Wallace33

Aug 25, 2019
ok I got most of CG. The only 2 left are 1st and 2nd CG of Olivia(the dark angel). Anyone know how to got them?
Olivia is a demon that you console by a bench in the underworld, you can also see her in main story line when you go to sea blue island

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
ALso how do you do gathering without spam clicking the mouse on the screen i wondered around for ages until I randomly clicked something and got flour. I've found flour and sugar but still no eggs. Can't you just put indicators on them like before? Asking people to spam click is disrespecting both wear and tear on someone's mouse and their hand tendons lol.

Also yes the whole bit where the MC suddenly turns into a giant jerk came out of nowhere for me. And really kinda dampened my enjoyment of the game. What's the point of including moral choices to the game if you're just going to be a petulant manchild anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bellyme

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
ALso how do you do gathering without spam clicking the mouse on the screen i wondered around for ages until I randomly clicked something and got flour. I've found flour and sugar but still no eggs. Can't you just put indicators on them like before? Asking people to spam click is disrespecting both wear and tear on someone's mouse and their hand tendons lol.
xD I dont understand that you are positing a suggestion here where the devs will never seen this and not on his discord. xD

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
Or you could just answer the frikkin question if you know?

Also PLENTY of devs watch their threads on this site and actively participate.
First, be respectful!
Second, how should I know? I am not the dev.

And yes, I am 100% sure he doesnt look on this site, because I asked him.
Not every dev, watch this website.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Man, I really like the game, the only thing I wish it could be different is the gallery, would be really nice to see the entire scene, not only CGI

Dec 19, 2018
so hard to make crsytal appear for side quest after met her

i mean there is side quest crystal tear
but when arrive at her cave....she not appear after I check left and right cave

Naotine

May 7, 2017
Hi guys i just started the game and i got stuck on the crystal tears quests.
I spoke to everyone, visited all the places, even went to collect ingredients for the recipes but I don't konw where crystal is, and in her cave she isn't there.
I can't sleep either so I don't know what to do.
Anyone have an idea to unblock me?

I only have this side quest to do and that the main quest tells me to do the side quests and go to sleep

thank you in advance

1617999995554.png

DanielS123

Jun 6, 2020
how did you find crystal in the cave? I go there but got two options, left or right and none takes me to crystal lmap

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Hi guys i just started the game and i got stuck on the crystal tears quests.
I spoke to everyone, visited all the places, even went to collect ingredients for the recipes but I don't konw where crystal is, and in her cave she isn't there.
I can't sleep either so I don't know what to do.
Anyone have an idea to unblock me?

I only have this side quest to do and that the main quest tells me to do the side quests and go to sleep

thank you in advance

View attachment 1133253
Same here, full good path + followed Angelina, met Emily alone, met Crystal... then once I gain access to travel, I can't progress the main story at all. I'll be assuming for now that it's because that's the end of the content for this path but I'd like some confirmation.

Also, the 2nd gathering is bugged and the ingredients you collected aren't saved. As for the honey pancakes, they put me at -3 flour, -1 sugar. Pretty sure that's unintended.

Reactions: Naotine

Naotine

May 7, 2017
Same here, full good path + followed Angelina, met Emily alone, met Crystal... then once I gain access to travel, I can't progress the main story at all. I'll be assuming for now that it's because that's the end of the content for this path but I'd like some confirmation.

Also, the 2nd gathering is bugged and the ingredients you collected aren't saved. As for the honey pancakes, they put me at -3 flour, -1 sugar. Pretty sure that's unintended.
Yes, the same for the ingredients!
But does that mean that everything that is marked in changelogs is only in the devil path?
And how do we access to the devil path, because I never saw a key moment to access it

JoLaArX

Dec 24, 2018
So the latest patreon release v16 has a bug that can't let you sleep and bathe in Chapter 2, and they just release a fix for this on v16.1
You will just have to wait XD

Reactions: Solak and Naotine

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017

BizarreHolyLand 16.1 is up for grabs! Download the latest build below.

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Bugs fixed:
Unable to sleep in the Moon House

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes