VN Ren'Py Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I didn't played yet but the story is interesting, so i think i will wait for more updates because i don't want to play a 10 min demo.

Jan 24, 2018
Sorry my question, but why is there the tag: male Protagonist?
OP:
Overview:
The story follows Lydia. An 18 year old girl who's about to begin her first year in a prestigious college of New York.
She's spent all her life studying and has no experience of the "real world".
Will your choices change her life for the better? for the worse? or will there be no change at all?

Reactions: 88Michele88

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but kind of tired of these, members bashing a new game before it's had a chance.
You're just limiting yourself in the long run. on the other hand, it's good to get the faultfinders out of the way. they can be left behind to stew in their malcontent.

The main character doesn't have to be introduced at the beginning, why follow the same old steps in creating a game,
mix it up. half the complaints here are on F95 are " it's the same old story"

Facepalms incoming :ROFLMAO:
I mean i agree with most of what you've wrote there but i have to say that i also don't understand people that leave 5 star reviews on games with literally no actual content. *shrug*

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Wont say anything about the game as there isn't much of it right now, but if you are really going for immersion, using a textbox that covers a third of the screen and then choosing to make it effectively solid white instead of faded black, while also not giving the option to adjust it or turn it off probably isn't going to help in that regard. Not that a lot of games do that but they also don't have it as solid white either. If you play in a dark room, its blinding and not to mention it covers a lot of the image if that wasn't already obvious. Maybe other people won't care as much as I do, and I can already fix it for myself anyway but it's still something to keep in mind.

Anyway the story seems like it could be going somewhere interesting, but like I said there isn't much right now.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
When I see a couple of renders mixed in with 500ish words and this is presented as the first release that should interest me I become kinda sus. And as a cherry on the top of this cake the only link is for patreon. Red flag for me.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Is this game have male protagonist or female protagonist? The overview and tag just make me so confused. :cautious:

SamDev

Apr 18, 2022
Tag "male protagonist"
Description: Lydia. An 18 year old girl who's about to begin her first year in a prestigious college of New York.

Reactions: DeathCancer388

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Anyone actually look at this dev's Patreon page?

KkJxtDE.png

Talk about early hype.

I mean... the developer notes are a complete wish list.

Anyhow... the only reason I dropped into this thread was the title... I was looking for cheese :geek:

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes