au411

Mar 15, 2018
unlock.png
Does anyone know how to get to these 4 scenes? I only have them unlocked because I used the unlocker. or better yet is there a walkthrough kicking around?

Reactions: 098756

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone know how to get to the nun's route, I've been trying to find for a long time now.

au411

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone know how to get to the nun's route, I've been trying to find for a long time now.
To get to the nun, you have to take the evil route at the start, just start clicking around the map till you see the cemetery entrance, go into that area and you'll encounter the nun(s).

Reactions: Jekzue

RayBar

May 12, 2020
View attachment 1026625
Does anyone know how to get to these 4 scenes? I only have them unlocked because I used the unlocker. or better yet is there a walkthrough kicking around?
The upper 2 scenes(part of the neutral-demon? route) can be unlocked at the very start of the game,when you are told to find angelina Go straight-then left-and then right. You will come across a gazebo,by clicking on it you have the option to either rest of keep looking for angelina.Choose rest and moira(the demon in the upper scenes)will appear answer her truthfully(gives virtue aka angel route) and she will lead you to angelina OR lie to her(gives vice) a fight will trigger(unwinnable)choose aggressive option(basically option that give more vice like"slash at her")she will rape you(first scene)then take you with her to demon land where you will get the second scene...

As for the bottom 2,i don't think they are implemented in the story yet..atleast i haven't found any way to unlock them through story:confused:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
if you have already talked to amor then just exit the building(back-left-back) fight the beast that ambushes you(first "dodge" then "keep casting") go back to her-she will tell you to return to Renne at this point you can leave the building or go back to amor for a scene...there is only one scene so after you have seen it just exit the building.

Ajajainu

Nov 4, 2017
if you have already talked to amor then just exit the building(back-left-back) fight the beast that ambushes you(first "dodge" then "keep casting") go back to her-she will tell you to return to Renne at this point you can leave the building or go back to amor for a scene...there is only one scene so after you have seen it just exit the building.

I didn't talk to anyone because they wouldn't let me go forward

VermilionChen

Jun 1, 2019
All arts in this game are freakingly awesome, but the storylines are a little bit weak, and every storyline is too short at this stage of development. It has potential if the English writing skill and character personalities can be stronger with a better story telling.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes