Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
Great game, sadly dev's patreon is not worth it.

Animations and high-res images are for a specific month and the he removes them, you cant get them anymore.
For example if you sub in march , you only get the animations and highres images for march alone, you wont get the old stuff
It is worth supporting the developer! With our support this game will be better and bigger.

ZeMightyOne

May 22, 2019
Game looks awesome, but sometimes it's hard to follow where pathing diverges. Like in a forest you have multiple ways and you can encounter xx amount of possibilities. Crystal for example was a bitch to find for me.
This game needs walkthrough so badly. I wouldn't mind paying for it.
Story and art are awesome though. Hope this game will get finished.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I think the only thing the dev could change to improve the game is the gallery, it would be amazing if not only we could rewatch the animations, but the dialogue and the scene itself as a whole

Halo4123

Dec 8, 2020
So is the one on itch not the full version or is it just one part of the update game? I'm confused this one is v15 but the one on itch is v8, how come there no the same version?

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
So is the one on itch not the full version or is it just one part of the update game? I'm confused this one is v15 but the one on itch is v8, how come there no the same version?
Itch = free version version 8
Pateron = newest version 15

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand(16) release and changelog

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Other goodies:
Animations:

High-res images:

Changelog: