E1ias

Jul 22, 2017
i played dark path, but when im back to the tarven with Ovilia to pickup something then game kick me back start screen, that because game crash right? or it just out of content?

P/s: Sorry for my bad English
I got the same problem

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
With the unlocker mod, there are still a lot of empty spaces in the gallery. I don't know if the empty spaces are locked scenes, or spots for planned future scenes, but there's a lot of empty spaces.
Unless the patch isn't working anymore, those spaces are unused, not locked.

DawnBreaker2005

Mar 24, 2020
Uh, I can't open it, if I click on the .exe file, it doesn't launch, and then after a while of clicking it says to click on another .exe file, I click on that file and it doesn't launch, but the file disappears, and then I cant open the game because the previous .exe file says "the previous file is missing"

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand(18.0) release and changelog

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Changelog:
* Heaven Cafe expanded
* Grand Cathedral can now be explored

* Pamela Jewlleries Shop added in Town of Lust
* New training story 'Guardian's Sorrow' added
* Charlotte side quest 'Guardian of Guardian' wrapped up

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I just don't understand why the dev simply limits the amount of resource you can use to regain vitality/mana since every action you do in the game sucks a lot of it out.
Nobody has the patience to keep looking for a little item that restores 10 health on each map in the game.

Reactions: sonolfal

forpor4

May 3, 2020
Android player here, APK not installing at all. Everytime I try to install it and it almost finishes, it goes "Apk not installed". Any idea whats wrong?

TheUnknown11

Feb 9, 2020
I'm playing Angel's route from the start. There's an annoying bug which is Sophia keeps popping out even though I'm talking to other Angels. She even blocking every scenes. This issue happen after I talked to Bella in the Heaven Cafe. Is anyone having the same bug? I'm playing on android. And sorry for my bad english

TheUnknown11

Feb 9, 2020
Android player here, APK not installing at all. Everytime I try to install it and it almost finishes, it goes "Apk not installed". Any idea whats wrong?
You need at least twice as big as the game size to install it. The game size for android is about 2.1gb so you need at least 4.2gb++ storage to install the game. If this doesn't work maybe the game isn't compatible with your phone

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes