cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The latest update is even worse: "This scene will be available in future updates"... twice. I wonder how many of those "future updates" missing scenes are actually going to get into the game in the future. [sigh]
when mc was freeroaming castle there were 2-3 in the future things too. at this rate i'll be surprised if even half fus are added to final game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

IIILuciIII

Dec 13, 2023
dev "This scene will be available in the future updates."

Such an inscription is found too often, and in previous episodes it was! However, the developer has not fixed anything!!!:cautious::mad:
It seems that the developer doesn't care!
I doubt we'll see any missed scenes!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev "This scene will be available in the future updates."

Such an inscription is found too often, and in previous episodes it was! However, the developer has not fixed anything!!!:cautious::mad:
It seems that the developer doesn't care!
I doubt we'll see any missed scenes!
as it was said on my post and cookiemonster's post.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

we51nat0r

Apr 20, 2021
Hmmm....I really liked this 1 and wasnt overly worried about the remaster but when the sandbox/freeroam stuff came up my avn antenna went up....now that it has been implemented and we have these scenes to be implemented later I have to wonder why do it at all....why not just keep doing the story as it was so you could just keep it rolling....it seems to me that the dev didnt really want sandbox/freeroam....just my opinion for what its worth....keep up the work dev I do still like the game:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well update was short and usual stupid, had some funnies and added 2 more available in future scenes. also had quite a few errors after mc used his abilities.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a reason Nancy does not remember the MC? I would think she would at least find his scent familar. Was a spell cast that changed every ones memories who were close to him?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a reason Nancy does not remember the MC? I would think she would at least find his scent familar. Was a spell cast that changed every ones memories who were close to him?
why would she remember mc? she met mc 1st time in school, if you mean that monster on start then who knows what's her relation to story.

anyways best way to play this game is ignore whole game or at least ignore plot.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I like how the game is going in terms of the story, the renders and the girls look very good, you are always waiting for the next update, however there is a big fucking negative, which is that there are some scenes that are not there and always The message comes out that they will be available in the next update and that may generate expectation, but it becomes more and more frequent and with that instead of expectation, interest is lost, until it reaches the point of getting bored and or angry ( It depends on how each person reacts) and with this the game may be put aside and the support generated may be lost and a good VN like this may be abandoned and we will not want that.
Blue Dragon Studios

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well chars look nice but facial expression leave a lot to be wanted, story is a mess.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I like how the game is going in terms of the story, the renders and the girls look very good, you are always waiting for the next update, however there is a big fucking negative, which is that there are some scenes that are not there and always The message comes out that they will be available in the next update and that may generate expectation, but it becomes more and more frequent and with that instead of expectation, interest is lost, until it reaches the point of getting bored and or angry ( It depends on how each person reacts) and with this the game may be put aside and the support generated may be lost and a good VN like this may be abandoned and we will not want that.
Blue Dragon Studios
Well I'll tell you the missing scenes have been going on since the start of the re-master that and the re-master itself is reason I quit support and moved on. At some point if It ever gets finished with all the scenes I may check it out again. It's really to bad this game had potential

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Blue Dragon Studios
Well I'll tell you the missing scenes have been going on since the start of the re-master that and the re-master itself is reason I quit support and moved on. At some point if It ever gets finished with all the scenes I may check it out again. It's really to bad this game had potential
I'm in total agreement. The game went from good to "Who the fuck cares?" now. Removal of scenes is always the bane of my existence. I've quit a few games because of it. Newer players to games won't even know they're missin unless people ask/mention it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the discord server is full of spam, is it abandoned?
Do they have a new one?
The dev responded to someone on Patreon and said that the missing scenes will only be added in the final update of the season.
Why???
no need to dblpost, just edit your 1st post. as for discord no idea but possibly abandoned. as why answer is milking.

not 1st nor last.

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
Just started this, had to recheck again if this was an older project that Runey made (Harem Hotel). That music is a VIBE.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BiteSeasonOne-S1EP8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes