VN Ren'Py Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1678383485562.png

Overview:
The story follows Lydia. An 18 year old girl who's about to begin her first year in a prestigious college of New York.
She's spent all her life studying and has no experience of the "real world".
Will your choices change her life for the better? for the worse? or will there be no change at all?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-09-15
Developer: Deus Actum - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7f
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Dont be confused with the starting 10 minutes, it will switch to female protagonist

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra: Fan Signature

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

7_434.jpg 7_451.jpg 4_216.jpg 5_58.jpg 7_440.jpg 6_27.jpg 6_35.jpg 7_9.jpg 7_163.jpg 7_624.jpg 7_730.jpg 7_923.jpg 1653322372572.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
She's spent all her life studying and has no experience of the "real world".
Will your choices change her life for the better? for the worse?
So, her future will be in our hands... Which pretty much means she is completely FUCKED,
:sneaky: both metaphorically and LITERALLY.

That awkward moment when the developer gets a plot, but doesn't know where to place the main character's father. :LOL:

1849544_1653322360006c.jpg

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Let's see what we got here.

Really short.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Okay so umm... first off, there is no female protagonist. You play as some guy and make one choice (and it is for him). I'm assuming it is the father, but you play as him. No female protagonist. So you need to change your tags. Even if later in your game we play as a female protagonist, you need a male protagonist tag/multiple protagonist tag since this whole demo is playing as a male, not a female.

If you want this to be a female protagonist game, then you should of put in more content to the point where we actually play as the female protagonist, not release a teaser (literally a couple minutes of play time) where we play as a male the entire time and make choices for them.

Otherwise, writing is just fine, it just needed more. Maybe it's just me, but kind of tired of these little 2-3 minute teasers that people release instead of taking the time to make a proper release with enough content to make you actually interested in what is going on. This... there is just nothing there to engage you or show you what this story is even about.

Best of luck with your game, but just not for me is all. Thanks.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Okay so umm... first off, there is no female protagonist. You play as some guy and make one choice (and it is for him). I'm assuming it is the father, but you play as him. No female protagonist. So you need to change your tags. Even if later in your game we play as a female protagonist, you need a male protagonist tag/multiple protagonist tag since this whole demo is playing as a male, not a female.

If you want this to be a female protagonist game, then you should of put in more content to the point where we actually play as the female protagonist, not release a teaser (literally a couple minutes of play time) where we play as a male the entire time and make choices for them.

Otherwise, writing is just fine, it just needed more. Maybe it's just me, but kind of tired of these little 2-3 minute teasers that people release instead of taking the time to make a proper release with enough content to make you actually interested in what is going on. This... there is just nothing there to engage you or show you what this story is even about.

Best of luck with your game, but just not for me is all. Thanks.
Thanks for the warning. I better pass since it's true. I'm pass on this one. Cheked and deleted. not interested in playing with fake tagged female protagonist.
Alredy deleted.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but kind of tired of these little 2-3 minute teasers
Maybe it's just me, but kind of tired of these members bashing a new game before it's had a chance.
You're just limiting yourself in the long run. On the other hand, it's good to get the faultfinders out of the way. They can be left behind to stew in their malcontent.
first off, there is no female protagonist.
The main character doesn't have to be introduced at the beginning. Why follow the same old steps in creating a game? Mix it up. Half the complaints here are on F95 are " it's the same old story"

Facepalms incoming :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
ok the renders look good so i will check it out. Also does this game play out like "Good Girl Gone Bad"? Cause the description give that vibe.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
It really isn't the case; the vast majority of titles on F95 are male protagonist with the majority of femprotags designed for older software, abandoned or just bad. The few good ones are still the rare pearls.
I should have addressed with the word 'recently'. I have encountered in recent past that more devs are willing to bet on fem prot or multi prot genres, more so amongst the new entrants or those who are testing their skills, nothing wrong with that tbh. Rarely though they pull it off successfully without turning it into slut simulator.

• Sad
Reactions: underwatersparkle
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes