Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Is it actually done? Or is is till littered with "scene to be added in future updates"

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Is it actually done? Or is is till littered with "scene to be added in future updates"
Season 1 is completed, but not the game itself. At the end you can already see some sneak peeks of season 2. Also seems the missing scenes in older parts are now added.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bite: Season One [v1.0 S1 Ep. 8] [Blue Dragon Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Reactions: hoodoo1022

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Mod for the game with WT and unlocked gallery + some more game settings

=========================
July 3, 2024
removed my Mod/port downloads here
=========================
i dont follow this game much ,but koga are you removing the mod for update or you are done[abandon]the work?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Maybe could be something not deemed allowed on F95 or something.
It's not that "dramatic". I only decided - since the game does not get on the latest news page anymore - it's somehow not really worth it to maintain my post here. Almost no Mod/port downloads coming from F95 lately for this one because of that. Well, as J.R. already said I still update the Mod/port

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's not that "dramatic". I only decided - since the game does not get on the latest news page anymore - it's somehow not really worth it to maintain my post here. Almost no Mod/port downloads coming from F95 lately for this one because of that. Well, as J.R. already said I still update the Mod/port
Well, maybe you could say it's still updated but, on my site, or something to that effect. Saying removed tends to think it's no longer being updated.

Reactions: KoGa3
2.40 star(s) 31 Votes