17, 2020
:cool:Wow. This is a beautiful game that you have made devs, really loved playing it. I'd say your story thus far feels much more organised, consistent, relatable and interesting than several other VN with similar(Vamp, Wolf, Witch, Hunter, Magic, Supernatural) plot, even the popular Vamp ones (where every episode is made seperate).
1657890215867.png
I appreciate your effort to include animated scenes (intro, fight, sex mostly) though being new to the field of game development & model rendering. All character arts are attractive and suitable to the story, your code seems clean without glitches. UI is brilliantly simple and functional. I've high hopes for the future updates and wish you absolute success in your development career. Thank you once again for giving us a solid BITE.(y):love:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
That's a great attitude you got there mate. Keep it up. The game has an interesting story. Not many good vampire games around here.
But there's some things that seems lacking. For example dialogues could use some more polishing. They sometimes feels rushed and awkward.
Female models are absolutely beautiful but males one the other hand looks like your typical college douche from movies with those smooth baby faces. No offense. Mc isn't that great either.
First person point of view is best option in my opinion. Refining dialogues, story pacing and maybe redesigning male models would be better

Reactions: Blue Dragon Studios
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes